Akreno Construction

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Akreno Construction

Garage side door install

AKRENO did a great job with installing a fresh new side door to our garage, very efficient and detailed, quite happy with everything and would recommend!

Andre L
Andre L

Bathroom Repair

A leak in our second-floor shower had rotted out the walls and ceiling below it -- much more damage that we had thought. Avi and his team at AKRENO were careful to ensure that they repaired all of the damage so that the repair would be solid and lasting. Avi's attention to detail, patience with our design choices, and willingness to be accommodating to our schedule (and our pets) made what could have been a tiring project easy to get through. I've already recommended AKRENO to a colleague at work, and will hire AKRENO again for my next project.

Thank you Andrea for the review it was our pleasure making sure everything was as you wanted and we were very pleased with your design choices!

over in Burlington
over in Burlington

Basement Renovation

I hired Ali for a basement Renovation for one of my rentals. It was one of the best decisions I made. Ali was very professional and transparent during the process. He was very respectful and considerate of the upstairs tenants and made sure about not being noisy whenever possible. The project was finished on time and within budget. His craftsmanship is really good. I would definitely recommend him for any home renovation work.

Thank you for your feedback it was our pleasure helping you complete your project.

Yusuf in Toronto
Yusuf in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

He is above and beyond. He finished everything well and he did his job with the best quality.

Thank you for the review it was our pleasure working with you

Michael
Michael

Drywall Patch Made Easy and Painless by Ali

I needed a stress crack in a wall plus a corner bead repaired, mudded and primed and threw a dart on Home Stars. Ali asked the right questions and wasn't pushy so he was the contractor I chose.
He was no nonsense, prompt and, most importantly with drywall, was super clean. He brought a vacuum sander!
The repair was done on time, on budget and looks great. I will definitely turn to him again if I need home repairs.

Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you we appreciate your business!

Adam
Adam

great company

I am very satisfied with the quality of work and the cost. I will hire this business again. Hakan was so attentive to all details, and met all my expectations. The outcome was just excellent. I highly recommend his company to those who need his service.

Thank you for review we highly appreciate it

Excellent work and professionalism

We had exterior window/door jambs that were rotting at the bottom, no one wanted to take the job on: window companies wanted/knew only how to replace the whole structure, others did not know how to find a solution for the particular trim/moulding. Akreno did a fabulous job, cutting out the rotten wood, verifying that what remained was healthy, went to the trouble of searching to get the right trim, built it all in, sealed it, sanded it so that it is seamless, painted everything and matched the original colour perfectly. Excellent work. Highly professional.

Thank you, it was our pleasure helping you get through it

Interior privacy lockset replacement

Showed up on time; was extremely professional and courteous. The job was done quickly with excellent quality. There were few hiccups that were managed without adding to a bill. Pricing was fair as well.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Drywall stucco repair

Very professional, hard working and detail oriented. Showed up on time did the job and when he left it was as clean as when he arrived. I recommend.

Thank you Paul for your feedback, we appreciate it

Franco
Franco

Steel stud framing and drywall

Was very happy with the level of communication, pricing and of course the work as well!

It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate the review!

More about Akreno Construction

Family owned business, improving homes with quality services since 2010! We thrive to providing quality workmanship.