Wave Ample Inc.

Appliance Repair
Innisfil ON L9S

Reviews for Wave Ample Inc.

Private User reviews North York, ON

Service by wave-Fred

Feb 20th, 2024
My Kenmore dishwasher began leaking from below the door. My machine is approx 12yrs old. I was unsure if this could be fixed& the cost .
FRed responded quickly & set up an appointment. He came on time examined the machine throughly & found the leak. He went & got the part. He fixed it & ran the dishwasher twice. I am very Satisfied with his work his good manners . Will definitely hire again if I have problems with my other appliances.

Wish you all the best.

Ana in Toronto
Ana in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Dryer repair

Dryer stopped heating. I submitted a service request and Fred got back to me in minutes. I told him what I thought the issue was since I knew it wasnt a vent clog and he confirmed it was most likely a malfunctioning heating element part. He gave me an appointment the next day and a precise quote since he knew what the issue most likely was. He showed up on time, got my dryer up and running in less than two hours. No fuss and his price was much more resonable than the two other quotes I received. A stand up guy with great service, reasonable pricing and very professional

have a great day.

Private User reviews , ON

Appliance repair

Great customer service. Worked diligently to ensure my oven was repaired. He made sure everything was working properly before he left. Would highly recommend.

Tarun Suri in Newmarket
Tarun Suri in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Gas stove repair

They fixed my gas stove. Gas was not coming out properly of one of my burners. Took a bit more work than expected, but price was very fair and technician was diligent and friendly.
Took about 2 hours and was very thorough
Would highly recommend.

Thank you, Tarun, for your feedback and time.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Honest, good job, fair prices

Dryer broke down wont heat. Service was prompt honest reliable and fair price given would definitely recommend again

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Washer repair

My washer was leaking. I phoned him. He came at 8:00pm as I asked him. He quickly found the problem and came next day with new parts. Very good service.

Wish you all the best.

1 review Aurora, ON

Oven door inner glass replacement

Farid of Wave Ample was EXCELLENT! He came to our home in Aurora on time, SAME day, and did exactly what he was set out to do. Absolutely, no surprises. He was polite and professional with a friendly smile and AMAZING work ethics. He even took off his shoes and replaced them with his indoor shoes! Most people we called requested their labour for this small job at a high price. Farid's labour cost was extremely fair compared to the others. Thank you, Farid for fixing our oven door in time for Thanksgiving! Highly recommend.

Thank you for your feedback and time.
I hope that I can be helpful for your other jobs in the future.

Mila
Mila
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Dishwasher Repair

I recently had a fantastic experience with the dishwasher repair service provided by Wave Ample Inc. From start to finish, the entire process was seamless, and I am more than satisfied with the results.
The technician, Farid who came to repair my dishwasher was professional, knowledgeable, and super friendly, he came on time explained the problem to me in simple terms, and outlined the necessary repairs. Throughout the process, he answered all my questions with patience
The repair work was done efficiently and effectively. The technician came well-prepared with all the necessary tools and replacement parts, which saved me time. His attention to detail was impressive, ensuring my dishwasher worked flawlessly after the repair.
The cost of the service was fair and transparent, with no hidden fees. I felt I received excellent value for my money, given the quality of the repair and the outstanding customer service.

Thank you, Mila, for your time and feedback.
Have a wonderful day!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Fridge repair

My fridge was not cooled enough, Farid fixed its problem, Fraid was so professional at his work and was very tidy and also honest giving suggestion about changing the right and original parts with decent price. He expended extra time to ensure all the functionalities work the way is supposed to. I highly recommend Farid to everyone who needs fast, clean, professional with reasonable services.

Have a great day,

Shahriar in Niagara-on-the-lake
Shahriar in Niagara-on-the-lake
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Laundry Machine Maintaince

Farid is very skillful and polite. He was quick to discover the issue, which was the dryer belt and fixed it in no time. Highly recommend.

Thank you, Shahriar for your time and feedback.
Have a great day!

More about Wave Ample Inc.

We do all kinds of home services:

- Including all Major Appliances installation, repairs, and services
- TV mount on wall
- Install/repair/ replace the facuet s
- Install/ repair/ replace the garbrator
- Install/ repair/ replace the garage door opener
- Install/ repair/ replace the door locks and doorbell
- All kinds of assembly