Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Jun 2018

    Fawcett repair

    Danial arrived on time, was very personable and completed the work very efficiently. Explaining what, why and how the job was done. He provided a quote and stuck to it. This is the second time I have used their services and have received great service both times.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Jun 2018

    Water Softener Fix

    Jason came out the same day that I called about a leak in my water softener, and identified the problem immediately. Not only did he correct the problem, he provided other valuable advice for other issues that I may have in the future (water heater, type of material used in house for water line, etc.)
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Jun 2018

    Replaced Humidifier

    Karl came within time frame I was given. He did not have the humidifier model I was thinking Karl went out got it in a very short time. I appreciated him doing so. The replacement of my old humidifier was done efficiently and he explained what he was doing and what I needed to maintain the unit. He was very polite. Before Karl left he had the area cleaned. I was very impressed, pleased with the service and will use them again. Furthermore I would recommend them to friends and family.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Jun 2018

    Sump fix

    I was really concerned when I started to hear a sick, gurgling sound coming from the sump pipe. I called Knight Plumbing on a recommendation from my brother and they sent Jason to have a look the same day! Jason thoroughly assessed the problem and came up with a solution in a calm and confident manner. He then organized a return trip within a few days to complete the work. When work was completed, everything worked great, Jason (and David) left the area they had been working in clean and even went above and beyond to test and reassure me that everything was working reliably. Best of all, the cost of the work that we were quoted was reasonable and the actual cost came in a good bit below that! Thank you for your help!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Jun 2018

    Bunny Saving Project

    So I threw a bit of a curve ball at these guys as my toddler son ended up opening up one of the vent shaft covers and throwing his stuffed bunny down. The stuffed bunny ended up completely blocking the HVAC to his room so we had to have it removed. After trouble shooting with Karl from Knight, we discovered it to be about 12 feet down from the source of the vent. Despite our best efforts to "vacuum" out the bunny, we were unable to pull it out. So Karl was good enough to take multiple measurements and we ended up cutting some holes into the drywall to look for the vent. After about 2 hours, we finally found the bunny lodged between the basement and main level vent and Karl was able to successfully remove it. Really good service, really good attitude and very professional. I would highly recommend these guys. Karl has also saved a cat (a real one) from a vent so these guys are getting more experience by the day. Give em a try.
  • Review from Terry Trojanoski
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Jun 2018

    Plumbing

    We had a pin-hole leak in the copper piping feeding our hot water tank. Called Knight Plumbing at the start of the business day and they had someone out to our place in less than an hour. Plumber (Mark S.) was very professional and completed the repair very quickly.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Jun 2018

    Fixing botched job by another local plumber

    I explained our problems: could not fill a tub with hot water, rain shower head was leaking and steam shower was not working. They knew exactly how to fix them and did so promptly. Very friendly, clean and professional. Will definitely use them again.
  • Review from DL
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Jun 2018

    New AC and hot water tank, vanity and toilets installed

    Have been using Knight for years because I've always had timely, professional service. Colin and Kevin did not disappoint - courteous and efficient. Excellent job and not a scrap of garbage left behind. Thanks guys.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Jun 2018

    bathtub faucets were leaking

    Extremely prompt service, as I called he "Dan" was here in 2.5 hrs. Found the problem, showed us what it was and fixed it all up. Great personality, and polite worker. We will definately recommend this company.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Jun 2018

    New Water Heater

    If I could give more than 5 starts I absolutely would!!! The professionalism and quality of the two gentleman that came was outstanding! We have been undergoing renovations for awhile, so we have had plenty of contractors etc. in and out lately, but I have never been more impressed by a company as much as I am with Knight Plumbing. I would recommend them in a heart beat.