The Professionals Window and Eaves Cleaning Ltd.

Toronto ON M1R 1S3

Instagram
Window & Gutter Cleaning
The Professionals Window and Eaves Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for The Professionals Window and Eaves Cleaning Ltd.

Mark
Mark

Thorough and complete

The Professionals have the right approach to their work. They were clear that they live off of recommendations and wanted to make sure that I would be satisfied with their work. To that end, they took before and after photos of the gutters and thoroughly cleared the downspouts. I am new to this home so they even went the extra step of securing a loose downspout. Good job guys!

Hey Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Patricia
Patricia

Outside window cleaning

Michael and Osman cleaned my windows today and did a great job. clean windows, professional and courteous service. they even removed some exterior screens, that I have not been able to remove and cleaned them for me.
Definitely recommend them and I will call on them again next year

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Mara
Mara
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outside window cleaning

We were very happy with the service Osman and his team provided. They responded to my inquiry in prompt time, confirmed the date and time for the work and were at our house when they told us theyd be there.
Very clean windows and no mishaps to our bushes which are close to the house in spots.
They also went above and beyond in some areas.

Thank you for leaving us a review Mara. You were a pleasure to work for. Our goal is to go above and beyond. I'm happy that we reached our goal with you.

Mary Anne in Toronto
Mary Anne in Toronto

Exterior Window cleaning

We have a tall skinny row house with large windows in hard-to-reach places. They were also very dirty as a result of a total gut and renovation of the next door property. Now they are sparkling clean! Oscan arrived on time and was extremely pleasant to deal with. He did a thorough job promptly and carefully for a very reasonable price. We will definitely be using this company again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You guys were a pleasure to work for. I look forward to seeing you again. Take care Mary Anne!!

cynthiavanleeuwen
cynthiavanleeuwen

Run to The Professional Window and Eaves Cleaning Ltd You Will Be Glad You Did!

Very reasonable price, way more service/value than I paid for. Excellent Guys and Company. I had several quotes, these guys came in at an amazing price. Osman explained to me, he and his business partner, Michael, both worked prior to starting their own company, for big companies where the house/customer was a 'number' to get through quickly with no attention to detail, no personable connection and it was not satisfying to either of them. They decided to start this company where customer value was as important as the job they did on the home. I was moved by his motivation and intentions.

Fast and thorough they did far more than one would expect. Attention to detail was inspiring. At the end of the job I said to them, "At the back at times, the water comes between the eaves trough and the roof which leaks over my bedroom window. "Oh we noticed that and Michael put in extra brackets for you". They were not even going to mention this, just do the extra and pay the same quote they gave me initially. They called to say they were running early and they could come sooner. Sure. When they got here Osman explained the last house they were at was not actually in bad shape so they didnt have to do a lot there. Can you imagine if this was a bigger company? They would not have told the customer. They would have still charged the guy and likely not mentioned the need was not really there for their services. They saved this man a lot of money.

Their honesty and trustworthiness is far too rare in our society. Other places quotes were almost double, if not over double the price and I am quite sure all the extra details would not have been addressed and if so, there would have been surcharges. I am so impressed with this company and advise you to call them. Hire these guys, save your money and save your home!

Thank you, Cynthia. Our aim is to add value to people's lives. We are glad that we added value to your life

Window cleaning

It was such a pleasure working with this company. I requested an exterior window cleaning and they scheduled us in right away. The two gentlemen were so well-mannered. They even helped us with moving some heavy furniture that we couldn't move at our old age. God bless these boys. I have recommended them to all my friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We try to help out any way we can.

Chloë in Toronto
Chloë in Toronto

Eavestrough and downspout repair and cleaning

Osman and Michael did an excellent job! They were courteous, fair, efficient and clean. I highly recommend them for any work you need done on your eaves troughs. Osman is very responsive and informative in all his communications, making sure I understood the details of the work and the pricing. He even discouraged me from doing unnecessary work that I was willing to pay for! I will definitely be calling them every year for an annual cleaning.

Glad we could help Chloe. Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write a review. All the best and we will see you next season.

habted001
habted001

Bird Spike Installation

TLDR - Osman is a top notch contractor - I would rate him 10/10 and would absolutely work with him again.

Full story:
My mother has had ongoing issues with birds perching in between the our neighbour and our rainwater pipe (picture attached).

Osman provided us with the stellar service of installing clear bird spikes as a bird repellant, such that our rainwater pipes would continue to remain undamaged.

He was prompt, effective, creative, thorough, and a pleasure to interact with.

His work is unmatched, and we are grateful for our newfound peace of mind.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that we could help with your bird problem. Seeing your mother so happy with our work brought joy to my heart. Take care and have a wonderful day.

dh in Richmond Hill
dh in Richmond Hill

Great quality and speedy service

Did a fantastic job with both gutters and exterior windows, and very prompt service. It's a large house, and they finished in a day. Great work.

Thank you for your feedback. We aim for the highest quality of work. You are an amazing client to work with. We look forward to doing business with you again.

Deborah
Deborah

Eavestrough cleaning and repair

I put in a repair request. Osman replied promptly and gave me a reasonable estimate right away. He scheduled the work within a couple of days. He and his team arrived promptly and had the work done within two hours. They left the work site clean and tidy. Very professional. Good job!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our company is professional from top to bottom. We try to add value to our clients. Glad we got help.

More about The Professionals Window and Eaves Cleaning Ltd.

Clean windows brighten up the home. Enjoy clarity when you look out your windows. It is not enough to hire a random window cleaning company. Our company strives for excellence and aims to satisfy all our customers. Quality work at a fair price is what we bring to our customers. Your home is your castle. Let us give it the royal treatment. Large window cleaning companies only care about cleaning your windows and moving on to the next house. We tailor our services to exactly what you need. The Professionals go above and beyond. So remember, when you want a job done right, call The Professionals.

***Window Cleaning***

- Along with cleaning your windows. All frames, window sills, and first-floor skylights are included.

***Eaves Cleaning***

- After the debris from your eaves has been removed. Water will be poured down your downspout to ensure that there are no clogs

***Pressure Washing***

- We pressure wash stone patios, front steps, siding, and any surface that we can remove dirt without causing any damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service Area

- Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa
Services: