Ready Solar

Burnaby BC V3N 4C9

Reviews for Ready Solar

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Solar installation

Awesome company very informative and punctual very happy with the install ready solar provided for my home

Thank you for your support, and kind review.
-Ready Solar

Private User reviews , BC

Off grid solar project

Wow! Great pricing, excellent service, and continuing support characterize this excellent company! The owner was extremely knowledgeable and flexible. I’m happy I chose them for my off grid system, and I would gladly recommend them!

I appreciate the great review!; and thank you for the customer referrals as well! I look forward to work again in the future or assist anyway I can reach your energy needs.

bandafriedrick
bandafriedrick
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Cabin solar power

I haven’t started my project yet I hope to start in March but with the help and advice I’m confident it will work

Frank in Vancouver
Frank in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

providing products and installation guidance

Found the company on line with many others in the same business .
The outstanding quality of this company - Ready Solar - that prompted me to choose Ready Solar for my Solar project here on Pender Island was that every inquiry about the individual products - as well the know how of putting the whole system together was responded to very quick . It did not matter if my request was send by e mail or phone or what day or what time of day - answers where provided . I got all the components for the system in very short time - even in times right now where there is shortage of every thing . Some other company quotes and delivery times did just not match Ready Solar . Even that this company is newer in this business - service provided was excellent .I really appreciated the eagerness and support - without feeling pushed or over run - to make my solar project a success . So yes I would recommend this company

Thank you for the kind words Frank!

More about Ready Solar

We are experts in solar design, supply, and installation of Solar PV (Photovoltaics) based in Vancouver, British Columbia. We help Residential, and Commercial customers make the leap into a sustainable energy future.

Our highly trained team is here to work with you to assess the most efficient and cost-effective solar photovoltaic system for your home and lifestyle.

Ready Solar believes that renewable energy is the planet’s future and we want to help you start producing clean energy for your home and save money in the process.

Make the world a better place. We deliver high quality services through highly skilled technical consultants, providing the type of flexibility that ensures projects run smoothly. Why Solar
As the cost of renewable energy continues to fall, more and more households are switching to clean, renewable electricity sources.
Reduces Energy Bills
A family of three kids and two adults have more than enough electricity to power their home at net-zero energy consumption. The more energy consumed the cheaper your energy bill will be.

Lock in Energy Prices
With electricity prices continuing to increase, the upfront cost you pay for your solar system will provide you with free power for 25-30 years or longer (Based on Industry Standards)

Energy Independence
A home solar power system can give you security from power outages and greater independence from the energy utility.