Modern Appliance

Reviews for Modern Appliance

M F.
M F.

Dryer

They were amazing! They promptly responded to my request. They accurately identify the problem and quickly order the parts. They did the repairs with efficiency and expertise.

Thank you so much for that glowing review

Upright Freezer

When our upright freezer was making louder than usual noises, we contacted Modern Appliance after reading their really good reviews.
Peter was able to help us figure out why it was making the noise and he helped us to find a quick and easy remedy. Peter also provided us with other tips to help mitigate the issue if it happens again.
We highly recommend Peter/Modern Appliance for their top notch service, knowledge, professionalism and honesty.

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review
It was very nice to meet you and your mom
I truly appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you in the future

andrewc
andrewc

Refrigerator

I contacted Modern Appliance by email when our fridge wasn’t staying consistently cold. They quickly got back to me by phone and suggested I try a couple of things first. As it turned out, the thermostat needed replacing. I made an appointment for them to replace it and the fridge has been working properly since.

Thank you so much for the great review!!!
It was very nice to meet you and I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself

Jan
Jan

Replaced a burner in my older model Kenmore glass/ceramic top stove.

Peter arrived on time, had the right parts with him, and got the job done in short order. Very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Thank you so much for that glowing review!!!!

we.cope
we.cope

Dishwasher and washer repair.

Beyond our expectations...
On schedule. On time. On budget.
The workmanship was efficient and courteous.

Thank you for giving us such a glowing review
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you again for your support!!!

Bryan
Bryan

Washing machine repair

Peter was superb. He handled a difficult repair for a tenant, quickly, efficiently and very professionally despite an initial miscommunication that was not his fault. Peter retuned all calls promptly and showed up on time as promised. I would have no hesitation using him again or recommending him to others.

Thank you so much for making time to rate us so highly

Susan
Susan

Washing machine repair

Peter was prompt and polite and fixed my problem for a reasonable cost. I have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending Modern Appliance.

Thank you Susan for making time to rate us so highly
I truly appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you in the

Marco
Marco

Washer repair.

Peter was courteous and professional. He took time to describe the problem and the work done to fix the washer. I highly recommend Modern Appliance!

Thank you so much for that glowing review

James
James

Washer/Dryer repair

I have used Modern Appliance twice and highly recommend the service. Peter provides accurate quotes, is professional, efficient, and courteous.

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review
I look forward to working with you in the future

Joc
Joc

Washing Machine Repair

I am delighted with the service provided through Modern Appliance. My washing machine needed repair and Peter was excellent! Peter was very knowledgeable explained what work was needed, and he had an assortment of parts with him so the repairs could be completed in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend and will use them again!

Thank you so much for that glowing review!!!
I look forward to working with you in the future

More about Modern Appliance

A Trusted Name In Appliance Repair and Service. Modern Appliance provides in-house repair and service to all makes and models of appliances. Visit us at www.modernappliance.ca

Appliance Repair
We repair and service all makes and models of major appliances
SERVICING TORONTO AND THE GTA We service all makes and models of major appliances. These include,Wall ovens, Ranges-Gas or Electric, Washers-front or top load, Dryers-gas or electric,Refrigerators-side by side,top and bottom mount-built in, Dishwashers, Freezers, otr microwaves, Central and ductless air conditioners
We service all makes and models of major appliances. Bosch, Dacor, General Electric, Hotpoint, Jenn-air, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Magicchef, Maytag, Samsung,Thermador, Whirlpool, Amana,Asko, Frigidaire, Caloric, Kelvinator, Roper, Mcclary, Beaumark, Speedqueen, Coldspot, Inglis, Findlay, Westinghouse, and more.
Top load, Front load, Built in, Slide in, Counter top.
Refrigeration and Airconditioning, Appliance repair and service-electric and gas.
Visa, Master Card, Cash and Cheques