Costa Plumbing Systems Ltd

Reviews for Costa Plumbing Systems Ltd

Keith
Keith
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Got the job done well and quick

Quoted price was competitive, which included cost of materials. John showed up within the scheduled timeframe and got the job done well. Also, he is a swell guy.

Thank You for all your kind words Keith!
It was our pleasure to help.

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Bathroom leak

John was quick and efficient, helped us with our bathroom renovation which became a last minute emergency. They are a great team, highly recommended.

Thank you for all your kind words Natalie!
it was our pleasure to help in your time of need

Natasha
Natasha
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bathroom& laundry Room Reno

Extremely happy with the end result, added a laundry room to my unit, plus some bathroom alterations. John and Fil took their time to explain the jobs throughly, super friendly and professional. Projects were carried out organized and with minimal mess. I would definitely use and recommend this company to friends and family. Thank you!

Thank you for all your kind words Natasha !

Oneut in Montreal
Oneut in Montreal
1 review York, ON

Faucet replacement

I hired Costa Plumbing for a faucet replacement and was extremely satisfied.
Knowledgeable, quick and honest service. I will definitely use again and highly recommend.

-Leyla

Thank you very much for all your kind words Leyla!

Private User reviews North York, ON

Well Done

Very Professional and great communication skills
I will be contacting them in the future. A job well done

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Plumbing services for bathroom reno

Great communication to keep client informed. Services rendered were professional and cooperative with other trades. The team was friendly and informative.

Thank you for all your kind words .

NM
NM

Kitchen sink

Always a pleasure to work with Costa Plumbing! Quality workmanship and professional service when my kitchen sink and faucet were replaced.
They were friendly, explained the entire process and the attention to detail even in cleaning up shows their passion for the work they do.
I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them for any plumbing service and installation.

Thank you for all your kind words!
It was our pleasure to help in your time of need .

Vanessa
Vanessa
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen and bathroom faucet replacements

Costa Plumbing was a super easy company to work with. They provided an estimate and suggested fittings after seeing photos of the plumbing. They were able to work with the fittings I purchased, arrived on time and left the sinks clean after the work was done. They were fast and provided quality work. Would recommend them to a friend.

Thank you very much for all your kind words Vanessa!
It was our pleasure to help.

Giovanni in Toronto
Giovanni in Toronto

Replaced bathroom faucets

After the great work Costa Plumbing did replacing my parents kitchen faucets a few years ago. I called him back to replace my parents bathroom faucet. I was very happy and impressed once again with the service. John is Fast, efficient and courteous as always. I recommend him to all my family and friends and will be using him again when needed.

Thank you so much for all your kind words Giovanni.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Washroom renovation

Plumbing of washroom and installation of vanity, toilet, and lighting. Excellent workmanship. And courteous service. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for all your kind words .

More about Costa Plumbing Systems Ltd

Welcome to Costa Plumbing Systems ,

We specialize in providing plumbing services in all commercial and residential applications. Services range from clearing stubborn blockages in the drainage system, installing and testing back flow preventers, installing or replacing plumbing fixtures or even helping to build that dream bathroom you've always wanted. Our team prides themselves on getting the job done the right way by keeping your plumbing up to code and functioning well while maintaining a strong emphasis on cleanliness treating our clients homes, offices and establishments as if it were our own. We offer free estimates and on-site assessments so don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.