Marcon Construction and Build

Review for Marcon Construction and Build

Marika in
Marika in

Kitchen Renovation

After a long search for the right contractor to do my kitchen renovation I came across Marcon Construction and Build. We set up an appointment and right from the beginning I knew I didn’t have to shop around any further. From the minute Nino arrived, he was pleasant, attentive and fully understood my needs and my budget.
The year 2021 was difficult for everyone and it inevitably brought many unforeseen challenges during the process. Nino and his team worked tirelessly to adjust to the new reality and despite the shortage of materials and other limitations went out of their way to meet all my expectations and deliver a product I am very proud of.
If you are thinking of doing a renovation project, give Marcon Construction and Build a call. I can warmly recommend their services to anyone who expects a high quality job with a dedicated staff.

Working with you was a pleasure. Thank you again

More about Marcon Construction and Build

The perfect mixture between quality, heart and our commitment to client satisfaction, Marcon Construction Design and Build creates an experience for each individual client ensuring all desires and visions come to life.
Creating memories is what Marcon Construction aspires with each project. Your home is our home and your dreams are designed with our experienced team of carefully selected experts.
With over 20 years of creating memories, every project no matter what size, attains every bit of attention from start to finish.