All County Aluminum

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for All County Aluminum

Richard A
Richard A

Eaves, soffit, fascia, frieze board and leaf guards

Very satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Serge and his team. Serge was the highest of 3 estimates but I was the most comfortable with his approach and his attention to detail. I had a garage built last year and the workmanship that Serge did on the house is noticeably far superior. In addition he did some touch up work left by previous contractors at no charge. Again, highly recommend Serge and All County.

Thank you for compliments Richard!
I'm glad we completed your project up to your satisfaction.

P Grainger Robertson
P Grainger Robertson

Fascia Repar

I called Serge in to re-do a job that had been botched by a previous company. His communication throughout was crisp, clear and polite and so i was no surprise to meet him and find a tradesman who was professional and very pleasant to deal with. The work was completed without complaints about the age of the house (or whatever) and I am happy with the results. My eaves need work and he will be the person I call.
\

Thank you, it was our pleasure working with you.

MB
MB

Eavesthrough and downspout replacement

I was referred to All County Aluminum by a friend at work and I ended up reaching out to them. Serge and his team were highly professional throughout the project and gave great advice. The work was done in the time agreed and they worked meticulously and left no trace behind. I am very happy about the result and would recommend Serge to my friends in a heartbeat.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
we appreciate your business.

Paul
Paul

Excellent Eaves!

Serge and his team are absolutely amazing! The attention to detail and quality of his work is top-notch! On a personal note, Serge is very pleasant to work with. He is very respectful to the those on site, and to my property in general.

If you are in the market for eaves, there is no better choice!

Thank you for your kind words Paul!
It was our pleasure working with you.

Elwin in Toronto
Elwin in Toronto

Great service, great work

Serge and his team were great to work with before, during and even after all the work was done. We replaced all our eavestroughs and soffits and are very pleased. Quick responses to emails and inquiries, super polite and just a real pleasure.

Thank you for the kind words Elwin, it was our pleasure working with you.

Angelaecampbell in Toronto
Angelaecampbell in Toronto

Eavestroughs

Delighted with the job. Serge and his assistant were most helpful and gave excellent service. Good clean up and always on time
Would certainly recommend this company for professional commitment and social conversation.

Thank you Angela!
we appreciate your kind words.

Alison from Toronto
Alison from Toronto

Eavestroughs and Aluminum Roofs

Serge and Victor's hard work and attention to detail are impressive. Serge described the work beforehand so it was easy to understand and made helpful suggestions on preparing for a successful outcome.

I would not hesitate to hire Serge again and would recommend All County Aluminum to others.

Thank you for your compliments Alison!
it was our pleasure working with you.

tom from Toronto
tom from Toronto

Siding, Soffit, Eaves

Very detailed and thorough from beginning to end. Showed up when they said they were going to show up and cleaned up every day. Quality of work was excellent and price was reasonable. Restores my faith in contractors

we appreciate your compliments.

Tom in Scarborough
Tom in Scarborough

Siding, vinyl

Work well and timely done. My job was a relatively small area done with vinyl siding. The access was not that very easy, though and required working from ladders. Thank you, Serge!

Thanks for sharing your experience Tom!
we appreciate it.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

This is the company you want!

Serge and his team are amazing!
He replaced three windows, and put insulation, siding and eavestroughs on our home. The whole process was a positive experience, from the quote onward: The work happened in the timeframe indicated, the yard was left tidy each day, and the end product looks wonderful!
We will definitely be calling All County Aluminum to do the rest of our windows.

Thank you for the kind words Lisa!
we appreciate your feedback.

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto!
All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!