Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance

Angie from Whitby
Angie from Whitby
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Amazing Landscaping and Property Maintenance

Zac and his team are incredible! These guys know what theyre doing! They revamped our landscaping and took it to the next level! Theyre reliable and very professional! The team helps through the seasons with lawn cutting, yard clean up and snow removal! Were very happy with their work and theyre also very clean at tidying up! Were looking forward to this Spring and cant wait to work with Zac for our floral landscaping!! Mike and Angie

Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance thanks you! You both making our jobs so much easier with your hospitality and kindness! See you in the spring!

1 review Scarborough, ON

Lawn and garden maintenance throughout the summer

Zach and his team did an excellent job of grass cutting and garden maintenance throughout the summer and are very extremely professional in lawn maintenance from cutting and timing to taking away the grass and other clippings. And their cost was extremely reasonable. I could always count on them to do a great job. They are coming back again this summer and my neighbour may be hiring them as well. For what they charged per cut, I could do lot of other things on the weekend other than cutting my lawn, getting gas, keeping the mover in shape, etc.

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to servicing the property this summer! At Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance we love hearing feedback this is extremely valuable to us!

Private User reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Zac and his crew are extremely reliable and did a fantastic job of keeping my lawn and gardens looking great. His teams commitment to making the customer happy is not unnoticed. Thanks Zac!

Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance takes much pride in providing a seamless service! We appreciate the great review!

Lola & John in Scarborough
Lola & John in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Bathroom demolition

Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance did an excellent job demolishing my bathroom. Zac and his brother were very professional and took extreme care in this job. They came in and got rid of the old vanity, tub and tiles and left a clean slate for the construction guys to come in and do their job.

I would definitely recommend Carrs Yard & Property Management to anyone and will absolutely use them again for other projects.

Thank you Zac!!

At Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance our goal is to ensure a reliable, efficient and trustworthy service. We're very glad that you enjoyed the bathroom demo!

navjit.dhaliwal
navjit.dhaliwal
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Service

Carrs Yard and Property Maintenance were Fast, efficient and did a great job. Will be using their services again

Here at Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance, We aim to give our clients a stress free service! Thank you for you're kind words!

Simon
Simon

Garden beds and biweekly grass cutting

Zac and his crew are professional, attentive and deliver a great product. Zac is responsive, understands the project you have in mind and will do he can to make it happen. Our front and back yards were overgrown this year. I wasnt able to attend to it due to an injury and Zac came by within the week to offer his clean up services. We were so pleased and appreciative that we decided to sign up for biweekly grass cutting. He charges a very reasonable price of $65. We asked if he offered other services like garden beds. We discussed what we had in mind and he delivered exactly what we wanted for once again a ver fair price of $2000. He removed 2 existing gardens that we didnt care for and has not given us something we will be proud to upkeep. We are also interested in deck work and Zac has referred us to a trusted colleague.

We recommend Zac to anyone looking to work with a team that will listen to you, work within your means, and deliver a great product!

Thank you Simon! At Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance we always put our clients first. We appreciate this wonderful review and look forward to your next service!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Lawn Mowing

They help me with Lawn mowing and bagging the lawn clipping. They were highly professional and quick to respond to all my queries. They also did a excellent job on my Lawn at a reasonable charge.

Happy we could be of assistance! Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance is always ready to serve. Look forward to another lawn care visit !

Great hire

The lads provided great result, excellent communications and terrific service. Highly recommended for your yard needs

Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance thanks you for the opportunity and amazing review! Enjoy your freshly cleaned backyard!

Backyard aeration

I recently hired Zac for a backyard aeration and overseeding service for my lawn, and was extremely pleased with the results. Zac was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient.

He took the time to explain the process and answered all my questions, putting my mind at ease.I highly recommend Zac to anyone looking to improve the overall health and appearance of their lawn.

Thank you for a job well done!

Happy to help! We look forward to servicing your property again!

Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance, carings in our nature!

Stephen
Stephen
12 reviews Newmarket, ON

Premium lawn treatment

My front yard lawn was looking pretty beat up after the winter and called on Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance for help. They were quick to respond with an estimate and did an awesome job thatching, aerating, overseeding and applying a good layer of top dressing to start the season. Friendly service that I highly recommend! Thanks again for your hard work!

At Carrs yard & property maintenance we're extremely passionate about healthy green lawns and are very happy you enjoyed your service with us! Till next time!

More about Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance

At Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance we strive to make your experience enjoyable and affordable. With each service we take the headache and stress out of yard work and demolition. We provide free quotes, punctual service, and above all, great customer service. Next time your looking to complete a yard or demo project look no further than Carrs Yard & Property Maintenance!

We offer a wide variety of services!

Lawn Cutting