Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

35 Minford Ave Toronto ON M1R 2B4
Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Imelda from Etobicoke
Imelda from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

shingles & flat roof & eavestroughing

When I received my first estimate from a very well-known roofing contractor, I was very shocked because the cost was over my budget and more than what I expected. My boss said I shouldn’t hire them. He initially signed a contract with the same company. In fact, their sign was advertised outside his house for a month but the contractor never showed up. He then recommended to call Jason Hunter of Canadian Roofing. My boss was very pleased because Jason’s crew did an outstanding job and left his property immaculate.

Jason is an experienced roofer and his quote is reasonable compared to other competitors. The work was discussed and explained in complete detail. He even recommended a classic yet modern color to match the brick of my house. Jason sent his crew a few weeks ago to finish the removal and installation of both flat and shingles in one day. The friendly, polite and professional crew did an exceptional job, left my property spick and span and cleaner before they arrived. Canadian Roofing is the contractor you can trust. It’s really true what Jason said there is “NO MONKEY BUSINESS”.

My overall rating is 10+ for service, price and quality of work.

Les
Les

Roof replacement

Harry and the rest of the roofers from Canadian Roofing Company did a great job with our roof replacement. It was a big job with lots of old roofing material and they did it efficiently all the while keeping our property clean and tidy at the day's end. Harry even had to deal with our verbally abusive neighbour, which he did professionally.

thanks

Concordian in toronto
Concordian in toronto

New roof

i saw the quality work that canadian roofing did on my neighbour's house so i got an estimate. since the price was better than the competition, i went ahead and hired jason and his team who did such a good job that i still get comments on how good it looks.

Suzanne in Richmond Hill
Suzanne in Richmond Hill
1 review ,

re-roofing

Afew friends of mine had referred me to Canadian Roofing Company when my roof needed to be replaced, and I'm so glad they did because Jason Hunter and his crew did an amazing job! They provided an estimate within afew days of me calling and had the job booked and finished within afew weeks. In a business where most contractors don't return calls, it's refreshing to deal with a company that treats the customer first. The workmanship exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them highly. Keep up the great work guys!

Wendy in Mississauga
Wendy in Mississauga
2 reviews ,

Roof replacement

I would recommend Canadian Roofing Company for their professional job. They completed the roof in one day, removing 2 layers of roof, fixing some rotten boards and a rafter. The eaves screws that were loose, were all reattached and my yard was left immaculate. Jason Hunter was extremely helpful and took the time to explain what was required and why. He recommended a roofing colour that really updates the look of the house. Overall a great job.

John Oborne,  Oborne Contracting
John Oborne, Oborne Contracting
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Many Roofs

Jason and his crew are great! I am a GTA contractor and have been using Canadian Roofing company for over 5 years. Prior to that I went through many incompentent and expensive roofing companies. Jason is a hands on owner with a wealth of knowledge about the industry, and he communicates that well to clients. Jason is an incredible problem solver and is attentive to details. His pricing is more than fare for the sevice and product he provides, and thats why I use Canadian roofing company exclusively and recommend them to all my clients (when you find someone good you stick with them). Thanks Jason for always coming through for me

More about Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

At Canadian Roofing Company Ltd., we take pride in upholding
the highest standard of quality & custom workmanship. We have been a family business for over 25 years and endeavor to keep our employees well trained in order to maintain our commitment to you of a job well done. We are a Toronto based business and as a result only service the outskirts of the GTA by appointment only and for these clients interested in an estimate, there is a fee of $150 + hst which is refundable upon booking with us. It would be our pleasure to provide you with a detailed estimate for the work you are interested in having done. In addition to this, our goal is to answer any questions you may have and to educate you on the entire process, from start to finish. We look forward to hearing from you.