Omni Basement Systems

Sandy Cleland
Sandy Cleland
0 reviews Welland, ON

Crawl space upgrade

Right from the 1st phone conversation with Hunter I was very impressed and comfortable with what the whole project entailed.
The communication between the office, sales person and myself was constant and informative. The crew that did the job is top notch!!! Kind, friendly manner and they all explained what was happening and updating me with pictures that were taken.
I can't say enough about how pleased I am with this company

$2,200,000.00

Thank-you Sandy, for trusting Omni basement Systems to repair your crawlspace. And thanks again fro this wonderful reviw.

albert in Ottawa
albert in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Foundation Repair

The project scope was challenging given the original construction and build of the home as well as the condition before construction took place but Omni Basement Systems exceeded all my expectations and leaving the foundation fixed and organized. Im very pleased with the top quality results and Im glad I went to them to fix the issues I had with my foundation. Id highly recommend their services!

once again, thankyou for trusting Omni with your project and for this amazing review.

Dry basement as promised

Omni had done extensive work waterproofing the basement for the previous owner. In spite of several massive storms over my 11 years in the house, the sump pumps have worked perfectly and my basement has remained dry. Equipment & maintenance are expensive but I highly recommend this company.

thanks for this review and thanks for trusting Omni with your basement waterproofing.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Waterproofing, Sump Pump, Dehumidifier

Professional, competent, and friendly service. From first contact with customer service, to Lou B the project coordinator and the engineers, to the awesome tearout crew, to foreman Andrew and his installation crew, to Cindy and Jocelyn in accounting, the service was excellent. Lou was personable and knowledgeable about what the job required and took lots of time to explain everything without rushing me. Andrew and his crew were hard workers, a great team, considerate, did a beautiful job, and cleaned up afterwards. I felt very comfortable and secure with the Omni employees who were sent to my home, they all seemed like good people, so kudos to whomever does their hiring.

Thank-you for this wonderful review. We are so glad that you chose Omni for your basement project. I will surely let all involved with this project.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Fix Wall Crack & Install LawnScape Outlet

My initial contact was with their System Design Specialist. He addressed all my questions/concerns and showed me instructional videos that clearly explained their repair process. Next, I met with their Construction Manager. He helped to accommodate my very tight timeline. He also helped me to stay within my budget, by providing different service options. The Tradesmen were all professional and courteous. They protected my floors & left all work areas clean. Their office administrator was equally helpful, by keeping me informed of project details. I absolutely recommend Omni Basement Systems, I received excellent service.

Thanks once again, We really appreciate your feed back. I will sure to let all involved see his review.

Private User reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

Exceptional service

This was the second time we had Omni come in to solve our basement water problem. Five years ago we had them in to treat 3/4 of our basement we could get access to. That experience was so good that we called them on very short notice to do the same to the remaining 1/4 of the foundation we now had access to. The first job was to treat a serious leaking foundation issue. The second was a lesser issue but still one. The amazing part is that Omni was able to quickly respond to the most recent issue. The work was done within a day. Our basement has been dry ever since they did their work 5 years ago. We are very pleased and would heartily recommend them. Good, clean, caring and professional service.

Thank-you for this review. we are so glad we could help with your basement project.

cmckenzie1321
cmckenzie1321
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sump Pump install in crawl space

Excellent pre-work consultation. Efficient high quality work and great personnel. Will definitely recommend and have Omni back for phase 2 of the project next year.

thankyou fir your review. it was a pleasure helping you and we look forward to helping in the future.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Sump Pump Installation

From our introduction to Omni Basement to our installation, we were greeted with such a great deal of knowledge, skill, professionalism and genuine care. Keith was able to give us a variety of options and suggestions, that allowed us to feel comfortable and confident in our decision. Upon installation , we were still treated with with the utmost courteousness, walking us through the care and maintenance of our product and answering all questions we had- truly a wonderful experience!

Thanks so much for this wonderful review. I am glad we could help you solve your problems with our sump system and drainage. If we can help in the future, dont hestate to ask.

belladelacruz
belladelacruz
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Waterproofing

From the time we met with the project managers, the work was started ahead of time and finished earlier than projected.
We got to see it working really well when it rained.
No more water coming to our basement since. We are very happy with the result. They even assisted us get financing which we didn't expect so it was a great help.

thanks fir this wonderful review. we are glad we could protect your home.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Interior Basement Waterproofing

Guys were great! Punctual and professional. Left workspace tidy and answered all our questions.
Very helpful.

thank you so much for choosing Omni Basement Systems and this wonderful review.

More about Omni Basement Systems

As a certified Basement Systems dealer, Omni Basement Systems is a foundation repairing, basement and crawl space waterproofing company providing state-of-the-art foundation repairing and basement waterproofing systems. Re-setting the structural integrity of a home, drying wet basements, or waterproofing crawl spaces is our business - it is what we do everyday.
Fully licensed, insured, and accredited with the BBB. Our nationally backed warranty stands above our competition and gives our customers reassurance that our products and services will meet all needs and expectations. We are open and using precautions during Covid-19.
Servicing Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Niagara, Fort Erie, Port Dover, Brantford, Simcoe, Grimsby, Port Colborne.
We will be happy to arrange for a free Inspection for homeowners. Please contact us at 905-296-6664 or https://www.omnibasementsystems.com/free-estimate.html
Visit Facebook and Instagram https://www.facebook.com/omnibasementsystems/ https://www.instagram.com/omnibasementsystems/