Reliance Home Comfort

8.9 10 (12064 reviews)

Ed
Ed

Quick and efficient service

Called Reliance to come and check a leak from my AC unit on top of the furnace. They had Shawn come out first thing in the morning to help fix the issue, and it was on Labour Day! Shawn was very professional, courteous, and friendly, and also wore a mask adhering to COVID safety procedures. He quickly found the issue with a blocked drainage hose, from a piece of plastic (tape or packaging) that somehow got sucked into the unit. I didn't have to pay for the service because I have the AC protection plan which we'll be keeping! Thanks Shawn!

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your A/C repair! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Carolyn from Toronto
Carolyn from Toronto

Air Conditioner Unit Repair

Our air conditioner stopped blowing cold air into the house and was making terrible noises. We called Reliance and they sent a technician out the next day. After a brief and thorough check, the technician took time to explain the problem in detail so we would understand the cause. He had the part in his truck and fixed the unit straight away. He also cleaned the unit for us which was an added bonus. He was extremely knowledgeable and polite, approachable and friendly. We would recommend and hire Reliance again in a heartbeat.

Tasha from burlington
Tasha from burlington

New furnace and conditioner

Got a new furnace and air conditioning this October 2021 and is very happy with the service. The installer Adam and Rehem amazing team , I am impressed by the quality of work very knowledgeable, friendly approachable, polite , and provided me with reassurance on my new purchase. They clean both inside and outside good job well done. Kudos to Scott the sales representative for got the job done the next day. I am happy and please with my purchase and would used reliance again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

HVAC repair

Had issues with the humidifier on the furnace. The stairs in my house were creaking drom the dryness. Fixed it within minutes. Really convenient booking time. They were available on the weekend. Highly recommend (Sunday) October 24th, 2021

chris in Kingston
chris in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Furnace repair

All of a sudden my furnace stopped working and I called Reliance and they had Tim come out right away to look at the problem. He diagnosed it quickly and then ordered the part which was here or in a couple days and then I booked another appointment. Tim came out a second time to install the part quickly and efficiently and his service was second to none. I will definitely use Reliance in the future andHopefully Tim is the man that will show up for the job!

P.J.G.
P.J.G.
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

New Reliance Customer, New Furncace

My new home was older so I purchased a service agreement, which is of great value. In addition, I knew I needed a new furnace. The consultant, Vince, came to my home and looked at my present system and was able to recommend several options for me. Very professional and helpful. Vince took time to answer all my questions and concerns, He followed up with me, and when I made a decision, came to my home to complete the paperwork. The servce men who came for installation were amazing, as well. The night before installation, a bird flew down my chimney and into one of the pipes that they would be working with. I called a couple of pest companies that would not or could not come. Reliance's service men got the bird, and I got a new furnace! Over and beyond their work and done with professionalism and caring. The whole process was very good, easy for me, and respectful right from following safety guidelnes, to clean-up and of course bird removal! I highly recommend Reliance Home Comfort.

TaylorA
TaylorA
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent Service!

Sean provided excellent service!! He called to say that he was on his way and arrived within the scheduled window of service. He was very polite and knowledgeable, and gave great advice!!! An awesome worker!!!

clara in Toronto
clara in Toronto

Furnace repair

Highly recommended. We were very pleased with our entire service experience for our furnace. The phone helpline person was very friendly. The service technician John arrived within a few hours, identified the problem, drove out to get the parts and came back to fix the furnace, all within 2 hours. He also looked over our entire system and gave us many helpful maintenance tips. We were only charged for the parts and not for any labour or service call. We will definitely use their service again. Vera

Christine in Mississauga
Christine in Mississauga

$250 Exit Fee

I have been with Reliance for 13 years. The rental contract was originally signed with their predecessor Live Clean in 2018.

I do not remember that I have had any reasons to complain about their support services, except for one service call. The light on my water tank was continuously flickering on and off. Instead of coming to my home to fix the problem, the technician was on the phone to guide me to solve the issue. However, the problem continued. Another technician traced the problem to an obstruction of the pipe, the air flow was continuously disrupted. After we called a chimney expert for removal of the obstruction, a dead bird, the problem was finally resolved.

The rusting on my water tank was not resolved as easily. I called support twice last year or so but I was informed that the water tank could continue to be in good condition for many years to come. The rusting issue was not a concern at all. I did ask for a replacement, but was told that I need to pay $800 dollars for a new one.

I have now decided to switch to a competitive company. I do not agree that Reliance should charge me $250.00 as an exit fee because clearly the rusting on the tank can be a health hazard. I would not switch if Reliance has given me a new tank last year.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair

Furnace had issue had few service call few technicians came out didnt catch the issuesi called reliance patrick service technician came out diagnose the issues ventor motor he very knowledgeable and professional will recommend my friends

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.