1 800 Rid Of It

246 Pacific Ave Toronto ON M6P 2P5

InstagramFacebook
1 800 Rid Of It

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for 1 800 Rid Of It

Josee in Toronto
Josee in Toronto

Outstanding Job!

Kevin and Andrew showed up on time, and completed the job quickly, efficiently and on budget. Outstanding!

jyl_mcgunigal in East York
jyl_mcgunigal in East York

Re-purposing

The team of Andrew and Kevin made it easy to collect my used furniture. I feel confident that the items went to good use.

Good afternoon Jyl,
Thank you so much! We are committed to the sustainability of our environment, and always do our best.

Removing Old Furniture

The whole experience worked out flawlessly. The guys showed up on time when promised. The items were moved out quickly and smoothly
without any trouble. All in all it was awesome. Also I must say that Deborah helping me book the pickup was the most patient and kind customer service rep. I was so pleased with Rid Of it !

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for this positive review! It is always my pleasure to help! I'm happy to hear the removal went quickly and smoothly. Our teams always strive to be efficient and careful. I will share your feedback with them. I hope we have the opportunity of helping you in the future.
Deborah

Removal of old Electronics and T.V.

Removal of old Electronics and T.V. The 2 guys that showed up where very professional and I would use this service again.

Good morning,
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team. We look forward to your future business and appreciate you choosing us!

DeborahJ from Toronto
DeborahJ from Toronto

Garbage/soil removal

Great service!

Deborah schedule me in a timely fashion.
Michael called in advance of their arrival, which I appreciated.
They were prompt, courteous and efficient. I was charged a reasonable price.
Will definitely uses their services again.

Good afternoon Deborah,
Thank you so much! Sounds like we checked off all the boxes for you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us, and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
All the best,

Bev Bernbaum from Toronto
Bev Bernbaum from Toronto

Great Service!

I called, chatted with Deborah and booked a pickup for the same day. The guys called to say they were in the area and were here within the hour. They assessed the load and gave me very reasonable quote (lower than competitors). They were gone in less than 15 mins (and it was a very messy snow day). Great service, fast and competitively priced. Ill definitely call this company again for future needs.

Good afternoon Bev,
Such wonderful words of praise, thank you! We always try to provide extremely competitive pricing, and quick service. The snow can't stop us!! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to help you in the future.

conniepileggi
conniepileggi

Junk removal

Excellent service. Fast and efficient and prompt.

Polite and courteous. Thank you Kevin, Andrew and Debra.

Good afternoon Connie,
It is always our pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback. I'll be happy to share it with the team.

Furniture removal

I used 1 800 Rid of it on several occasions. The service turn around is vey quick and professional. With regards to the time I used their services, they had to remove furnitures from tje bedroom. Considering the tight space, they were very careful not to damage. I would definitely recommend 1 800 Rid of it!

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for your repeat business, it is greatly appreciated! We always try to be both efficient and careful when removing items. Happy to hear you're a satisfied customer once again.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Great Service / Fair Price

Excellent service! Will and Mike were great- fast, efficient and friendly.
On Time - No hassle - Fair pricing . Would recommend and use again.

Good afternoon,
Fantastic feedback, thank you! You touched on all the points that we work very hard on. Thank you for choosing 1-800 RID-OF-IT to help you.
Deborah

Amazing job, they were quick and organized and left the area spotless, great job would recommend them 100%

Good afternoon,
Thank you! We always appreciate hearing about our excellent service. We hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the future.

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in the removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers, and apartment buildings- basically, anywhere you have JUNK.

We also offer same day junk pickup and make sure no damage is caused to your property during this process. With our online price estimator, you can find the best rates for junk removal and bin disposal in Toronto.