East Edge Woodworks

Cannington ON L0E 1E0

Reviews for East Edge Woodworks

Private User reviews , ON

Large 2-story bookshelf and cabinet unit

This was our first time doing a home reno like this and our first time working with a millworker. Donnie was fantastic to work with in creating our dream bookcase. It was a daunting job to create such a large piece but he was up for the job. Everything was custom made by Donnie. In particular Donnie, created a ladder that was reinforced with metal inside to ensure it would be safe to use. Surprisingly, his team worked quietly and and were very clean. We are looking forward to the next project!

Thank you so much for your kind review! Crafting your unique bookcase and ladder was a joy for us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to working with you again!

Rachel van Dinther
Rachel van Dinther
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen Island

We absolutely love it! You did an incredible job & listened to everything we wanted! Exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much!

You are very welcome! Thank you 😊

Krista in Lindsay
Krista in Lindsay
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Kitchen Storage

I reached out to East Edge Woodworks with ideas for more drawers needed in my kitchen. These guys were awesome to work with and brought my ideas to life. They were able to create exactly what I was picturing. It turned out beautifully and I didnt have to wait long for it to be completed. I would recommend these guys to all my friends and family!

Thank you so much, Krista! We are so glad you love it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Closets

Donnie and Michelle are fabulous to work with. Donnie listened to our goals for the project, provided creative solutions first in rough draft and then in detail, and Michelle kept the documentation and communication flowing. Donnies expertise in design, build and installation is top-notch. We have no hesitation in recommending East Edge Woodworks!

Thank you very much for your kind words and for recommending us! Working on your bedroom closets was a pleasure. We're glad you're happy with the results and hope they bring you great joy and organization 😊

SL in Aurora
SL in Aurora
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Accent TV Wall

Great communication from start to finish, Michelle and Donnie from East Edge are good people. Showed up on time, good quality work, accommodative with last min changes, and attentive to job site cleanliness. Definitely recommend them, and they are our go-to at this point.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and look forward to hearing from you in the future!

0 reviews Whitney, ON

Bathroom vanity & tower

Thanks to Donnie and his team for a job well done. We are very pleased with the craftsmanship and attention to detail that Donnie puts into his work. Our vanity was designed, built and installed in a timely manner! It is exactly what we wanted. We look forward to working with East Edge Wooworks on future projects!!

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you again! 😊

Dee Young
Dee Young
1 review Port Perry, ON

Custom Closet

East Edge is phenomenal! Donnie and Michelle were great to work with and were even ok with changing the design a couple times. It will be so much easier keep everything organized now that things have a home. I have already recommended them to some friends and family. You can't go wrong with East Edge!

Thank you so much, Dee! We love how it turned out. Thank you for your continued support 😊

Private User reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Custom cabinet

I am absolutely ecstatic about the 3D printer enclosure that East Edge Woodworks has made for me! Not only does it provide a safe and stylish home for my printer, but the additional storage space beneath it has made organizing my printing materials a breeze. I couldn't be happier with the results. The attention to detail and artistry is truly outstanding, showcasing the skill and dedication Donnie has.

Working with East Edge Woodworks from start to finish was an absolute pleasure. Donnie and Michelle made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. I was impressed with their professionalism and how they understood my needs and preferences.

Without a doubt, I am already looking forward to my next project with East Edge Woodworks. If you are in need of custom cabinetry solutions, I highly recommend them. Their top-notch work and exceptional service are unmatched, and I am confident they will exceed your expectations, just as they did with mine.

Thank you so much! We can't wait to bring more of your visions to life.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto
0 reviews Sunderland, ON

Custom Sliding Book Shelf Wall Unit.

I am thrilled to share my overwhelmingly positive experience with Eastedge Woodworking and their exceptional craftsmanship in creating a custom-made shelving unit. From start to finish, Eastedge Woodworking demonstrated an unmatched level of professionalism, expertise, and dedication, transforming my idea into a beautiful and functional piece of furniture that I cant stop looking at.

Right from the initial consultation, the team at Eastedge Woodworking displayed a genuine interest in understanding my vision and offering valuable suggestions to enhance the design and functionality.

Throughout the process, the level of communication and collaboration was outstanding and it was evident that they truly cared about creating somthing that would not only meet my needs but also surpass my expectations.

Not only is the shelving unit aesthetically pleasing, but it is also highly functional. Eastedge Woodworking managed to strike the perfect balance between style and practicality, ensuring that it seamlessly integrated into our space. It provides ample storage space while adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to the room.

The craftsmanship exhibited by Eastedge Woodworking is truly remarkable. The attention to detail, precision, and quality of workmanship displayed in every aspect are stunning. It is evident that they take immense pride in their work. I am genuinely delighted with my custom shelving unit and cannot thank Eastedge Woodworking enough for their exceptional work.

Thank you, Angela! It was great working with you. We had a lot of fun bringing your vision to life! Enjoy your shelving unit 😊

peggy.lalonde
peggy.lalonde
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

KITCHEN installation

Last summer we planned a kitchen renovation and used Ikea for the planning. I was very pleased with the experience and service at Ikea.

Next step, we received all the flat packed boxes that required assembly. East Edge was a contractor that was willing to help with the installation in our condominium at a very reasonable price. We were even able to assemble most of the cabinets ourselves, but that was our decision to do so for preparation for the installation.

When they arrived, they sized up what was needed, and took over all the remaining assembly work. Donnie and Kyle came and installed 21 cabinets in our kitchen on a weekend, complete with all doors, drawers, drawerslides and crown molding. They came to Richmond Hill, arrived early and worked at a constant pace each day. Donnie was very skillful and professional and maintains a clean and organized jobsite. With his years of experience, he was able to retrofit cabinets to suit baffle, electrical and plumbing, with ease.

If you are looking for a reliable crew, who are pleasant, hardworking and skillful, then you will be very happy working with East Edge Woodworks.

I have chosen not to submit the cost for this project because it was unique to my specific requirements and cannot be compared without knowing specifics. Ask East Edge Woodworks for a quote.

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you πŸ™‚

More about East Edge Woodworks

Welcome to East Edge Woodworks, your premier destination for exquisite custom cabinetry solutions. As a small, family-owned business, we take pride in offering personalized craftsmanship and impeccable attention to detail. Led by Donnie, our owner with over a decade of experience in building custom cabinetry, we specialize in transforming laundry rooms, mudrooms, kitchens, built-ins, and walk-in closets into spaces that seamlessly blend functionality and elegance.

At East Edge Woodworks, we understand that your home is a reflection of your unique style and personality. That's why we go above and beyond to deliver tailored solutions that meet your exact needs and exceed your expectations. From the moment you reach out to us, you'll experience our commitment to exceptional customer service and our passion for creating spaces that inspire and delight.

With our expertise and industry knowledge, we bring your vision to life with precision and artistry. Whether you're seeking a sleek and modern kitchen renovation, a well-organized and stylish laundry room, or a custom walk-in closet that optimizes space and storage, our skilled team is dedicated to crafting cabinetry that harmonizes seamlessly with your home's aesthetic.

Discover the transformative power of custom cabinetry tailored to your unique needs. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward elevating your laundry room, mudroom, kitchen, built-ins, or walk-in closet. Let East Edge Woodworks be your trusted partner in bringing functional beauty and unparalleled craftsmanship to your home.