Best Solution Appliance Repair

Facebook
Best Solution Appliance Repair

Reviews for Best Solution Appliance Repair

0 reviews Angus, ON

Highly professional service, fast and affordable

Technician come in time, didnt waste the time, in 2 hours finished and run my dryer

Dear customer! Thank you for your time to leave us a review! We always here to service you ! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need !

Great service

Ruskin found the problem quickly and fixed it quickly. I definitely recommend using them. I will be in future should I need appliance help.

Dear customer, thank you for your review!
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!

Saleisha
Saleisha

Dish washer

My dishwasher has been leaking for over a year now, they came, got the work done, left no mess. I tried it out and I they did an amazing job with fixing my dishwasher I highly recommend them. My dishwasher hasn’t been leaking ever since.

Dear Saleisha, thank you for your review! Thank you for trusting us, we appreciate your time ! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need! :)

Peggy
Peggy
1 review Innisfil, ON

Washer

I am truly satisfied with the way this company has conducted itself with regards to my washing machine. The technician called me right away was very professional very efficient and very very kind. He was helpful and help me manage my problems with regards to my washing machine. I would recommend this company to all.

Dear Peggy !!
Thank you so much for your an amazing review! We appreciate your time ! We always here to help! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!

Colin
Colin
1 review Barrie, ON

Dishwasher install

Dishwater installed on time. Good communication and easy options to pay. Flexible with setting appointment.

Dear Colin, thank you for your review! It was our pleasure!
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need !
Best Regards
Best Solution Appliance Repair Team !

Inna Shafir
Inna Shafir
1 review Barrie, ON

Dishwasher repairs

The appliance repair technician arrived within the hour. He identified the problem in my dishwasher right away and fixed it professionally. I really liked the service and I will use the services of your masters. Many thanks !

Dear Inna, thank you for your amazing review! It was our pleasure to work with you ! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need !

Anna
Anna

Professional

It's a professional company. For you all your appliances repair in Barrie - I highly recommend Best Solution Appliance Repair.

Dear Anna, thank you so much for your time to write such an amazing review for us! Thank you for trusting Best Solution Appliance Repair and Installation services! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Fridge repair

Had a great experience with this company who recently did a repair on my Samsung Refrigerator. Right from the initial call into them all the way to booking the appts and having the repair completed. The tech spent the time with me explaining the issue and showing me the part they were replacing. Will definitely be my first call for all of my appliances.

Dear Marina, thank you for your review! It was our pleasure! Thank you for trusting us! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Washin Machine Repair

Very happy! Called Sunday evening and by Monday afternoon I has Ruslan here for my service call, he quickly diagnosed the issue and was back by Thursday with parts and a successful repair.
Friendly, quick and reasonably priced service. I would recommend!

Dear Danielle, thank you so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate it! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!

guys3990 in Scarborough
guys3990 in Scarborough

Refrigerator repair

Great service, quickly diagnosed, the technician had the part in his car, quickly repaired.
Same day appointment which was great for us.
Good price, good customer service.
Definitely will recommend to my friends.

Thank you for your review!!! We appreciate your time! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!!
Best Solution Appliance Repair Team!

More about Best Solution Appliance Repair

HIGH QUALITY APPLIANCE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION SERVICES!
Our professional technicians specialise in all makes and models of all major appliances ! Washers, dryers, refrigerators and more… Our team of professionals have the knowledge needed for fast and professional repairs. We offer same-day service so that you can get back up on track with minimal hassle!

Your appliance is our business and we know that there are many things which can go wrong, but don’t worry because at Best Solution Appliance Repair, fixing your broken items will always be affordable. You won't have to pay anything unless something really needs repairing! We offer quality labour services with fair prices for all parts included in one package. So you get what's best suited towards saving money.

Don’t let a broken appliance ruin your day, contact us today !