Chromatist Painters

Rating: 5 out of 5

Chromatist Painters reviews (156)

  • Review from Carol Burbank
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Nov 2020

    Incredibly accommodating, professional and timely

    Communication was quick and informative. Shayan accommodated a quick turn around we needed and gave me a better quote than all other painters we contacted. The finished product looked wonderful. We are so happy we when with Chromatist. Do not look further than this company, they are wonderful.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Carol, Thank you so much for your kind words. It is truly a privilege to have the opportunity to serve our beloved seniors. I always want to make sure the color that you choose is the right fit for the room and in this project, you nailed the selection and made our job much more fun. Thank you for that. I am looking forward to arranging the timing for your exterior painting this coming spring. Have a wonderful holiday season and keep safe :) - Shayan

    Reply created 16 Nov 2020
  • Review from Janine Le Forestier
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Oct 2020

    Exterior Painting

    Shayen and his team came to my rescue after a previous contractor failed to perform as agreed. With winter fast approaching and temperatures dropping, Shayen made my home a priority and did a beautiful job with great care, over a holiday weekend. I will be forever grateful for the professionalism, extremely high standards and kindness shown me. Thank you so much.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Janine, I am glad we had the chance to sort out the timing for your project. I truly appreciate you putting your trust in my team. Your knowledge of the chemicals and your house exterior situation was also very helpful in the understanding of how to approach this project. Please remember that you do have our ironclad three-year warranty if in case anything goes wrong with the exterior of your house. We will be in spring to go over the cracks on more time together and take care of any remaining issues that came up during the course of the winter. It was an honor to have the opportunity to work with you this late fall. Have a wonderful holiday season and keep safe :) - Shayan

    Reply created 16 Nov 2020
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Oct 2020

    Condo painting

    I totally applaud the work done by Chromatist Painters on the painting of my condo. I had all the ceilings , walls, doors, trim and some of the closets repainted. I am very happy with the professional result. My place looks amazing. Shayan and his team promised quality work and delivered it! They worked efficiently and with great attention to detail as well as very neatly. Shayan gave me a report at the end of each work day summarizing what had been completed . Thank you Chromatist so much for the amazing finished work!

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Ms. Gadway, It was a pleasure helping you with your condo painting. My team and I really appreciate the wonderful review you've left us! Your place does look great with the colours you've chosen, thanks for allowing us to take great after photos with your beautiful decor. Can't wait to hear from you for your next painting project. Also, don't forget about your 3-year warranty and give me a call anytime. Have a wonderful day and keep safe :) - Shayan

    Reply created 14 Oct 2020
  • Review from J Rhee
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Oct 2020

    Great

    Shayan and his team did an amazing job painting our entire condo, fixing and covering up the years of the previous owner's wear and tear. The estimate (which was also the final price) was very reasonable, and the work was done on schedule. They were also very accommodating of our timeline and preferred dates. 10/10 would recommend and hire again!

    Answer from pro:

    Dear J, Thanks for putting your trust in us. My team and I are so happy to hear you liked the results. It did take a bit of heavy patching with tape to get it perfect, but it was totally worth it. Please send my regards to your husband as well. Hope you spend many beautiful years in the condo :) If there's ever any issues in the next 3 years that need to be addressed, please just give me a call. - Shayan

    Reply created 6 Oct 2020
  • Review from Shawnv
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Aug 2020

    Painting doors, patching and painting ceiling

    I was really happy with chromatist painters. I hired them to repair and paint a cracked ceiling after a roof leak and also to paint the doors. They were efficient, really neat in their work and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend their services.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Shawn, It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thanks a lot for writing us a review! My team and I are super happy to see *you* happy. Please don't forget about your 3-year warranty and call me up for touch-ups or any future projects. Have a wonderful day & keep safe :) - Shayan

    Reply created 31 Aug 2020
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Aug 2020

    Condo

    Chromatist painters painted my condo very price. The price was right. Color consultation was very easy. And they helped me make a decision and I love the color . Shayan was a pleasure to work with. And his team were very respectful. I'm having them paint my families house. Thank you team chromatist.

    Answer from pro:

    Hi Kiana, Thank you for your kind words! My team and I really appreciate it. We try to make the *whole* process of home painting easy, including colour consults, scheduling, etc. Glad we could help and hope you'll keep us in mind for future projects. Enjoy the rest of your week :) - Shayan

    Reply created 27 Aug 2020
  • Review from Padide Armat
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Aug 2020

    Painting

    Chromatist painters were quick, clean, and professional. They work with passion and do the job as if it's their own home. My accent wall color looks amazing. I look forward to working with Shayan and his team in the future.

    Answer from pro:

    You are so kind for taking the time and writing up a review for us. I'm grateful for the trust you put in us. I'm always here to help, so please let me know next time you have a project in mind. Have a great day and please keep healthy - Shayan

    Reply created 27 Aug 2020
  • Review from Nazanin
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 25 Aug 2020

    Very professional and tasteful work

    I was a bit worried about who will do the right job, on budget and with care. After speaking with Shayan, he gained my confidence and looking back, I’d never look elsewhere if I need another painting company. Their consultation was very thorough, they were very punctual and quality of work is just fabulous.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Nazanin, Thank you so much for trusting in us - My team and I really appreciate your kind words. I'm very glad thay you're happy with the end results of your project. Please call me anytime if we can help with a future project. Have a wonderful day and keep safe :)

    Reply created 26 Aug 2020
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Aug 2020

    Extremely satisfied

    Started with colour consultant going through colour samples and ideas. Their work was done fast and it was a very neat job. High quality. I got many compliments from people coming over.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Moon, We're humbled by your kind words - thanks a lot for taking the time to tell everyone about your project and how we did. Happy we could help! Please remember your 3-year warranty and call me up any time for touch-ups or if you've got a new project in mind. Have a great day and keep healthy :) - Shayan

    Reply created 13 Aug 2020
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Aug 2020

    Front Porch Paint

    I hired Chromatist to complete my front porch paint work and I am very pleased with the work they have done. Dealing with Shayan was the best part, this because he is very professional, punctual and super efficient! I asked him for a quote and He just opened his laptop and produced it. The price was very competitive and the quality of the work delivered is excellent. Thank you guys! JP

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Jhon, Can't thank you enough for taking time our of your busy day to write such kind words about us. I really appreciate it! Absolutely, the vast majority of our quotes are given right on the spot, so we don't waste your time and can walk you through it in person. It also helps us understand your needs and tailor our services to your exact standards right there and then. Congrats on the beautiful porch - hope you'll have a tonne of wonderful times with family and friends on it :) Have a great day and please keep healthy, - Shayan

    Reply created 13 Aug 2020