Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from dan muirlaslo
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 24 Jul 2018

    shower drain repair

    very tough job. repairs had to be done without convenient physical access to the piping and fittings. the way the geoff repaired the drain saved having to cut out a cultured marble ceiling in the shower below and likely saved me thousands of $$$ work was done in a very skilled and professional manner the plumber geoff was tidy and most importantly safe
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 Jul 2018

    Humidifier leakage

    Mark from Ireland did an outstanding job fixing our leaking hunmidifier hose. He was very prompt and helpful. We use Knights Plumbing for all of our plumbing needs and we are always satisfied.
  • Review from Lyall Megaw
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 Jul 2018

    AC not cooling

    Called Knight as the home AC was not cooling properly, was able to get a tech out the next morning. Tom arrived promptly, identified the issue and had the house cooling in no time. They are my first call.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Jul 2018

    Plumbing Problem

    Had an early morning plumbing problem, called knight and was sent an employee by the name of Mark C. It ended up being more complicated then initially thought and he was extremely helpful, informative and friendly. Great experience with this company and will definitely use again in the future.
  • Review from H Lewis
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Jul 2018

    Air conditioner froze

    Frozen air conditioner was fixed and plumbing drain corrected. Resealed the furnace unit and replaced hose.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Jul 2018

    Dryer vent ducting loose and inaccessible

    I called Knights at short notice, they sent Karl, a lovely man, who fixed the problem (reattached the ducting and this time with proper support) in no time at all - lots of experience and knowledge and it shows. I even got a senior's discount. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Jul 2018

    Replaced Air Conditioner

    Thank you Knights for replacing our old Air Conditioner. We noticed a difference immediately how quiet and quickly the Goodman cooled our home. Kevin was professional, courteous and did a thorough job. Thank you, Kevin!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Jul 2018

    A/C REPAIR

    OF COURSE MY A/C GOES AT A BAD TIME , WHEN ITS HOT OUT, I GAVE KNIGHT PLUMBING A CALL ON MONDAY GOT AN APPT FOR WEDNESDAY WHICH WAS GREAT. I WAS CONTACTED BY KARL L. THE TECH COMING OUT SAID HE WAS A HALF HOUR OUT AND WAS ON TIME. I GAVE HIM THE LOWDOWN ON WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE A/C STOPPED WORKING AND HE PROCEDED TO CHECK THINGS OUT AT THE FURNACE FIRST AND THEN TO THE A/C UNIT NEXT. OF COURSE I WAS DREDDING THE WORST, KARL ISOLATED A PROBLEM PART WITHIN 10 MINUTES, TESTED IT AND WENT TO THE TRUCK TO SEE IF HE HAD THE PART. LUCKY FOR ME HE HAD ONE LEFT, INSTALLED IT CHECKED THE PRESSURES AND WITHIN A HALF HOUR I HAD A/C AGAIN. KARL ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS I THREW AT HIM AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND KIND IN HIS SERVICE THANKS KARL
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Jul 2018

    plumbing service

    I realized at 6.30 AM that there was a significant water leak around hot water tank. I contacted Knight Plumbing and they responded quickly. Jason arrived and he was professional, respectful and highly efficient. Excellent work and customer service. Brian
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Jul 2018

    Furnace replacement and AC

    George did a fantastic job! Hard working and very knowledgeable. Friendly , was very easy to ask questions he explained everything very well!