Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Entrance door restoration

Excellent work! Entrance door (mahogany) required significant restoration work due to deterioration from sun & weather over the years.

Glen was meticulous in his attention to detail and was very professional. Would highly recommend for any similar restoration work.

Hello and thank you for tsking the time to post a review. I will pass along your comments to Glen. Thank you. Peter

Stuart R.
Stuart R.

House painted inside and out

We had most of the rooms, all of the hallways and the outside of our house painted by the most amazing team from Finer Edge - Rasul and Hamid. They were professional, friendly, arrived on time, worked fast and they are such expert painters. They moved all of the furniture out of the way to do the painting and put it back in place after. They removed switch plates, took down window coverings, patched and sanded where necessary. They covered everything with plastic sheeting and fabric drop cloths, but did not really need to as they made no mess at all. And the whole project was wrapped up in less than 5 days. We are just delighted with the results and could not ask for a better outcome.

Hello Stuart, thank you for taking the time to post such kind words. I will pass along the review to Rasoul and Hamid. We look forward to working together again in the future. Peter

Exterior house painting

We are thrilled with the service and quality work. Everyone was professional. The crew was top quality. We are very happy with the result.

Thank you for posting a review. So thrilled with the end result. The house looks great. Luigi

Maria D. from Toronto
Maria D. from Toronto

Guest rooms, stairway and hall, and ceiling repair

A very professional paint and repair job by polite workers with attention to detail. I really appreciated that Finer Edge was able to accommodate my timing needs to meet my project completion schedule. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Hello Maria, it was a pleasure to complete your project. The crew had a great time working with you. I look forward to the next project. Luigi

Dennis
Dennis

Restoration & Treatment of Front Porch Deck

We had Finer Edge assess the deck of our front porch. The porch is a centrepiece of our home made from a Brazilian teak-like hardwood called IPE. This is an exotic wood and we have come to understand that the care and treatment of this wood requires a professional. The former finish was not properly selected and the finish had deteriorated and became unsightly. Finer Edge immediately diagnosed a treatment consisting of sanding and stripping and treatment with an exterior high quality oil based finish. The result is amazing. It is aesthetically pleasing and durable. The work done by Finer Edge was done on time and on budget with skilled and professional staff. We recommend Finer Edge for any project and, in particular, special projects which require skill and expertise.

Hello Dennis, thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure to help correct the deck and bring it back to life. We look forward to the next project together. Peter

etytel from Toronto
etytel from Toronto

Always great service

Finer edge always does a fantastic job for us! Stripped and stained our garage to match a new door and it looks amazing

Thank you for posting a review. It has been a pleasure to work with you. Peter

painting of house exterior

we are very happy with the process to have the exterior of our house painted. The person providing the quote showed up when he said he would. Communication with the company was good. The paint crew was very professional, easy to communicate with and they kept the work site tidy.
we would use the company again for interior painting

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear how pleased you were. We look forward to the next project. Luigi

Exterior painting

Great experience. I hired the crew to spray paint the eaves, trim, downspouts and some windows. The painting was high quality and customer service was top-notch.

Thank you for posting a review and I'm pleased you're happy with the work. I thank you for your business. Regards, Peter

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Renovation

recently had my house renovated. I am absolutely so happy I went with this company and recommendation on what needed to be done in my home. I had to completely change the look of kitchen and they helped so much. I got rid of my popcorn ceiling and it changed everything. Thanks so much!

Thanks James, glad you like the finished product. Have a great weekend! Regards, Shane

Room renovation (painting & wallpapering)

We had an excellent experience with Finer Edge Painting & Improvements - Derek was able to complete a very precise wallpapering and painting service for our condo - we appreciated his precision and very professional service. Results are beautiful. We are happy to recommend Finer Edge Painting & Improvements and Derek specifically here.

Hello JP, thank you for posting a review and I'm pleased you are happy with the work. Regards, Gordon

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.