Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
Ian in Roncesvalles Village
Ian in Roncesvalles Village

Raccoon removal from bedroom

Just wanted to thank Kevin and Troy at GTA Wildlife for helping "persuade" a large raccoon who had come through the screen in an open bedroom window in the middle of the night, and gone through the house making a mess on three floors before he was discovered. The raccoon retreated to a different bedroom and I was able to pen him in there but then not knowing what to do next I called GTA Wildlife who had done a terrific job getting rid of a mouse problem we had a few years ago...

They said that rather than wait for a a truck and serviceman to come to the house to trap it they would walk me through what was needed to try and encourage him to go out on his own. I did and within a couple of hours the raccoon got out only with a little encouragement and my problem was solved...

So as I mentioned, this was the second time I worked with the folks at GTA Wildlife and both times the result was first class. Good work !!!

It takes true grit. Guts! In difficult situations my father says " You're strength will come from within ". We always try to solve each unique issue with the simple cheapest approach. Big Kev