Osama, Whitby
Install or repair faucets: Install faucets; 1 faucet
Answer from pro:
Thanks For The Positive Feedback Sir
Reply created 7 Jan 2026Tulee Inc
Thanks For The Positive Feedback Sir
Reply created 7 Jan 2026Thanks, for the very kind words. was a pleasure. Till the next Project.
Thank you Heather. Glad we got that old faucet removed and replaced with a much more updated one for your kitchen.
Reply created 20 Mar 2025Thank You Lisa for allowing me to install your squat rack. I Appreciate your Kind Words
Reply created 28 May 2023Thank You Fabio For The Kind Words. I Look Forward To Hearing From You For Future Work.
Reply created 17 May 2023Brian, thank you for using our emergency services
Reply created 27 Mar 2023Thank you for your kind words, Owen. The Tulee Team Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help update your countertop and sink. I look forward to completing more projects with you in the near future. Lee
Reply created 18 Mar 2023Thank You Lawrence and Sherry for this wonderful Review. I look forward to completing more projects with you in the near future ?
Reply created 15 Mar 2023Glad you are enjoying your shower and that it turned out great. Thank you David
Reply created 6 Mar 2023Thank you Nick. Really appreciate your kind words. Hope to help you furher in the near future
Reply created 3 Mar 2023