Chromatist Painters

Rating: 5 out of 5

Chromatist Painters reviews (156)

  • Review from Arian Saffarian
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Sep 2021

    Interior Condo Painting

    Hired Chromatist again because I don't trust anyone else with major painting projects. This is the 3rd time and I have trusted Chromatist with large projects. The Team at Chromatist, make BIG project very seamless from the first initial assessment to all the way to the end, leaving no stones unturned. Not only they are efficient, friendly but also very professional and highly skilled at their job. They truly go above and beyond to make sure their clients are fully satisfied. Highly recommended and %100 hiring them again for future projects.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Arian, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review and for your endorsement. Can't tell you how appreciative my team and I are for putting your trust again in us for your condo painting project in Toronto. Please don't forget about your 3-year ironclad warranty - call us any time if you notice touch-ups or other issues and we'll be right over! Enjoy your new condo :) - Shayan

    Reply created 23 Sep 2021
  • Review from Neil Capunitan
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Aug 2021

    Exterior Painting

    I spent some time researching painters to paint the exterior of my home to enhance curb appeal for when the home goes on the market. I could only find a few that offered exterior painting and Chromatist Painters stood out the most. The price was competitive but more importantly the level of service was exceptional from the initial quote to the final brush stroke. The color consultation was also very helpful and I'm glad I took Shayan's recommendations. I would use them again and I would recommend them to anyone.

    Answer from pro:

    Hi Anthoneil, You are so wonderful for taking time out of your busy day to write us a review of your experience. My team and I are truly grateful that you trusted us with your project. Looking forward to your next project. Best regards, Shayan

    Reply created 20 Aug 2021
  • Review from Pouyan Fard
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Aug 2021

    House Painting

    Dealing with Shayan and his team at Chromatist was fantastic. From the initial consultation they were on time and had really good suggestions regarding what colours to use through out the house. Shayan and his were very professional once they started painting the house. Everything was covered properly and drop sheets were laid out everywhere. Before starting to paint they fixed all the issues we had with the walls and around the windows and then they moved onto painting. The job was done in 3 days as initially promised. At the end me and Shayan went in detail over all the walls and hallways and if I noticed anything it was fixed promptly. All the remaining paint containers were labeled properly and left behind for any future touchups. Also I got a detailed email with all the colours and the spots they were used in for future references. We were very happy with the quality of work and the attention to detail. 10 OUT OF 10 SERVICE. Would totally recommend Chromatist for anyone looking for a high quality paint job.

    Answer from pro:

    My dear Pouyan,My dear Cindy, My team and I are so grateful that you took the time to give us your detailed feedback - Thank you :) It was our absolute pleasure working on your beautiful home in Toronto. I've shared your kind words with the team as well and they send their regards! Please know we're here at your service for the next 3 years during your warranty period, should you need us to make a visit. But I certainly hope we'll get to work together on more projects far sooner than that :) Have a wonderful rest of the summer and thanks again for your kindness and your trust in us. - Shayan

    Reply created 20 Aug 2021
  • Review from Customer of Chromatist Painters
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Jun 2021

    Full house

    We decided to paint our entire house for a fresher more modern look. They schedule us for a colour consultation session where they helped us decide on best colour possible for each room with harmonious accent walls! They were very on time, professional and hassle free and CLEAN (they left the place cleaner than before.) our home looks absolutely amazing, it feels as if we have renovated our entire place. it’s amazing how a fresh coat paint can make a very normal looking house look so new.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are as thrilled as we are. We are honored to have the opportunity to work with you guys. Please don't forget your 3 year ironclad warranty and do not hesitate to contact us if there are any issues. Have a wonderful summer ahead -Shayan

    Reply created 24 Jun 2021
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Jun 2021

    Painting exterior of our house and one room

    Shayan’s company, Chromatist, did an excellent job. Shayan responded to my call and visited to view our needs and provide a cost estimate. Shayan sent a rep to view the property and show us paint samples. A work schedule was decided.Tthe team showed up on time. The work was finished ahead of schedule by a very professional crew. They cleaned up each day and on the final day left our property neater than it was when they first arrived. This was a very pleasant experience at a vey good price.

    Answer from pro:

    You are so wonderful for taking time out of your busy day to write such a detailed review of your experience. My team and I are truly grateful that you considered us and welcomed us into your beautiful home :) As a rule, we always treat our clients' space with the utmost respect and do our best to deliver a quality job that will last. I'm so glad we were able to live up to our 100% satisfaction guarantee for you! Please don't forget about your 3-year warranty and call us up for any touch-ups. Looking forward to helping you with future projects. Have a wonderful day and please say hello to your wife :) - Shayan

    Reply created 20 Aug 2021
  • Review from Michael
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Jun 2021

    World class service

    Shayan and his team worked to the highest possible standards throughout the project. I can’t tell you how happy I am not just with the result but with Shayan’s exceptional communication, politeness, diligence and commitment to perfection. My front concrete porch was in terrible shape and technically challenging to fix up and repaint. Now it looks brand new. I can’t recommend Chromatist Painters strongly enough.

    Answer from pro:

    My dear Michael, You are so wonderful for taking time out of your busy day to write us a review of your experience. My team and I are truly grateful that you trusted us with your project. As a rule, we always treat our clients' space with the utmost respect and do our best to deliver a quality job that will last. Communication is another point we stress a lot, because your peace of mind is precious. We always want you to know what's going on, and when it will be delivered. I'm so glad we were able to live up to our 100% satisfaction guarantee for you! Please don't forget about your 3-year warranty and call us up for any touch-ups. Looking forward to helping you with future projects. Have a wonderful day :) - Shayan

    Reply created 7 Jun 2021
  • Review from Carmine Preziuso
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 May 2021

    Exterior Painting

    We hired Chromatist last year to paint our fence that was in terrible condition and were very pleased with the results once complete. The fence looked better than when it was installed 10 years ago. We had no hesitation calling Shayan again this year to stain our gazebo and Cabana. The results are amazing and we are pleased at the work being done on time and updates along the way. Would definitely recommend Shayan snd Chromatist for their professionalism and workmanship.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Carmine, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review and for your endorsement. Can't tell you how appreciative my team and I are for putting your trust again in us for your staining project in Toronto. It was a pleasure working with you on your beautiful backyard. Please don't forget about your 3-year ironclad warranty - call us any time if you notice touch-ups or other issues and we'll be right over!:) Hope you have a wonderful summer :) - Shayan

    Reply created 30 May 2021
  • Review from Alison Hearn
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 May 2021

    Amazing work, Amazing customer service

    Shayan and his team helped me out when my original painter cancelled last minute. They fit me into their busy schedule, helped with paint choices and got the job done right on time. They managed a paint colour mixup on my part with total grace, and did a careful and beautiful job overall. I can't recommend them highly enough!

    Answer from pro:

    My dear Alison, You are so wonderful for taking time out of your busy day to write such a detailed review of your experience. My team and I are truly grateful that you considered us and welcomed us into your beautiful home :) As a rule, we always treat our clients' space with the utmost respect and do our best to deliver a quality job that will last. I'm so glad we were able to live up to our 100% satisfaction guarantee for you! Please call us up for any touch-ups. Looking forward to helping you with future projects. Have a wonderful day :) - Shayan

    Reply created 26 May 2021
  • Review from Customer of Chromatist Painters
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 May 2021

    Porch wonderful paint work

    We hired Chromatist painters last summer to paint our porch and they did an amazing job! We were extremely satisfied with their work. They told us their work was guaranteed for 3 years and they kept their promise. This spring we noticed the paint had chipped in some of the high traffic areas of our porch and they came right away. Not only did they touch up the areas but they painted the entire porch with another coat of painting. They kept their promise and went beyond our expectations. The owner Shayan is very professional and pleasant to deal with. We greatly appreciate their work and highly recommend them.

    Answer from pro:

    Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! My team and I are so grateful that you trusted us with your home and that you shared your experience here. We love doing this job because of wonderful client like yourself :) I love building personal relationships with our lovely clients and I hope that came through. Hope to be of help again in the near future! Please send my regards to the family - Shayan

    Reply created 17 May 2021
  • Review from Janine Le Forestier
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 May 2021

    Exterior Painting

    Professional. Honest. Hard working. On-time. On budget. After a horrible experience with another contractor last fall, Chromatist Painters resolved my issues and called me this Spring to tell me they were coming out to do some touch-ups which the cold Fall weather wouldn't allow for. They did more than I requested which just doesn't happen these days. I cannot recommend them more highly. Shayan is a pleasure to work with.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Janine, You are so very kind - thank you for the awesome review! We are honored to have the opportunity to work with you. Please don't forget your 3-year ironclad warranty and do not hesitate to contact us if there are any touchups. Have a wonderful summer ahead and please keep safe. - Shayan

    Reply created 19 May 2021