Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

400 Don Park rd unit #1 Markham ON L3R 1C6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Nicole
Nicole
1 review Ajax, ON

Balcony and exterior painting

I needed the wooden balcony railings and fascia on my home repainted. George came to take a look and give me a quote, and Scott and Brandon completed the work. Everyone was very friendly and efficient, getting my job done promptly and well within the timeline I requested. They left the work area looking pristine, having swept and cleaned all the areas where flakes of old paint may have fallen. The whole job went really smoothly and I would definitely hire them again for painting work in future.

Basement Paint Project

Peter painted our entire house when we first purchased it over 12 years ago. His team just repainted our basement again. They did a wonderful job! Finished the job very quickly, efficiently and left the space clean just as we had it before they arrived.

I can't wait until we can paint our main floor and 2nd floor and look forward to working with Peter again. I would not hesitate to recommend him ! Thanks Peter !

Thank you for the review, our pleasure to be of service once again!
Stay safe!

Lynda in Toronto
Lynda in Toronto

Exterior of home clean cut

I would highly recommend this company. Price was reasonable Peter George our painter and George our sales rep were all very knowledgeable friendly and understanding . Especially Peter with all my questions, he was very patient with me answering all my questions and concerns right away. George our painter was great fun very personable and knowledgeable to talk to. Did a great job and clean up. My home has a new face very pleased.

Thank you Lynda happy to hear we exceeded your expectations!

Complete Painting of Golf Course Clubhouse

Clean Cut Painting provided a very professional, and quality service. The painting technicals were incredibly personable and professional - the quality of work was top notch.

The entire process from quoting, contracting, and completing the project on time was perfect.

I would highly recommend Peter, and Clean Cut painting for any of your painting needs!

Thank you for the kind review, greatly appreciated!

VBG
VBG

Clean Cut Exceeded My Expectation

This is my first review ever, and only because Clean Cut Painting exceeded my expectations. From the initial e-mail contact with Peter to Greg’s home evaluation to my interaction with Angelo and Karl (the painting team) to the reasonable price quoted to paint my first floor, the experience was pleasant and stress-free. Angelo and Karl were professional and courteous and did a superb painting job. At the end of the third day (it was a 3-day job) my husband, a perfectionist, spotted several touch-ups that required attention. Many of the touch-ups were minor, but knowing they were there would have driven us crazy. I thought I’d be left to deal with the uncomfortable job of raising the issue and appearing like a nitpicker. But, Greg was on the phone to me the moment Angelo left my home to let me know Angelo had contacted him advising he needed a couple of hours the following day to complete the job to satisfaction. I couldn’t have been more relieved to not have been put in the awkward position. In a world where our expectations are sometimes unrealistic, and where customer service is a rarity, Greg and his painting team will meet them.

thank you kindly for the wonderful review

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Interior and Exterior Commercial Property Painting

With only a few days notice they were able to get in, survey the propety and get to work. Incredible service, sensational workers on site and tremendous quality. Can't me more happy with the entire experience.

Thank you Lee, all the best with the new store!

Interior painting

I chose Clean Cut Painting & Decorating Corp after having talked to few painting companies. At the first walk through with Greg, I knew this was the company I would choose. They accommodated all our requests and their painters are very efficient, professional crew. We are very pleased with the job completed perfectly well. Good job!

Thank you for the great review!

Wallpaper

Scott and Brandon were amazing to deal with! They arrived on time, with all the equipment, and made the job super easy for us. We had some wallpaper put up, and despite the room being hard to maneuver, they very carefully moved around our things to make sure the job gets done with minimum damage. We didn't have enough wallpaper to cover everything we wanted - so they offered to paint it instead (for free!!). Great example of two professionals who go above and beyond to make the customer happy! Thank you guys!

Happy to hear our staff exceeded your expectations!

Excellent customer service

Benji and Euan arrived promptly at the scheduled time and worked deligently to complete the task under the estimated time. They checked in on the task at hand and made smart recommendations along the way. Liekwiseas Greg followed up upon completion to make sure we were satisfied. Our basement looks clean and fresh. A job very well done!

Thank you for the great review.

Jim in Oakville
Jim in Oakville

Exterior house painting

We needed the exterior of our house painted, it was a large job as our entire house is wood siding. We initially had 4 companies come to give us estimates and we were quite frustrated. Two companies never got back to us, one was ridiculously expensive, and one we just didn't trust. A friend recommended we call Greg at Clean Cut Painting. Greg and Peter were easy to work with and they promised us they and their team would do a great job at a reasonable price. They delivered! Their team (Scotty, Benji and Ewin) were professional and did a great job. The job was finished on time and the quality of the work was excellent. After the work was completed Greg came out and we inspected the work together to make sure nothing was missed and that we were completely satisfied with the work that was done. We definitely recommend Clean Cut Painting and we will use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for trusting us with the painting of your beautiful custom home Jim! It's always a pleasure to work with great people!
1-888-616-6260

More about Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!