Worst customer service. I have been using rental water heater from Reliance. Today on Feb 2, 2010 the hot water stopped coming out of taps and we complained Reliance around 2:30 PM in the afternoon. We were told that our contractors will call you in 3 hours and they will come to your place to fix it. It is 10 pm now, I have called 5 times and still no response. We apologize, we are sorry, we couldn't get hold of contractor, getting their voicemail, they are closed by 5 pm, now they will come tomorrow only; you can name all teh excuses the customer service reps can give you. I said I'm going to cancle the service so I was told that customer service is closed now an dplease call tomorrow.
We will be without hot water in this winter weather, my family and kids are suffering for last 8 hours and not sure how long they will have to suffer. Will call teh customer service in the morning again.
Hot water is essential service and this is teh responce Reliance has given. I'll definitely not recommend them to anybody and soon will get rid off of them.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- special process to handle emergency customer calls. Do not rely on contractors and specially the one swho doesn't pick the call from them. Should have their own emergency responce department.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- be careful with Reliance as they do not have any process to handle emergency cases. It goes through normal process and can take hours, day or many days, don't know.
- Company Response
I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience Arfeen. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will work with our service team to provide a resolution. Thank you. RM