Allure Window Decor Inc

Allure Window Decor Inc

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Allure Window Decor Inc

Shutter Order

We ordered shutters for a patio door and what a difference it made!
Our Sales associate was experienced and knowledgeable and the team that installed them were very friendly and accommodating.
Overall, a great experience and I would recommend Allure to family and friends.

Ravin
Ravin

Excellent From Free Consultation to Installation

Ryan and his team provided excellent service. From the free consultation, my wife and I felt at ease with Ryan and his team. Ryan was patient with us and educated us on the different types of blinds and provided great recommendations that we went with. The process was easy and straightforward. His team of installers were friendly and professional. We are happy with the decision and the blinds we have. We highly recommend using Ryan and his team.

harky aulak
harky aulak

New shutters

We’ve used Ryan and Allure for 12 years , since moving from the UK
We’ve had our 2 homes , 3 of our rental properties , friends and family all use Allure
Highly recommend him and his team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blinds

Excellent job , fast service , detail oriented extremely helpful.
Highly recommend them for all your blinds shutters and window coverings.
They were recommended by a friend of mine did a great job.
Give Ryan a call.

krinid in Brampton
krinid in Brampton

Overall good but room for improvement

The consultation was great. Was able to answer all my questions. He came to my house, made lots of recommendations & provided a plethora of information that helped us narrow down the myriad of options to decide exactly what we wanted. Consultation phase gets a solid 10/10.

The shutters look great, but unfortunately there are a few minor issues (minus 1 star for all of these combined) and 1 medium level concern (minus 2 stars for this). Without these issues, I would give a perfect 10/10 because the service was otherwise excellent.

That minor items I'm willing to live with, mostly just slight variances from expectations. The biggest issue would be that there are small gaps in some of the corners of the shutter frames. Either they were made the wrong size or installed just slightly incorrectly. It's only noticeable if you look directly at the frames, so as I said, I'm willing to live with it. Maybe I'll put some silicone in the gaps myself.

The medium level concern is that the handles to open/close the casement windows hit the inside of the shutter frames, thus rendering it impossible to open the windows. This should have been identified at measurement time and factored into the construction so this problem didn't occur. But it wasn't, resulting in a post install retroactive fix of cutting out chunks of the frame out so the handles can move enough to open, although they do scrape up against the frame a bit, but it's possible to open them. But the cuts are blocky, with slightly sharp corners. It's a subpar fix on an otherwise great product (without this, it would be just the handful of minor issues I'm willing to live with).

Nick
Nick
7 reviews Milton, ON

Blinds for entire house

Our consultant Ryan was great in helping us pick out the design/placement and colours for our blinds to cover our 2 story house with many large windows. He was very knowledgeable and put a lot of careful thought into our choices. Their installers also did a great job during the install.

One caution is that that we did however have quite a few challenges with the company that supplied our blinds (Maxxmar). They seemed to have limited knowledge of their own product and just generally were bad to deal with. They offered us some motorized solutions but then came back and said they were no longer possible, they would send the wrong parts to installers delaying our job and after having an issue with some of the motors, the Maxxmar tech support I spoke to was very rude and difficult to deal with.

That being said Ryan/Allure were great in ensuring that ultimately we were satisfied with our product and worked to get everything resolved. I'd recommend Ryan and his crew at Allure, but suggest going with one of his options/suppliers other than Maxxmar!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Nick, thank you for the thorough feedback. Yes, Maxxmar has lagged in their level of quality and support lately and we are fully aware of this. We have taken steps to limit the amount of business we have been doing with them because of this and continuously do this with all our vendors to make sure their providing top quality products and support.
We do however stay fully committed to our customer like with did with you to make sure you are fully satisfied in the end. This is one thing that definitely sets us apart from others.

Kris in burlington
Kris in burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Window covering

Ryan and his team we absolutely amazing. If you are looking for knowledgeable, friendly, professional, time efficient than look no further. Ryan came out to our house ans walked through all the options and colours choices, was patient when we took our time deciding and once the shades arrived was able to work with our schedule to get a quick install date. The installation team were amazing and super friendly. Highly recommend Ryan and his team

Kris it's really great of you to provide such great feedback. Thank you again and we're here if you need anything.

Lily2010
Lily2010
0 reviews Nobleton, ON

Basement blinds install

What can I say, I wish I had heard about Allure window decor during my first 2 Reno’s. We just finished the basement and dealt with Ryan and the experience was awesome. His knowledge and advice made the experience very easy and the product looks great !!! Will definitely call them for my next reno .

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Now you know us for your next two Renos's. I look forward to working with you again.

Anthony
Anthony
1 review Kettleby, ON

Shutters and blinds for my house - Extremely Happy!

Before making any purchase I always do my research. I call multiple companies, get many quotes and educate myself on the different products available. In the world of shutters and blinds I will save you the trouble as I have done the leg work and encourage you to just call Ryan at Allure. To be honest, I had already called multiple companies and received multiple quotes prior to contacting Ryan a few months ago. I read about his company on Homestars and decided to give him a call. From the moment we started talking I felt like I was talking with a family member, and by that I mean someone who genuinely had my best interest in mind. Ryan was knowledgeable, helpful and down to earth. He answered all of my questions, gave me a ton of advice, and did so willingly and openly regardless of whether I decided to do business with him or not. After requesting a price quote it was clear that not only was I impressed with him as a person, but his price was lower then all other quotes I had received for similar products.

After deciding to go with Ryan, he made so many accommodations for me and oftentimes went out of his way to meet up multiple times just to make sure I knew all possible options and felt satisfied about all of the particulars involved. Ryan has been doing this for a long time and has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that made my wife and I feel like we were in great hands throughout the whole process.

This morning, Ryan's installation team (Jamie and DJ - great guys) came by and I couldn't be happier with the workmanship and the finished product.

I rarely write reviews but felt compelled to do so in this regard as I wanted to give credit where credit is due.
When deciding on who to give my business to I always look for a combination of quality, price, knowledge and honesty/integrity from the person/business I am dealing with. Ryan has checked all of these boxes for me and I am confident that whoever reaches out to him will feel the same.

Anthony, this is such a thorough review, thank you. We try our best to have everyone's "best interest in mind" as that's how we would want it done if it was our own purchases. Going the extra mile to make accommodations only makes the client that much happier in the end so it's something we pride ourselves on. Thank you again fir taking the time to share your experience, it's greatly appreciated. I hope you work for you, your family and friends again!!

Automatic blinds for master bedroom, second bedroom and living room.

Needed black out blinds for mater bedroom with secondary see through blinds. Same for secondary bedroom and living room with sliding door. Opted for battery automation. Extremely please with owner and staff. Came to my condo. Went through various options and felt got very good advice. Installation staff well groomed, well mannered and easy to deal with. This company was referred by a friend who highly recommended them. Have been using blinds for approximately two weeks now and very happy with everything.

Battery automation is a very popular way to motorized without having to get into the complexity of wiring. Simple, clean and wire free! Thank you again for the business and the great feedback.

More about Allure Window Decor Inc

Who We Are Allure Window Decor Inc. has been a leader in the window fashions industry for almost ten years. We specialize in ALL custom window coverings. We carry an extensive line of window treatments – if you’ve seen it, we have it. Whether its blinds, shutters, drapes, or shades … We are an exclusive dealer of the Eclipse Shutters which is the leading vinyl shutter in the marketplace. Eclipse shutters are greeguard certified, waterproof, and carry a 25 year warranty