Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Rating: 5 out of 5

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing reviews (440)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Jul 2015

    Foundation Waterproofing, Sump Pump and Backwater Valve

    What a pleasant experience I had working with Eugene and his team from Royal Work Corporation! I had earlier got the foundation waterproofing and French Drain work done by another contractor but it was all done wrong and as a result water continued to flood the basement. I must thank Eugene for agreeing to take up this job. It was not easy for him to pick-up the mess of the previous contractor and successfully rework on it. It was an awesome experience! The planning and project management was done by Eugene and onsite execution was supervised by Vladimir. The team worked from 9am to 6 pm non-stop for several days and did a wonderful job. The team was very professional, dedicated, courteous, and technically very sound and did not require any supervision from my side. The foundation job was redone applying the water proofing material up to the footing level, reinstalling weeping tiles, and redoing the French Drain. Additionally the sump pump and back water valve was installed. Eugene has innovative ideas and it helped big time in this implementation. All the work was done to my fullest satisfaction and I am extremely happy with it. Despite heavy rains last Saturday there was no water seepage in the basement and the basement is fully dry now. I will strongly recommend Royal Work Corporation for the waterproofing projects. I am sure anyone reading this review and deciding to go ahead with Eugene’s team will emerge as a happy and satisfied customer like me. It is always good to do it first time right and in my opinion Royal Work Corporation is the answer.

    Answer from pro:

    Ramesh, Thank you so much for writing such thorough review of your basement waterproofing services! It's very important when clients see and highlight so many details of work being done. We are delighted to have you as one of our happy clients. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about waterproofing a basement and protecting it from flood. Read tips from our experts on how to keep your basement dry in our website's blog.

    Reply created 28 Sep 2015
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Jun 2015

    waterproofing

    I had a water in my cold room after the rain last week, my sister recommended me to call "Royal Work Corp" to have a look at it as they waterproofed her whole house 3 years ago and she had no problem since then. Anatoliy arrived the same day, and answered clearly to all my questions, gave me a reasonable price and three days later the crew waterproofed my cold room and installed a sump pump. The guys are really hard working and professional. Customer service was also great. Anatoliy helped me to apply for a rebate for the sump pump and all over helped me a lot.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Jun 2015

    waterproofing

    After heavy rains one of our basement sides started to leak. I called Eugene and he gave me the estimate and explained step by step the project. I didn't hesitate and started the project. The crew was easy to coordinate, always on time, did the work very well and reasonable in terms of costs, perhaps even the best out of the quotes I got. The work was done on time and very clean. I am extremely happy with Eugene and his crew. Highly recommend. Thank you very much!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 Jun 2015

    Walk out from basement

    I needed to create a concrete walk out from my basement. Called Royal Work Corp. because my friend recommended them to me and im glad i did. Their technician Eugeni came the next day gave me a price that fit my budget and scheduled the job to start the following day. Everything was finished in one day. I was pleasantly surprised that the area was left very clean and the job was done very neatly. I will not hesitate to call these guys in the future and will recommend them to family and friends.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Jun 2015

    Interior Waterproofing

    I emailed several companies but, Eugene reasonably answered my inquiry and set up an appointment. He throughly explained the plan I needed to correct the issue and patiently answered all my questions. The crew he sent is just as patient and explanatory as my initial contact with the company and even showed and explained materials used to assure me. Everything was exactly as previously explained to me. Although Eugene was not present, he made contact with me to make sure things were going as planned. I am very satisfied and happy with Royal Work and their professional workmanlike manner and work. I highly recommend Royal Work and will definitely use their services again. Thank you!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Jun 2015

    concrete walkway

    Royal Work did a great job pouring concrete walkways around my house. Eugene gave me a very good price, job was done fast. They cracked the old concrete took everything out. After the job was done, they left everything very clean. I am very satisfied with Royal Workand will reccomend them to others.
  • Review from T K
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 May 2015

    waterproofing, back flow preventre, sump pump, water supply pipe replacementement

    Anatoliy and his crew are extremely professional, punctual and pleasant to work with. They have competitive pricing and deliver high quality work. They installed a sump pump and a backflow preventer, replaced a main water supply line, and waterproofed the basement area.Based on this experience, my basement renovation foremen has already engage them for another projects. I would call them back for another job with no hesitation. Anatoliy, thanks!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 May 2015

    Waterproofing

    Had a leak in basement and a friend recommended these guys. They showed up everyday for 4 days, started and finished the job quickly, left virtually no mess (except for the occasional stomped grass, which is understandable). They put everything back the way it was before they started and I was quite impressed with how quickly and efficiently they did their job. Only time can tell the rest, right?
  • Review from Nathalie
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 May 2015

    water proofing

    I called the guys to check my house for water proofing. After their inspection they said that the previous owner of the house did a poor water proofing, they shown me that previous job that had been done by someone else. And I realized that I need it to be done properly, cause I have an in-ground pool on my backyard. As I don't want any leakage in future. So, they did a great job, very fast, professional, and cleaned up after everything was done. And they also recommended to install a back water valve to protect my house from water leakage thru the drain system. And I did that too. And what I liked the most they gave 25 years warranty. Thanks to Royal Work team, I will gladly recommend them to my friends.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Apr 2015

    External Waterproofing & Sump Pump

    Had entire house waterproofed externally, and sump pump installed. I got quotes from about 5 companies a year ago to do the waterproofing. Royal Work was the only company that would hand dig the entire perimeter. Other companies wanted to use a backhoe, but because I have a deck on the back of the house they either wanted to remove the deck and leave it for me to replace, or charge a premium to hand dig under the deck. Anatoly was great because I had a lot of questions about the waterproofing process, and the connections of the existing drainage and new sump pump. I hired them to do the work. They started the next week and they were the hardest working guys I have ever met. They were at my house for 8 full days, some 12 hour days. They made sure to ask me if it was ok to stay late, and to start early on Saturday morning (because of noise). The last day was the day they needed to enter the house to install the sump pump. I originally planned on taking the day off work to let them in, but after having them work at my house all week, I felt like I could trust them enough to leave a key. When they left, they had my yard cleaner than before they showed up. I feel that I definitely chose the right company to do the work.

    Answer from pro:

    Hi Jeff, BIG THANK YOU from me and all guys of Royal Work Corp! Your thorough review with all supporting details will help other homeowners to see us in action and make the right decision hiring waterproofing company. We value our relationships with every client and enthusiastically go an extra step to make you feel like home working with us. We are very pleased with your honest opinion and kind words. We wish all home improvement professionals to have clients like you. All the best, Anatoliy and Hard Working Guys from Royal Work Corp

    Reply created 9 Oct 2015