1 800 Rid Of It

246 Pacific Ave Toronto ON M6P 2P5

InstagramFacebook
1 800 Rid Of It

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for 1 800 Rid Of It

Patrick in West Toronto
Patrick in West Toronto

Fast, friendly service

We had some stuff to get rid of after moving back into our house post-renovations. They were able to schedule something right away and Tim and Mike had everything out of there in no time. Will definitely use this service again.

Hi Patrick!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. We were happy to help. Looking forward to the next time!

vp
vp

Backyard waste removal

Booking was seamless.
Team showed up when they said they would
Kind, helpful and efficient .
Payment method was easy too.
Wont hesitate to use them again if the need arises .
Debrah handled the admin and Kevin and Andrew did the pickup.

Denis
Denis

Appliance Removal

Contacted the company, there response was fast, called on a Friday and the pick up on Monday Morning, the guys arrived ON TIME they had three appliances to remove from a second story apartment the job was done in 15 minutes.
The two team of two were very polite and professional.
I would highly recommend 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Great Service

These people are really great. They were very responsive to my quote request, insuring they had detailed information before sending the quote. We agreed on a price and date for pickup easily and quickly. However, I had to postpone the pickup date and they rescheduled with no issues. The crew arrived within the time window promised. They worked quickly and carefully. The final price was as quoted. I would definitely use this company again for any similar service needed.

Good afternoon Tim,
Thank you so much for your review and detailed feedback. We love hearing that we exceeded your expectations. We love helping our customers. Hopefully we will be able to assist you in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Rid-of-it Service

Debbie set up, Andrew and Kevin executed the removal many years of accumulated stuff. They were friendly, accommodating and efficient. A shout out to Mike and Tim who lent a helping hand one of the days.

Fran (franmorrison2010@hotmail.com)
L5M 1L3

Hi Fran,
Thank you very much for your review. Our team members were happy they were able to help you clear things out of your home. It was our pleasure. We're glad you're happy with our service. I will share your feedback with everyone. We wish you all the best.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pick up of furniture for donation or trash

These movers called to come earlier than scheduled and I wasn't ready so I told him to come at the actual schedule time. One of the workers was a smoker and left smell in my house. The other worker try to charge more money than I had originally been given a quote for. There was some scratches on my walls from the move

Claudia Gale from Toronto
Claudia Gale from Toronto

Reno waste removal

Rid of It junk removal have helped me out numerous times. After other waste pickup services have not been able to come to my laneway street, Rid of It is reliable and came to the rescue! I love their customer service and recommend them highly. All the stars.

Hello Claudia,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. 1-800 RID-OF-IT to the rescue! Love that! I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
All the best,

jenna77
jenna77

Furniture Removal

Michael, Tim and Debra were all great to work with. Fast, friendly service! I had just had a terrible experience with the furniture company who delivered my new pieces and this experience was like night and day! Thanks to all!

Good afternoon,
So happy to hear we exceeded your expectations, especially considering you had a previous bad experience with another service provider.
We pride ourselves on our high levels of service and ensuring a positive customer experience. I hope we have the opportunity to help you in the future.

amsadzshop
amsadzshop

Removal furniture items

Tim, Michael and Deborah were great..arrived on time, communicated well and cleared up the junk with a smile. Thank you for a job well done.

Good afternoon,
It was our pleasure! Glad we were able to help! Thank you for your kind feedback.

Residential garbage pickup

I asked for help getting rid of waste the last owner was too lazy to get rid of. Rid-of-It made it so painless and cost-effective - and saved me time.

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad we were able to help!

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in the removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers, and apartment buildings- basically, anywhere you have JUNK.

We also offer same day junk pickup and make sure no damage is caused to your property during this process. With our online price estimator, you can find the best rates for junk removal and bin disposal in Toronto.