Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Nic in Markham
Nic in Markham

Shutters

From the initial consultation to the finished product, Canada Custom Shutters work speaks quality and commitment. From measuring, to delivery, to installation it was a completely seamless process with the perfect outcome. The shutters have completely transformed the overall look of our home. They offer us the flexibility of controlling however much privacy or lighting we choose to have in each room of our house by the way they divide up the sections of the slats on each panel. They were able to perfectly colour match the shutters to our existing painted window trims of 10 years! Their measurements were perfect and our interior shutters fit perfectly in our windows. They installed all the shutters on the promised date and charged us a fair price which was actually substantially lower than all the other companies we spoke to. They take the time to explain the different options available for your windows without any pressure by providing in depth product knowledge to help you make the most informed purchasing decision when it comes to your shutters.. They are very knowledgeable in their craft, and are excellent with communication and craftsmanship. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants shutters installed and can fully attribute my positive experience to the entire team. Great service, excellent pricing and very professional. Thank you Canada Custom Shutters!

Schomberg Lifestyle
Schomberg Lifestyle
0 reviews Schomberg, ON

All upstairs windows newly shuttered.

We selected Canada Custom Shutters after reviewing their website. Products listed met our requirements as well as the number of positive reviews from clients. We were very pleased with the prompt visit by a sales rep who assisted us in selecting the type of shutters that would satisfy our needs in all the bedrooms and a bathroom. The installation was top notch and done very quickly with very professional installer.

Moreno
Moreno
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Awesome Work

The experience was great from the first onsite visit right to the installation process. We are extremely happy with the shutters and how they look. We had the entire house completed and it makes our house look awesome. I highly recommend them.

Al Torreno from Milton
Al Torreno from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Quality product and great service!

We are in love with our new shutters! They are an upgrade from both an aesthetic perspective, and in how they will help us control light, privacy, and heat loss around the house. The team at Canada Custom Shutters from sales to installation were prompt, professional, and helpful. Nick educated us on the benefits of wood shutters over vinyl. Jim had impressive attention to detail during installation. If anyone needs shutters on blinds in the future, this company definitely gets my recommendation!

Eva
Eva

Prompt reliable service

This company came highly recommended and we certainly were not disappointed. We were greeted promptly. We discussed our problem, 2 broken blinds. One of the blinds was repaired within 10 minutes. The other one had more extensive damage so we left it there. We were very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend this company.

R. K.
R. K.

Shutters and closet doors

Learned about this company on internet; ordered two louvred closet double doors and shutters for a large window; these all looked so good that we ordered additional three large window shutters and one bay window shutters. The company characteristics: precision, precision, and precision. All the windows and closet doors installed throughout the apartment considerably improved the apartment's esthetics and value. Don't hesitate.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

california shutters

We are very pleased with the service and outcome. I highly recommend.
We found this company through the internet. I dealt with a couple of representatives and they responded quickly and promptly at my requests.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Amazing Service!

The experience with Canada Custom Shutters was quick, easy, efficient, and extremely professional throughout the entire process. I checked a few places on google for custom shutters and even called a few places that didnt even pick up. However, when I called Canada Custom Shutters the person on the phone promptly answered my call and answered my questions with a smile. They sent out a person (Nick) directly to my house to measure my windows and explained how how shutters worked and provided an example along with detailed photos of their previous work. We put in our order and expectations were set with specific timelines. The person who came to install our custom shutters (Jim) was professional, nice, quick, quiet, and most importantly super clean with install. The shutters we got were extremely high quality and they make our home look fantastic! It makes a huge difference in the appearance and feel of our interior and definitely add a lot of value to our house! The customer service, the product, and the entire process was so smooth and I will definitely go back for more of my future shutters from here!

Jemima
Jemima
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

BACKDOOR SHUTTERS

Did a lot if research got different quotes from other campanies and Canada custom shutters were the best. The installation was done effectively. My shutters looks awesome. Will recommend. J

More about Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Canada Custom Shutters is celebrating 30 years of Manufacturing Fine Quality Wooden Shutters.
Our Fine Quality Shutters can be found in the finest homes, hotels and offices in Canada. Interior California Shutters and Exterior Shutters

Please contact our friendly sales staff at 1 (866) 532-5893 or type "canada custom shutters" into your favorite search engine to visit us on the web.

Dealer Inquires Welcome