GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

0 reviews Delta, BC

Plumbing-clogged drain

Great service, Ana's & AJ came same day and were able to clear the clog 80ft into the pipe in less than an hour.

Thank you for your great review, we strive for customer satisfaction from great folks like yourself!

Joe
Joe
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Commercial kitchen

reasonable ,efficient and down to earth people, thank you for your service in such a short notice

Hey Joe, thanks for your amazing review, customers lick yourself make our job more enjoyable, Customer satisfaction is her number one priority!

Farah
Farah
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank

They showed up on time and installed my new hot water tank in 1hour. Very professional plumbers, and wonderful customer service. I'll recommend them to my friends and families.
Thank you Goldstein Plumbing, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Hi Farah, thank you for your amazing review we hope we've met your expectations, customer satisfaction is our number one priority!

Clogged drain

I had a clogged drain and called Anas and his team at Goldstein plumbing.

Quick
Easy
Affordable
No mess

It was an amazing experience!

We thank you for your positive review, and hope you had a great experience with our service, we strive for customer satisfaction. We'll be sure to pass this great message to our technician Anas

0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Service

Great service, skilled and professional workers. Arrived on time and resolved my plumbing needs quickly. Definitely recommmend these guys.

Thank you for your positive review, we strive for customer satisfaction.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing service

Anas was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing, I would recommend this company to anyone who has plumbing issues

Thank you for your positive review, we'll be sure to give credit to our technician Anas!

Aj
Aj
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plug sink

They came to snake my kitchen sink did very good job Im really happy from their work they charge me 150+ the truck charges thank you GOLDSTEIN

Thank you for your positive review, we hope you had an amazing experience with our service.

Daly Shower

Great prompt service with a complete resolution of our problem and recommendation for parts to extend life

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that the individual who serviced your issue receives the recognition they deserve. Thank you again, have a great day!

Plugged toilet

Goldstein came to un plug my toilet. They were quick fast efficient and knew what they were doing. Reasonably priced, very knowledgeable, respectful, and courteous.

Thank you for your positive review, we strive to give our customer the best experience.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Installed new kitchen faucet

I was surprised with the service I got from these guys, they were on time and reasonably priced compared to other plumbing companies. They installed my kitchen faucet within 30 minutes! I recommend anyone who needs plumbing work to use this company and experience for yourself. They couldve up sold me on my toilet but instead just changed a part inside the tank. Thank you Goldstein Plumbing team!

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience .We value your input and appreciate the feedback!

More about GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

Whether you need a simple faucet installation or hot water tank replacement, we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. INDIVIDUALIZED PLUMBING OPTIONS We strive to exceed ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?