All County Aluminum

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for All County Aluminum

Joe in Leslieville
Joe in Leslieville

New siding, eavestroughs, downspouts and fascia

This past July, Serge and his staff worked meticulously on our 105 yr old townhouse. Serge is a trustworthy man that makes you feel like part of his family. He provides ideas and options in every portion of the job. Its wonderful working with people who really have pride and care about their work. His staff was very courteous, prompt, professional, respectful and provided good advice. They successfully completed the task within the expected time frame and cleaned up after their work. They all had wonderful attitudes and were a joy to be around. I would highly recommend All Country Alluminum to friends and would hire them again in the future!

Casey in Christie Pits
Casey in Christie Pits

Eaves trough and downspouts

We called 4 different companies based on homestars recommendations, and All County was the first to respond. They did a perfect job on the new eaves and they were very efficient and clean. The quote they gave was actually $100-200 higher than everyone else, but the responsiveness and thoroughness the showed made it worth the extra few bucks. We originally got put on a waiting list, but they had a cancellation so they actually did our work the next day! Another great homestars experience.

AMIR IN SCARBROUGH
AMIR IN SCARBROUGH

NEW SIDING,New eavestroughs, downspouts and fascia

I CALLED AROUND FOR ESTIMATE FOR NEW SIDING, EAVES AND FASCIA AND FORTUNATLEY FOUND ALL COUNTY ALUMINUM ON THIS WEBSITE. I CALLED SERG FOR AN ESTIMATE AND WAS HIGHLY IMPRESSED WITH HIS WORK ETHICS, CANDID PROJECT ASSESSMENT AND PRICING.I SIGNED THE CONTRACT IN MAY AND WAS INFORMED BY SERG THAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO START THE PROJECT IN JULY.I WAS A BIT SURPRISED THAT IN TODAY'S ECONOMY SERG IS BOOKED TILL JULY BUT NOW I KNOW WHY. HE AND HIS CREW WERE VERY EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY. THEY HAVE TRANFORMED MY 30-YEAR-OLD HOUSE INTO A BRAND NEW LOOKING HOUSE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMED ALL COUNTY ALUMINUM FOR THIS TYPE OF WORK AND WILL CALL SERG FOR FUTURE SIDING PROJECT.

JTM in Moore Park
JTM in Moore Park

Replace old eavestroughs

Serge was prompt with an estimate and the subsequent work. I have waited a year to assess the work. Last week I had someone clean the eavestroughs and after him giving an assessment of his own accord ("The company that did your eaves was very good; please give me their names so I can refer others to them.") I felt that I should share my complete satisfaction with others searching for a reliable company that provided timely, clean service. (others that I contacted for an estimate were late showing up, appeared to only attempt to tell me why they couldn't do the job, attempted to pad the estimate or were "too busy" to give an estimate.

Shannon in East York
Shannon in East York
3 reviews ,

Replacement eavestroughs

Serge was prompt with both the quote and when he came for the job. He did a fantastic job on our eaves. His clean up was impressive. He comes highly recommended from us!

Irene from Thornhill
Irene from Thornhill

New eavestroughs, downspouts and fascia

Serge is very trustworthy and easy to work with. He is amiable and straightforward and told us exactly what the work entails from the beginning so everything was completely clear. Serge was very patient with our questions and was able to change the positioning of the downspouts on the roof in order to prevent water damage to the new roof. His team was very efficient and finished the work ahead of schedule. They cleaned up very nicely and took all the garbage away. The work is very clean looking and professional. We are very satisfied and of course will recommend this company to our friends.

gail in cabbagetown
gail in cabbagetown

aluminum eavestroughing with leaf guard

After looking on Home Stars, we chose All County Aluminum for our historic home. We were very pleased with the job. Serge was on time, knowledgeable about our needs and provided great service. His work crew were pleasant, reliable, cleaned up perfectly. All in all, 10 out of 10.

Gail in Cabbagetown

Jane and Tom in Riverdale
Jane and Tom in Riverdale

new eave troughs

We discovered this company on the Homestars web site. We were impressed with the reviews and had Serge come to give us a quote. He was professional from start to finish. His quote was competitive and the workmanship and end product are excellent. Thank you Serge and team! Thank you Homestars for helping us find this company!!

Judy L in Markham
Judy L in Markham

carriage house siding

Ten years ago, I bought a new home in Markham with a one-bedroom apartment over a detached garage. This carriage house was built using siding and wood in a Tudor style - very charming and unique. Unfortunately, the wood used by the builder was not of the finest quality and the paint was constantly bubbling up and peeling off despite being sanded and repainted at least once every two years.

My son had some work done by All County Aluminum so, on his recommendation and after reading the testimonials on the Homestars website, I called for an appointment. Serge Kanev replied promptly and we set a day and time for him to come over to give me an estimate and within 24 hours of our meeting, I had his quote
e-mailed to me. As soon as I met Serge, I was so taken by his incredible professionalism and the pride he showed in his company that I decided to look no further. Over the next week, Serge came to my home at least 3 more times to go over different sidngs and colours, trying very hard to match what was already there. I was so afraid of making a mistake but his kindness, patience and expertise set my fears to rest.

The two tradesmen began work in mid-April and I have to say that I have never met such a congenial and accommodating crew. They worked long hours every day and their work area was immaculately tidied every night before leaving. Their attention to detail and the quality of their workmanship are second-to-none. They managed to keep the integrity of the carriage house intact and reminded me of what I found so appealing ten years ago.

Words can't expfress how pleased I am with the results and I would recommend All County Aluminum to anyone without hesitation. They definitely went above and beyond what was expected.

Mike in Davisville
Mike in Davisville

Siding, eavestroughs, soffits

I had been searching for a solution to replacing the 80-year old cedar shakes on my semi-detached for over a year. My choice of All County Aluminum was influenced in part by the many excellent reviews on homestars.com. The first thing I have to say is that the service was
excellent. I had sent an email, and received a reply within the hour.
I called Serge up and made an appointment for the next day. When meeting Serge, I could tell straight away that he was someone who took pride in the work his company did. My semi-detached is by no means a large job, but we did want the front to look more traditional using some form of vinyl shake, with the back and side of the house in more traditional siding. Serge provided a number of scenarios in the quotation he provided, looking at the different combinations of products we had were considering. Serge didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want, and provided a detailed final quote.

At the end we choose horizontal vinyl siding (Kaycan Prova-9) for the side and back and Kaycan Eagle Rock vinyl shakes for the front dormer.
In addition we had some of the soffits replaced, and all the eavestroughs and downspouts (in the same colour- Mocha - as the siding). In addition we added Alu-Rex leaf guards, and 3/4" foil
based styrofoam insulation with an R-value of 5 under the siding.

The end result is flawless. Every small detail was considered, from
the runoff from my roof into the back eavestrough, to how the new
siding integrated with the older soffits and existing windows/structures. The downspouts were so strongly attached to the house, I no longer have to worry that the weight of ice in them in the winter will pull them off the wall. His crew cleaned up after every days work, and really took pride in the fine craftsmanship.

Overall, I would not hesitate in recommending All County Aluminum to anyone who is considering having similar work done. Serge and his
team at All County Aluminum are real professionals. The photographs
speak for themselves.

Thanks again!!

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto!
All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!