North Pacific Flooring

Vancouver BC V6K 2B7

Reviews for North Pacific Flooring

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Home

Ben installed the hardwood flooring for me when I purchased my new house. Over the course our reno he was by far the easiest trade we dealt with. He was great to communicate with, detail oriented and did an awesome job overall.

Thank you for your review. Glad you like your new floors too !

0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Flooring excelllence.

Ben is a fantastic business owner/operator. Great to work with and cares about his customers.

Thank you so much for the review.

Matt from Surrey
Matt from Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Flooring install

I hired Ben and his company to install engineered hardwood throughout my place. They were efficient and showed an attention to detail.. We had a lot of levelling to do and they did a great job making sure the floor was level which made sure the end result was superb. Highly Recommend.

Thank you Matt for your review.

Ardalan Flooring
Ardalan Flooring
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Hardwood flooring

Ben did the hardwood flooring on my house. He did a really great job,from start to finish. He is a really easy guy to work with,and he has a good knowledge about everything that we ask . Definitely I would recommend him .

0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Vinyl Plank floors

Punctual, friendly and excellent workmanship. Bens attention to detail and customer satisfaction are unmatchable. I would highly recommend North Pacific Flooring to all my friends and family.

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated.

Private User reviews Langley Township, BC

Kitchen & Landing Floor Installation

Absolutely a pleasure to deal with, very easy to work with, and the communication throughout the whole project made everything easy.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Flooring

Ben worked with me many years ago before heading off on his own. He does good work.

info
info
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

Flooring Installation - North Pacific Flooring

Ben replaced all the carpet with high quality laminate. His attention to detail was outstanding.

Thank you for your review.

Janice
Janice
1 review Langley Township, BC

Main floor

Great customer service. I had a budget and they kept me within it. Had some rounded stairs that needed to be rebuilt and they did a fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Thank you For the review Janice.

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Main floor

After 20 years my husband and I decided to replace our homes main floors. North Pacific Flooring had done our neighbors home and recommended them to us. I found Ben and his teammate to be clean, considerate and professional. Work was done on time and in budget. I recommend North Pacific Flooring to get the job done.

More about North Pacific Flooring

Hello,

We are North Pacific Flooring. We are located in Langley and service the Lower Mainland. We specialize in hardwood, laminate and vinyl plank installations for flooring and stair installations. We have been in the business since 2011 and we are here to serve you! Give us a call at 778-908-1598 for a quote!
We service in Langley, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Surrey, Whiterock, Maple Ridge , Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Vancouver and North Vancouver.