Electrifying Dutchman

Reviews for Electrifying Dutchman

Sheri
Sheri

Kitchen potlights

The lighting in my kitchen was a complete mess. I had ugly track lighting that didn't work, and not enough light in general. DJ helped create a lighting plan that was far better than anything I would have come up with. I really appreciated his practical and honest advice. The installation was smooth, and I am very happy with the results!

Thanks for the support Sheri! The new lighting in your kitchen really pops! I enjoyed working for you and glad it all came together so smoothly!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Install electrical box addition

Needed to have electrical box addition in order to operate our portable generator during power outages.

Shane mcewen in Calgary
Shane mcewen in Calgary

Outdoor outlet & light switch

DJ did a great job replacing and outdoor outlet and rocker switch. He fixed the backing of the outlet that past electricians had missed. Very satisfied and I would highly recommend

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to fix the box and resolve the issues that you had.

Electrician

DJ came out quickly as I was having an electrical issue with my new dryer. He was very professional, knowledgeable hard working and friendly. I appreciated how he was trying to keep the cost down while providing quality service.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad we could fix your dryer properly and make the receptacle for it not only up to code but more accessible than it was previously. I'm happy I could replace that faulty bathroom switch and you will have lights working above the vanity again. I try my best to keep the costs down while staying within code requirements. Sometimes it's quite the juggling act.

0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Hot tub electrical hook up

We had an electrical outlet for a hot tub upgraded to support a new swim spa we purchased. It was a pleasure to have the Electrifying Dutchman come out to our place and do the necessary change over. We will definitely be phoning again as it was a pleasure to do business with them!

Electrical work

DJ was super diligent in his work and offered recommendations to help make our lighting work for us. Very happy with the outcome and greatly appreciate all of the suggestions. Thanks DJ! It was all easier to meet you. :)

Motion light installation & electrical work

David installed 2 outdoor motion lights and double checked previous electrical work that we had done over the years. He ensured everything was brought up to code and cleared by the city of Calgary.

I would recommend and use his services again.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm glad I was able to inspect that previous electrical work done and could make the necessary changes to bring it up to code. The outside lights that were added/replaced really give off some good light. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Outdoor fountain connection

Big project and it was performed very well and in time. No problems with electrical inspection

That was a large and fun project to work on! I'm glad everything came together and worked out exactly how I envisioned it!

More about Electrifying Dutchman

For over 15 years, the Electrifying Dutchman has captivated clients with his professional workmanship, exceptional customer service, and transparent pricing.

Whether you are looking to install an EV charger in your garage, add new outlets to the shop, or add solar panels to your roof, we’ll think outside the junction box and work with our clients to complete even the most complex jobs on time, and on budget.

For a professional electrician you can trust, call Calgary’s most trusted Master Electrician - the Electrifying Dutchman.