Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Jul 2020

    Pilot Shenanagins

    My water heater had gone cold. I attempted to relight pilot. Wouldn’t go for me. Service gent came out, lit the pilot light with ease. I felt defeated and useless. We gladly paid. Long story short, me dumb, them smart. 10/10 would have relight pilot again.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Jun 2020

    Duct Cleaning

    The lady in reception was very friendly and provided me all the info I needed before I decided to book for the duct cleaning services. The guy from Knight Plumbing Services came in time and did a very good job. I’m satisfied with the duct cleaning services and competitive price. I would recommend this company to others.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Jun 2020

    Hot water tank replacement and fix copper pipe

    I had two different service visits. One for a replacement of my hot water tank and the second to fix a leak in a copper pipe. Both service men were professional, friendly and got the job done in a timely manner! Would definitely recommend them!
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 25 Jun 2020

    Air Conditioner check up

    From the 1st phone call to the actual work being done, the level of professionalism was very refreshing. I gave them my business because I phoned them in the winter about my water tank and instead of sending someone out and making a quick buck off me, Dawn told me to try something first that fixed my problem. Next time I had an issue that involved plumbing/heating/air conditioning, there was no doubt who I was going to call first.
  • Review from Muriel King
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 25 Jun 2020

    Furnace and A/C Inspection

    I recently had my furnace and a/c unit cleaned & inspected by Knight. The technicians provided lots of helpful information and gave me the best deals possible for the work that I wanted done. I appreciated the exceptional service and the care they took while working in my home. Thanks so much!
  • Review from Rob
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 8 Jun 2020

    Hot water tanks replacement

    Used these guys before furnace services Young buck did a great job with the change over and the other pipe re routing required Higher priced than Pete the plumber But I like these guys happy with their work
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 May 2020

    Consistently reliable service, and appreciate their customers

    I have been using Knight for several years now for general plumbing services, as well as a new furnace installation and new on-demand water heater installation. Their pricing is on par with other companies, however, I have found their service to be overall better, their technicians personable and highly knowledgeable, offering little tips and tricks beyond whatever service they were there to provide that day, the office staff always friendly and helpful, including by email, and they show their loyal repeat customers appreciation through discounts and/or bonus services. I had one issue on only one occasion where the crew didn't clean up and had caused a small amount of damage (during a new gas line installation) and when I called Knight they were immediately apologetic and began reparations right away, as well as offering a bonus service. I've dealt with other companies in the past who would simply go into defensive mode. Mistakes can and do happen sometimes, but I feel the response is what shows a company's true colours. This most recent service call, a maintenance flush and clean and filter replacement for my on-demand water heater, performed by Derek, was as friendly and professional as always. I will continue to use Knight for as long as we reside in the Calgary area!
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 May 2020

    Hot water tank replaced

    My hot water tank started leaking so needed to be replaced. I called Knight Plumbing and they were able to replace the hot water tank that same day. Technician was on time and professional and the newly installed hot water tank has been working perfectly with no issues.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 May 2020

    More great service

    Timely, efficient service. Geoff was ever so pleasant and appeared both confident and knowledgeable. He isolated our irrigation waterlines and made arrangements to service our water filtration service (have to order a part). What we particularly appreciated was his clear explanation of the work he did. We find Knight Plumbing to be excellent!
  • Review from Rafik
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 May 2020

    Good job

    This was a clogged sink issue. Tried everything in YouTube to make it go away. Did not work so I called the professionals. Once called Knight did a great job communicating with me to make sure I was at home when they came. Fixed the problem in a very short time, were extremely professional in their behaviour. I would recommend them anytime to friends or family.