Servitech Contracting LTD

Mia in London
Mia in London
1 review North York, ON

A+ team!

I am not sure what other people may hope for when looking for a contractor. I aim for two things: to get help from handy people who can complete a good job and to be provided with prompt service rather than excuses and calls to postpone the project's completion one day and another day.
This is exactly what I found by working with Servitech Contracting LTD. and makes them stand out!
Liviu and his team were introduced to me by a top real estate agent in the GTA area making houses look like Instagram pictures before being listed on the Realtor website. Now I know why these two A+ people work together.
The business has an impeccable contact person who answers questions, confirms appointments, shows up times, and discusses details of the job before the contractors show up. For the repairs I needed, I interacted mostly with Liviu and he exceeded my expectations: he was handy, creative, quick, and clean. The job was done as agreed and was done well.
It was pleasant and comforting to work with these people. I strongly recommend Servitech Contracting LTD. for the sum of what they can provide a prompt, quality, and reliable job.

Thank you so much for your review. We pride on offering our best service.

Ashish in Toronto
Ashish in Toronto

Full house reno

Very accommodating- we hired them for full house renovation of a century home. Pleased with the results as well as the process.
We changed scope multiple times - always greeted with yes we can. Didnt even add to the original timeline! We used them again at the first opportunity we got. And had them do a renovation of a rental property. Also super pleased with the results.
Would recommend and go back to them ourselves

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Bathroom tile

Fantastic work ,clean and professional .
Outstanding knowledge and on time.
We are very pleased with work the and we will be calling for more help with our house renovations.

Thank you for your kind review.

Reyes Lara
Reyes Lara

Kitchen & Vanity Cabinet Painting

We wanted to give our kitchen and washrooms a modern look without major renovations. We appreciated the care, cleaningless and attention to detail of the painting crew. Their prices were reasonable and they worked surprisingly fast. We are very happy how the cabinets turned out and I will strongly recommend this company for painting.

Bathroom renovation

Im so happy with my new bathroom . I would definitely recommend Servitech contracting. Their service was amazing , everything went in the same direction as I wanted.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation

I hired Servitech to renovate my basement and I couldn't believe the amount of attention to detail their workers have. The professionalism, work ethic and iginuity is beyond what I thought could be achieved. It's crazy to think I wanted to do the job myself with a couple of my friends but I know my friends and I could not recreate this even if we had twice the man power. I can't wait to hire them again to renovate the main suite bathroom bathroom!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Renovation

Vanessa is very professional and helpful to my house renovations. She gave me suggestions based on what I want to do.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent

Servitech has completed reno work for me for two different properties. Their work is very good. Project completion dates were kept as promised. Prices were as quoted and agreed. Workmanship was excellent. Thanks Liviu and Vanessa and Marcela.

Thank you William for your review.

Dim@s
D. M.

House Renovation

They painted my complete house, refinish stairs case and new flooring, also they painted my garage with epoxy product . Im very satisfied with the hight quality and timeline. I want to thank the entire team for their hard work and dedication.

Tammy
Tammy
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovations, removal of carpet. Flooring. Entire house painted. Removal of stucco. En suite

Excellent company, reliable, trustworthy, very helpful. The one thing I really like about the company is they dont cut corners, they do everything professionally I strongly recommend this company. Beautiful work.

Thank you Tammy for your review.

More about Servitech Contracting LTD

Servitech Contracting LTD has over 15 years of business and project management experience. Specializing in interior renovations of residential, rental buildings and commercial units.
The company prides on delivering high workmanship with fast turnaround at reasonable prices. We offer demolition, plumbing, electrical, framing, drywall, taping, painting, flooring, tiling, HVAC, unfinished basement, millwork, and glazier.