The Home Staging Consult Virtual Design Service is recommended for home sellers who strive to have their homes sold quickly. A home that sits on the market over time loses appeal and costs money.
Staging is a proven marketing tool that will work for any home regardless of size, style, or location. A staged home suggests that the home has been well cared for and will bring attention to its best architectural features. It will feature the hidden attributes rather than the minor imperfections. A tastefully staged home will suggest a luxurious life style and will help your prospective buyers envision living there.
NOTE: This is a décor focused service. We don't provide architectural/structural recommendations. There are no refunds given once this service has been purchased.
THIS VIRTUAL SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Direct communication with a Professional Virtual Home Stager
- Up to 2 hour FaceTime or Zoom meeting to learn about your home
- Professional advice to merchandise your home for sale
- Advice on paint colours, de-cluttering, cleaning, repairs, window treatments, new home or renovation material selection (tile, flooring, countertops, cabinetry), furniture & décor selection, art placement, etc.
- Staging notes with a detailed floor plan and setup instructions
- Shopping list with links to furniture, art & décor
- Space Planning Expertise throughout the home
- Advice for Accessorizing & Art Placement
- Tips & Tricks to Appeal to Buyers’ Emotions
- Tips on the 3 Top Rooms That Make the Sale
- Tips on the 3 Things Buyers are Looking For
- Preparing for Showings & Open Houses
- Third Party, Unbiased “Buyers” Point of View
This Virtual Design service is designed for furnished properties ONLY and is strictly for consulting and providing recommendations for your space.
* Please contact us for inquiries on vacant properties, executive & vacation rentals.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Payment is required to begin your project.
2. Once payment has been received, we'll email you to set up a time to FaceTime or Zoom. We will ask you to send photos of your home to get a sense of the space and review the fixed elements.
3. Once we have all of your information, we'll get to work on staging your home.
4. Your e-Design package will include: a floor plan, a shopping source list with clickable links to make ordering quick and easy with set-up instructions.
5. Using the tools we have provided you with, you will get to work on merchandising your home for sale!