GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing service

Anas was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing, I would recommend this company to anyone who has plumbing issues

Thank you for your positive review, we'll be sure to give credit to our technician Anas!

Aj
Aj
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plug sink

They came to snake my kitchen sink did very good job Im really happy from their work they charge me 150+ the truck charges thank you GOLDSTEIN

Thank you for your positive review, we hope you had an amazing experience with our service.

Daly Shower

Great prompt service with a complete resolution of our problem and recommendation for parts to extend life

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that the individual who serviced your issue receives the recognition they deserve. Thank you again, have a great day!

Plugged toilet

Goldstein came to un plug my toilet. They were quick fast efficient and knew what they were doing. Reasonably priced, very knowledgeable, respectful, and courteous.

Thank you for your positive review, we strive to give our customer the best experience.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Installed new kitchen faucet

I was surprised with the service I got from these guys, they were on time and reasonably priced compared to other plumbing companies. They installed my kitchen faucet within 30 minutes! I recommend anyone who needs plumbing work to use this company and experience for yourself. They couldve up sold me on my toilet but instead just changed a part inside the tank. Thank you Goldstein Plumbing team!

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience .We value your input and appreciate the feedback!

More about GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas