Nowok Renovation

Vaughan ON L4J 8J2

Reviews for Nowok Renovation

Bhavin in Scarborough
Bhavin in Scarborough

Good quality work without any hassles

Farshid and Sia and their team did a fantastic job with renovating my kitchen. They were always on time, completed work as per the project schedule and were very clean. They are amazing at what they do and I am very happy. Had a great experience working with them. They guided me throughout the project.

Thank you for your review! We hope to work with you again in the future. - Nowok Renovation

Mehdi in Orillia
Mehdi in Orillia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

My kitchen was renovated with a much lower price that I was expecting, very good service, highly recommend for all kind of renovation.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen remodelling, new pantry

Their service was exactly as expected, I was fully informed about details and they managed to fulfil almost all of my requests. They were on time, polite and tried their best to keep everything tidy.
I loved their ideas for getting the best inside my budget.

Thank you.
We are happy that you are satisfied from our work.
Moreover, I appreciate that mentioning all of our good points :)
See you on your next project. - Nowok Renovation

More about Nowok Renovation

Our team of experts offers you the best solutions for your desired kitchen, in a variety of themes and materials, a wide range from modern flat off-white finishes to classic warm wooden Spanish ones. Experienced consultants, will guide you to an optimized solution, in a shorter period of time and at a fair cost.
We guarantee our service quality with competitive pricing.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, General Contractors, Home Additions, Home Office Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Renovation Advisors, and Condominium Renovations
Custom kitchen cabinetry, Custom bars, Stairs and handrails, Accent walls, Custom closets
Ideas and design consultations, Bathroom Remodeling
Most progressive European-made hardware from Blum, Richelieu, Salice, High-quality Canadian-made MDF and particle boards