Modern Appliance

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Modern Appliance

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dishwasher repair

The guy who came was super friendly, efficient, and professional! He found the issue and fixed our dishwasher in no time, and also provided us with some helpful tips to keep our dishwasher clean and working well. Thanks again for the great service!

Thank you so much for that great review!!!
I truly appreciate your business
Thank you again for your time to rate us so highly and your support

Laura
Laura

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

*Peter has wonderfully serviced 2 appliances for me.
*He has advised me on a third appliance which allowed me to get a significant rebate from the manufacturer.
*He responds to his calls promptly.
*Peter is extremely informative and knowledgeable.
*Prompt service. Very fair pricing.
*HIGHLY RECOMMEND Modern Appliance.

Thank you , Thank you for that really great review!!!!!
I look forward to working with you in the future
Thank you again for your support!!!!!

Oven igniter fix

I was able to get an appointment within a week and Peter was in and out in 45 minutes. Peter was upfront with the cost and he charged exactly what he quoted. Excellent service and I wouldn't hesitate to call him for any other fixes in the future.

Thank you for that glowing review!!!!
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you again for your support and I look forward to working with you in the future

wbertola in North York
wbertola in North York
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Stove repair

Had to get the control board changed because the over no longer worked. Part was ordered and replacement was booked for Wednesday. Part came in early and they called to move the date to Monday. Very happy to have my oven working sooner.
Came promptly at the arranged time. Left work area very clean. Will definitely call Peter for any future applicance repairs.

Thank you so much for making time to rate us so highly
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you for your support and I look forward to working with you in the future

Pam in Toronto
Pam in Toronto

Stove repair

Peter of Modern Appliance was very knowledgeable and completed the repair in a timely way. He was prompt in answering when contacted by phone or email. He was pleasant and helpful to deal with. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you so much for the glowing review

ellen in Toronto
ellen in Toronto

ice maker repair

Peter responded to my request for an icemaker repair very quickly but before scheduling a service call, he suggested I try to fix the issue on my own and gave me detailed instructions over the phone. It worked! Peter helped me save time and money with his generous and kind advice. I will not hesitate to call on Modern Appliance for any other appliance repairs that come up.

Thank you so much for making time to give me such a great glowing review!!!!!

Alex C from Toronto
Alex C from Toronto

Stove and Dishwasher Like New!

Peter was perfect. Prompt, professional, easy to communicate with, and very knowledgeable. OEM parts at good prices, well installed with no fuss and no mess. The kind of person you feel you can trust. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you for giving us such a great glowing review!!!
I truly appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you in the future
Thank you again for your support!!!

Whirlpool Washer Repair

Super efficient and professional. The repair was quick and as promised. Offered honest advice about the reliability of the machine - I’ve decided to keep it for a few more years now!

Thank you so much for that glowing review!!!!
I look forward to working with you in the future
Thank you again for your support!!!!

Dryer repair

Peter, from Modern Appliance provided excellent service at a reasonable price. He was transparent with the quote and anticipated cost. He promptly returned our call and asked for all relevant model information of our dryer before coming out. This allowed him to order the necessary parts to complete the repair and saved time and money.

When the part came in Peter provided an update and let us know when he could come to complete the repair. He was professional and courteous and completed the repair promptly.

We will be using Modern Appliance for any future repairs.

We will be using

Thank you so much for that great glowing review!!!!

Dishwasher repair

Peter did an awesome job fixing our troubled dishwasher! He executed an ingenious repair that saved us from buying a new dishwasher. Great work!!!

Thank you so much for rating us so highly with a glowing review!!!!
It was very nice to meet you and I truly appreciate your business

More about Modern Appliance

A Trusted Name In Appliance Repair and Service. Modern Appliance provides in-house repair and service to all makes and models of appliances. Visit us at www.modernappliance.ca

Appliance Repair
We repair and service all makes and models of major appliances
SERVICING TORONTO AND THE GTA We service all makes and models of major appliances. These include,Wall ovens, Ranges-Gas or Electric, Washers-front or top load, Dryers-gas or electric,Refrigerators-side by side,top and bottom mount-built in, Dishwashers, Freezers, otr microwaves, Central and ductless air conditioners
We service all makes and models of major appliances. Bosch, Dacor, General Electric, Hotpoint, Jenn-air, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Magicchef, Maytag, Samsung,Thermador, Whirlpool, Amana,Asko, Frigidaire, Caloric, Kelvinator, Roper, Mcclary, Beaumark, Speedqueen, Coldspot, Inglis, Findlay, Westinghouse, and more.
Top load, Front load, Built in, Slide in, Counter top.
Refrigeration and Airconditioning, Appliance repair and service-electric and gas.
Visa, Master Card, Cash and Cheques