I would say the team made an awesome job. Only few points to mention:
Price: my normal practice is always to ask for 4 different quotations before hiring the contractors. Anatolii provided a quotation that was really the best offer. All 3 other estimations were much higher in price, one company asked for a double price !! No extra cost was added to bring /rent digging equipment. No damage associated with that.
Warranty: RW company offering 25 transferable warranty including labour and materials(compare to 10 years form others). All other quotations from other companies included hidden costs and were offering smaller warranties.
No sub-contractors: direct contact all the term of the project with the actual team that worked on the project.
Quality: I was very picky about the way the project should be done: amazing fact: due to the space constraints all work was done in very accurate way MANUALLY by people with no bulky machines and with literally no damage on my driveway, stairs etc. Our project was especially complex due to the deck:
Main team: Nick (Mykola) and Marco were able to dig and properly isolate all area under the deck without damaging the deck! They were able not to damage two green trees near the deck. Please accept special thanks from me guys for this!! It was looking almost like a surgery where each movement of contractors was well planned. In my opinion, this task/ mission of digging under the deck and not damaging trees was close to impossible. (Other companies proposed to destroy our deck completely or partially with-800- 1,000 + extra costs associated with that ).
In addition, being scientist and engineer I did quite a bit of search about the technical parts of the process. I could say that the way isolation was done was the way it should be with the maximum protection offered. ( All parts were there: depth, multiple layers and proper type of materials).
Cleaning: all waste was removed and the driveway was cleaned and WASHED after the work was done.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone that looking for proper and professional home waterproof with very reasonable price and perfect quality. I wish a great success for Anatolii and his team since they went above and beyond our expectations!