Flawless Renos

Reviews for Flawless Renos

Satpal in Oakville
Satpal in Oakville

Rental project

Recently had a fantastic experience with Flawless Renos for a full kitchen renovation, basement renovation and electrical panel upgrade. Not only did they complete the project ahead of schedule, but they were also a pleasure to work with. Their efficiency and excellent customer service made the entire process smooth and enjoyable.

Karanvir's attentive approach and insightful recommendations were invaluable. His expertise not only enhanced the project but also helped me stay within budget. I am grateful for the personalized service and would highly recommend them!

Private User reviews North Bay, ON

Cottage

Great work! Its nice to finally work with a responsible GC. The work was finished a few days earlier and within budget.

Kitchen Remodel

Amazing job with my kitchen. The process was so seamless and I got my dream kitchen. Great quality and craftsmanship.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom closets

Had my closets build by flawless last year and am so impressed by the work. Not only is the job amazing, they helped me through the entire process. I have a few other small projects around my home and Karan said whatever you can draw, we can make.

Overall amazing team and amazing work!

Kitchen renovation

Karambir was amazing. Full of ideas on how to maximize the available space.

Transformed our old kitchen into a very beautiful modern kitchen.

Professional and good work quality. No delays.

Thank you team. I highly recommend.

Aman
Aman

Kitchen remodel

Flawless Reno did an amazing job remodelling my kitchen. They took the time to understand my vision and brought it to life. I am very happy with the results and the quality of materials they used. They also got the job done in a fast and efficient manner. Would definitely recommend!

Great work!

Had some minor renovations done in my home. Great quality and craftsmanship. Would recommend to anyone looking for renovations!

Bree
Bree
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I have finally found renovators who completed the project within the agreed-upon time frame and budget, which is a first for me!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and closets

Amazing job guys! Flawless renovated my kitchen and added custom closets to my new built. Im really happy with how everything turned out. Thank you!

Kitchen project

Got my kitchen and washrooms done on a new built. Im very impressed with the work and craftsmanship Ive received. Everything was on time and done in accordance of the plan. Thank you!

More about Flawless Renos