Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Rating: 5 out of 5

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing reviews (440)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 31 Jul 2014

    flooding in basement

    So earlier this summer we had some heavy rain storms and I was contacting many companies due to major flooding in my familys basement, after I found Royal Work, I realized I was in luck. their work is completely professional, low cost and quick. I will be recomending them to my family and friends.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Jul 2014

    Clogged pipes

    Last month, I had a problem with the clogged pipes and after few estimates I got a good price from Royal Work Corp. I advise you to contact this company because those guys know what they are doing. They gave me the lowest price and more importantly did a good job . Also, I was gladly surprised that guys left the place very clean. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of their work because it's not my habit to stare at people. However I'm very satisfied and do recommend their service to everyone.
  • Review from Jeff
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Jun 2014

    Foundation Waterproofing

    After having leaks in the foundation, I bit the bullet to get the foundation waterproofing done. Got quotes from a handful of companies, all of them were around the same price, however Anatoliy gave me great information on how the project would be handled and provided a good comfort level that the work would be done well. The crew were able to start right away and they were very effective, timely and clean. When finished the area looked the same as it was when they came, except now protected from water penetration. Now when there is heavy rainfall, I don't feel like i have to check the basement constantly. I have, and would recommend Royal Corp to anyone requiring waterproofing. Thank you Royal Work Corp!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Jun 2014

    Waterproofing

    Great service and price. Anatoliy came out the next day after I called and they were ready to start as soon as I was. The work was done very quickly, professionally, and they were great about explaining everything and keeping me updated on progress. Their staff made recommendations and even lowered my costs when some of what I asked for was unnecessary. No hidden costs.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Jun 2014

    waterproofing

    I saw some cracks on the walls outside my house. After a while i noticed that water was leaking into basement. Searched through homestars and found Royal Work. After reading few reviews i gave them a call. Anatoliy showed up for an estimate the following day, gave me a quote, explained everything amd scheduled to start the job the next day. I liked that they were able to do everything so fast for a very reasonable price. I will be recommending Royal Work to all my friends and neighbours because they provide very good quality work.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Jun 2014

    waterproofing

    AMAZING! The price we were quoted was unbelievable! Then when they came to do the work, we were completely baffled. HARD workers, do all the work by hand, and leave the worksite so clean, its as if nothing happened at all. Just Amazing!!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Jun 2014

    Waterproofing

    Anatoliy came to my house the day after I called him, and stressed the urgency of the job. His crew started the work immediately the next morning. I was extremely happy with the speed and efficiency of their work, and the clean up was stellar. These guys know what they are doing and after getting a lot of quotes found Royal Works to be spot on for the combination of professionalism, speed, quality of work and competitive pricing. They are a cut above the rest and would highly recommend them.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 27 May 2014

    Basement Waterproofing Leak

    Alex and his team at Royal Works did a fantastic job at our house when we had a leaky basement. They were able to fix our leak problem without any serious damage and treating our beautiful basement as their own home. Their project started with cleaning and drying our problematic basement wall and sealed all the cracks and then installed and sealed everything with drainage membrane. They work incredibly fast, very friendly, gave me an accurate upfront estimate and left the place clean. If you are looking for a reliable contractor, look no further.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 May 2014

    waterproofing

    After purchasing a new house I needed someone who could do wate proofing. I asked around and a friend if mine recommended me royal work corp. He said that he dealt with them before and was happy with their job. I was surprised that after I called them for an estimate they booked me in right the way and agreed to come that same day. Anatoly showed up in the evening right on time took a look around explained all the problems and how they will fix it and I was given a reasonable price. When the job was finished the crew left everything very clean so I could go on and start my renovation. I would for sure hire royal work again and will recommend them to anyone who asks.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 May 2014

    Basement Waterproofing

    We made a few calls and had 2 different contracts show up and give us different quotes and providing different solutions. When Alexander from Royal Work showed up, he was polite, honest and knowledgeable, he answered our questions and made us worry free about the upcoming project. The crew that was working always showed up on time, they worked really hard and did a stellar job. I would definitely hire these guys again for any future basement waterproofing needs I may have in the future. Thanks