Son Plumbing

Reviews for Son Plumbing

Ron A
Ron A

Kitchen drain replacement

Called Matthew at 10am and had the 30yr old corroded drain pipes & strainer in my condo replaced that afternoon. Fast, professional, and very familiar with my old building, patiently answering all my questions about the building's inner workings and I echo others' comments that he's a real gem.

I have never needed plumbing services before and cannot thank him enough for making the experience an easy one. Will recommend his services to anyone who will listen.

Hose bib fix

Matthew answered the phone right away, was able to come the next day to fix the hose pipe which was leaking and therefore couldn't be used until fixed. Really appreciated the speedy service. Did an excellent job and even added an air valve so that issue wouldn't happen again next year. Super thorough, knowledgeable and very kind, will definitely use again and would recommend to others.

Tim
Tim

Matthew, Home Star!

I have used Mathew for a variety of small, medium and large jobs, when I owned a home, and since then, recommending to the landlord of my rented property. He's polite, helpful and prompt, solving every small or large problem with skill, speed and panache!

Thank you for your great review!

Anna Marie
Anna Marie

Excellent and timely service

Matthew was extremely responsive to my call. He arrived prepared and stayed within the estimated time he expected the job would take. He fixed a leaky faucet and replaced most of the inner workings of the toilet-just like new. He did a thorough job and ensured that I understood what was being replaced and why. He was courteous and cleaned everything up when he was finished. He was also very friendly and personable.

Thank you for this great review and your Food donation for the Food Bank!

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Excellent Service and a lovely, lovely guy

I cannot recommend Matthew highly enough. He was prompt, answered all my questions easily, and knew exactly what to do. He's also fully versed in and prepared for all covid-related concerns. And, to top it all off, he's a gem of a person.

Thank you for this great review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Connor
Connor

Quick Faucet Repair

They were amazing. broken faucets are always a pain. They doo it seriously, were out quickly to fix it. Turned out we needed a new faucet so he helped us out getting a new one and was back in no time to replace it.

Would very much recommend and would use them again for future plumbing issues.

Thank you for this great review!

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto

Toilet issue - Quick fix

Matthew was responsive and took great care of our situation. Two of our toilets kept leaking water after flushing. After a quick phone call, he explained the situation and the process. He was scheduled to come in the next day. After completing the work, he mentioned that if it continues to leak after flushing to let him know.

One of the toilets was still having a minor issue and he came back to solve the issue. Afterwards, he texted to check again if it was still leaking.

The service and follow-up service was much appreciated and would definitely recommend.

Thank you for taking your time to give us a great review.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Plumbing

Superb - quality workmanship within a few hours after my call, with professional, efficient, courteous, clean, safe and stress-free service at a reasonable price. Thanks to Matthew and his helpful apprentice the shower faucet no longer leaks and turns on easily, there is no water coming from the base of the toilet and the toilet seat has been secured. Everything was fixed at the same time and you couldn't tell anyone had been in the bathroom after they left. Matthew was honest and personable. He explained the problems and what he did to fix them in a way I could easily understand. I am very grateful and highly recommend Son Plumbing. Thank you, Matthew.

Thank you for this great review, I was happy to assist you during the pandemic..

Bathroom Leak

I called Mathew on a recommendation from someone in my Facebook group. I called him in the morning and he said he could drop by later that afternoon. He called first and did come by to look at our bathroom leak. Mathew is a dedicated licensed plumber who gets to work right away troubleshooting the problem. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He showed me the problem with our pipe leaking and told me what he could do to fix it. He quoted me a reasonable price and it took about an hour to do. I would definitely refer him to anyone especially seniors as he did tell me he installs grab bars at a low cost which is great!!!

Thank you for the great review..

More about Son Plumbing

FROZEN PIPES? NO WATER? BURST PIPES? CALL SON PLUMBING TODAY. WE CAN ELECTRONICALLY SAW YOUR PIPES WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO WALLS ETC. . . Established in 2003, Son Plumbing has been proudly serving all areas of G. T. A. This 100% Canadian family owned and operated business offers fast, friendly ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?