Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Pest control

Kevin was thorough and well-informed. He was prompt and courteous. He’s very experienced in his work. We’re confident he eliminated our mice infestation. In the event that the problem continues he’ll return in 30 days to reapply the treatment. We were very pleased with his service. We highly recommend him.

Fantastic Couple: We came by this application from a referral. Always a true Gift when trust is established extended. This application was very satisfying, excellent access application points. Total value should be achieved I expect. Thank you Trusting GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. 416-896-6883 Kevin Diamond

Lesly from Ajax
Lesly from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Rodents in backyard

Carl came by within hours of me placing the call to Gta Wildlife. He was extremely professional and courteous, and explained the whole process to me. Thank you so very much.

We really appreciate the review thx so much!! :)

Best pest control service in GTA!!!

Best pest control service ever!!
Had several different companies come in, Kevin and his team are the best notch, very knowledgeable and patient, explained all my questions, awesome job!
Not pushing you to make the decision like other companies, great service, reasonable price. Would recommend to my friends!

Thanks you so much!! It's very easy to be honest and everything generally goes well. We appreciate the review:) Troy Leneeuw GTA wildlife removal and pest control Ltd

Angelica in Toronto
Angelica in Toronto

Outstanding Service

Kevin is a truly a rare gem of a man. Kevin helped us control our mice problem about 5 years ago at another home. We recently called him up to control a mice/vole problem at our new residence. The company quickly responded to our initial phone call and we had a home visit the next day. Kevin is extremely punctual and does what he says he will do. You do not need to worry when you call this company up. They are a reputable company that has been in business for quite some time. Do not hesitate to call them up. They definitely know what they are talking about and doing. Outstanding customer service and amazing professionalism. There services are also not any where near as expensive as diamonds. There prices are phenomenal. Kevin even makes free house calls.

It's something wonderful when you're pretty much part of the family!! Building trust truth and friendship along the way. Thanks so very much From Kevin GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd

Scott in Oshawa
Scott in Oshawa
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Wildlife-proofing our decks

Surprised by a skunk running out from under our deck, we contacted GTA Wildlife Removal, as they had served us well a few years ago with an in-house mouse problem. Troy referred us to Justin who came out right away to look at the property, gave us an estimate, arranged for a time-line, came on time, dug the trenches, applying the wire mesh and one-way door, and cleaned up completely. Justin was friendly, courteous, competent, and, as well, sensitive to our desire not to cause harm to the skunk or any other animal living under our decks. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review!! We all really enjoy what we do, and I think that makes such a difference when you love your job. Troy Leneeuw:) GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control Ltd.

Vaughan Property Management  in Toronto
Vaughan Property Management in Toronto

Removing old pest control substance and cloth moths spray

Back in Sept 2019, I called Kevin to ask questions and to educate myself of the situation regarding some pest control issue in one apartment unit, he was kind and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Kevin is very knowledgeable and gave me a couple of solutions/options to think about. When I decided to proceed with the work, Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control was my first choice. Whenever I called Kevin, he was very responsive and setting an appointment up with him was quick too. When he came in to complete the work, he was very professional and on time. Kevin also spoke with our tenant and educated her. The work was done professionally and well. In the end everyone was happy. I recommend Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control in a heart beat! Thank you!

" Service before self , Winston Churchill said the greatest compliment you can ever receive is a referral " Our city has always been a centre for good. Our government is modern, professional and pro active. We are truly blessed living in Toronto. Be well. Kevin,Troy,Ian,Carl,Justin,Cindy GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd

Dave in Oshawa
Dave in Oshawa
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Animal removal

They came and removed birds from a wall vent on my house...very professional and efficient and treated the nest humanely. Excellent work for a fair price. Definitely check them out!

Thanks Dave!! Troy:)

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

April 2020

A raccoon wandered into our garage, and got trapped in there without us noticing. Later in the evening we heard him banging around, scratching at the door and knocking this over. It was so loud and I was terrified! It was already late at night so I told my husband not to go in there. The next morning I found this company on HomeStars and we had a good chat with Troy. He was super understanding, and very flexible. We're relatively new homeowners and had never experienced anything like this before - Troy talked us through a few options and encouraged us to call around to other companies before making a decision.

Once we booked a time slot with him, he confirmed all the details with us and a final price. He showed up exactly on time, removed the raccoon quickly and gave us some sound advice for dealing with future situations. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Thank you so much!! :) Troy Leneeuw GTA wildlife removal and pest control Ltd.

Lucy
Lucy

Squirrel and Raccoon Removal

Long story short, Troy is the BEST!
I had squirrel problem since mid December. Worked with another reputable company with great HomeStars rating. Unfortunately, fail, fail, fail - the unwanted visitor kept on finding its way back. After 3 unsuccessful visits and $$$ spent, I decided to start fresh. Troy is definitely a delight to work with. Professional, knowledgeable and work with great passion.
He listen. When I pointed out a couple of corners which look susceptible, unlike the other technician, who was over-confident and said those were too small for anything to get in, Troy went up and checked with his hands. Turns out the holes look small but were actually big enough for squirrel to get in.
He is not hesitate to come back, revisit and finish the work. During the second visit, he was able to identify a freaky hidden hole that the first technician missed, even though I told the first technician I heard something got in from that corner. Troy figured this out himself, without me mentioning anything, as I already forgot.
He share. Spend the time to educate the customer and share his great knowledge.
Tory also did a great job getting raccoon out of my crawlspace, and install protection. Finally I had a peaceful month. Just need to seal the one way door and done. Thank you very much Troy! GREAT JOB!

Thanks Lucy!! So happy to hear all is quite, I will be back soon to close off your entry hole. We really appreciate the review:) Troy Leneeuw Gta wildlife removal and pest control Ltd

Tom in Vaughan
Tom in Vaughan

Getting rid of the rats

We had rats set up camp in our messy basement--so many rats that we'd often hear them and bump into them down there. There were several tunnels leading in from outside. It was kind of a disaster scenario. Anyway, Kevin was very reassuring and dedicated, and after a few visits and a few weeks, no more rats! Couldn't have asked for a better service!

p.s. tidy your basements, everybody.

Thanks again for your patients and understanding it can take some time. Wonderful having the opportunity to work with professional people. Kevin GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. 416-896-6883 cell

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883