Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

400 Don Park rd unit #1 Markham ON L3R 1C6

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Danny in Newmarket
Danny in Newmarket

Service

I was getting ready to move in to my new house and start renovating and painting. Unfortuntely, I broke my arm and wasn't able to do the tasks at hand. I was referred to Peter and his company Clean Cut. Normally I do my own painting, but under the circumstances couldn't. He came right away a did an estimate. He guaranteed that the whole house would be painted in a certain time frame, and it was. They were very clean and thorough and had a great attention to detail. My wife and I were extremely happy with the results.

THANKS ALOT PETER

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto
1 review York, ON

Home improvement.

Peter and the crew at Clean Cut Ptg. were a pleasure to have in my home. They were professionals from quote to clean up. Their helpful advice and willingness to answer my questions was a refreshing change from the run of the mill painters. The project was completed on time and on budget thanks to the efforts of this company. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and colleagues.

Constantine Downtown
Constantine Downtown
2 reviews ,

Full condo painting and restoration

I recently purchased a two-story condo in downtown Yorkville. When I initially bought the condo I assumed that I was sacrificing the material cosmetic appeal for location because it had been poorly maintained and neglected over the years. There were massive holes and make shift patches throughout the walls and baseboards of the apartment. While the colours must have been chosen by a helpless individual who had been captivated by the trendy yellow and brown combinations made famous by the tastless decades of the 70’s and 80's. Nevertheless, my first and greatest decision was calling The Clean Cut Painting Company to come give a quote. Peter and his team did an incredible job restoring this hidden gem. The walls were repaired and baseboards were patched, caulked, plastered and restored to perfection. Peter's suggestions were instrumental in staying well under my anticipated budget. He even suggested beautiful colours schemes to help match my existing furniture. I was so pleased with the results that I was compelled to give his team a gratuity for their tireless efforts. After The Clean Cut Painting Company was finished I invited the realtor, who opposed purchasing the condo because it was such a fixer-upper, to come see "My New Condo". She was in utter disbelief over the renovation and even suggested we put it back on the market for 30,000 more then my initial buying price. I am so pleased with the work and service this company provided and the proof is in the envious faces of all my friends who come visit me in my new apartment.

Michael Scarborough
Michael Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

staircase refinishing

Peter and his team came in and completed stripping staining and sealing a two story staircase for me on schedule and on budget without disrupting my familys personal life. Working with The Clean Cut Painting Company you are guaranteed honest exceptional work everytime.

Kourtis Flooring Ltd.
Kourtis Flooring Ltd.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

staircase stripping, refinishing and painting

Peter and his crew were professional, pleasant and polite. Their workmanship was exceptional and their price was fair. They completed the work on time and always cleaned up at the end of each day.

Domenic Donia of Richmond Hill
Domenic Donia of Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Office and home projects

I have used The Clean Cut Painting Co. on many occasion including home interior and exterior as well as painting of our offices. Peter started all projects when he said he would and they were completed on time as I was quoted. Peter and his staff are truly a pleasure to deal with and I have recommended him to others that have had the same results. Peter the painter is upfront, honest, and reliable. I do not hesitate in referring him to friends and family.

Calvert in Whitby
Calvert in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting - Halls, Living room, Dinning room

Peter the Painter (Clean Cut Painting Company) was recommended to us by a friend who raved about his services. We found Peter to be very professional from the get go. He was easy to reach and very accommodating. For the quote, he give up a number of painting options and suggestions and also broke down the quote as we
requested. He communicated to us his plan of execution which was very clear. When they arrived on the day of the painting, Peter and his crew were very courteous, careful and professional. They completed the task well within their estimated time and left our home clean. Peter personally walk me through our home so we both could review and inspect the work together which was extremely well done and exactly what we had requested.
Peter was flexible and very easy to work with and did a great job. We would hire them again without hesitation and would highly recommend them to anyone.

JohnK
JohnK

The Entire Interior of our house and 2nd job for exterior

We hired Peter and his company to do the interior of our house (top to bottom). They did a fantastic job and they did not leave any mess behind. He was able to accomodate our schedule and got the job done in time. When it came down to to some exterior painting for our house the following year there was no hesitation to call him again or to get other quotes from other companies. Peter was referred to us by a friend and I would not hesitate to refer him anyone else.

Panos from toronto
Panos from toronto
2 reviews ,

full renovations

Excellent

Painting Moulding/Trim/Doors Peter and his team did an excellent job on my moulding/trim/doors. They were on-time, efficient, tidy and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I couldn't be happier with the way my living/dining room turned out

Mary in Scarborough
Mary in Scarborough

paint kitchen, den & bathroom (stripped wallpaper)

It is with great pleasure that I write this review. Peter and his crew are a truly professional team who painted our house on a very tight schedule. Their job was excellent and their attitude friendly and courteous. We would definitely hire them again and we highly recommend them. Peter was a 'delight' to deal with. THANK YOU!

1-888-616-6260

More about Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!