It is a pleasure to write a “ten star” review for the team at Kitchen & Bath who recently completed a complete renovation of my kitchen and adjoining powder room. From my very first telephone call requesting an estimate, to the final review and cleanup of details, the team members with whom I dealt were uniformly professional and courteous. The “estimator” provided numerous suggestions and improvements to my initial ideas and we worked interactively to generate detailed drawings of the eventual layout. Likewise he provided a detailed breakdown of costs for individual items and an estimate of the completion time. In fact, the work commenced even earlier than originally expected and was completed right on time, despite the challenges of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. All the tradesmen who performed the work were obviously experts at their craft, whether demolition, electrical, plumbing, tiling, cabinetry, etc. Everyone showed up when they said they would and the project manager kept the lines of communication wide open. The final product was simply terrific in every regard and I can only express my complete satisfaction with this company. I have already recommended Kitchen & Bath to several friends who are considering renovations.