1 800 Rid Of It

Reviews for 1 800 Rid Of It

Susan A.
Susan A.

Junk removal for moving

Quick, punctual and friendly service! I have used this company in the past and would always count on them!

Susan,
Thank you so much.We are so happy to hear that we have gained your trust and that you count on us for repeat service! It's greatly appreciated.

General Manager

James E.
James E.

Junk Removal

A big Thank You to Tim and Michael, who took away a very heavy old freezer for me.

They were both very friendly, professional and efficient !!!

I highly recommend them !!!

Cheers,
James

A big Thank You to you, James for trusting us to handle your freezer. We appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind words. I'll definitely share them with Tim and Michal.

tim.rudkins in Toronto
tim.rudkins in Toronto

Garbage pickup from a job site

Called the folks and they were good on the phone, hustled on organizing it and even though I couldn't be there, they came by and took it away. Probably about the same cost as me doing it and no issues. I'm a contractor and I hate going to the dump and they solved that for me!

Thank you, Tim for your positive feedback. I'll be sure to share if with out team. I'm glad to hear that we could help you quickly and efficiently.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Yard Waste Pick-up

They were super quick to get back to me and provided next day service. The quote was very reasonable and staff were friendly and efficient. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you, Brian! We appreciate your positive review. Our team is a friendly bunch and they were happy to help!

lindapmoran39
lindapmoran39

Furniture Removal

I used this company on several occasions for furniture removal. Both time the team were efficient, friendly, and helpful.
I would recommend them highly!
Thank you!
Linda Moran

Thank you for taking the time do write a review. It's always our pleasure to help you, Linda! See you next time!

Junk removal

The 2 workers from RID-OF-IT called ahead before their arrival, were very pleasant and friendly, and moved the requested items out of my home efficiently and carefully. No problems at all with the service. All went smoothly: from the booking of it, to the removal of the 'junk' items from the house, to their prompt sending to me of my receipt for payment. I would most definitely use them again.

C. M.

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you remove your large CRT TV and other items. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team. It's appreciated. Looking forward to helping you the next time!

maria.sasso3
maria.sasso3

Junk Removal

Deborah was super helpful and informative
Andrew an Kevin were on time and removed the items quickly. The whole process was quick an affordable
Would mod def use them again and already referred my sister.

Maria

Maria, it's was our pleasure to help you. We greatly appreciate the referral to your sister! Thank you for trusting us to remove your junk. We appreciate your business!

paulericbedard
paulericbedard

House Renovation

Workers were on time and fast and friendly. But the price was very high for removal of a relatively small amount of waste.

Garbage Removal

Debra, Kevin and Andrew were very efficient, punctual in finishing the task, we also hugely appreciated the effective and friendly communication. They are now our go-to junk removal company, and we would definitely recommend their service to anyone who has over-sized items that are not taken by the city.

Thank you so much! It is our goal to ensure things go as smoothly as possible for you when getting rid of your junk.
we greatly appreciate your future referrals and look forward to helping you next time!

ssimon6
ssimon6

Couch removal

Rid of it was easy to use! In and out very quickly, no hassle at all, which is exactly what you’re looking for when disposing of large items.

Thank you, we appreciate that! We're all about no hassle! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team.

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in the removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers, and apartment buildings- basically, anywhere you have JUNK.

We also offer same day junk pickup and make sure no damage is caused to your property during this process. With our online price estimator, you can find the best rates for junk removal and bin disposal in Toronto.