Allure Window Decor Inc

281 Woodbridge Ave. Suite 23 Vaughan ON L4L 0C6

Shutters & Blinds
Allure Window Decor Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Allure Window Decor Inc

Steph
Steph

Excellent Service

We had a great experience from start to finish with Allure. There was timely communication throughout the project and delivery and install was smooth.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Steph. Your job was a little outside the box but I'm happy we were able to get it done smoothly for you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Danny

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Superb Customer Service !

My experience with Allure Window Decor was positive in every respect. Happy with my shutters/shades. Customer service was top notch !!!!

After meeting with Ryan, I knew that I wanted to go with him. We felt very comfortable with him. He actually listened to what we were looking for, provided useful suggestions, and made the whole process a positive experience. I liked that he wanted to make sure we were happy with our choices, instead of trying to convince us on getting something we did not want.

Last but not least...his two installers, DJ and James were awesome! Very helpful, knowledgeable nice guys.

I know we made a great choice, and would definitely use Allure if the need again arises!

I’m really happy with my experience

I was referred to Ryan by a friend and I was very happy I was. Ryan really knows his products and how they related to my needs. He provide solutions and options. Also he gave different price points which I appreciated. He made the whole experience really good- especially as I have no design sense. Ryan was very professional but also a decent nice guy I felt comfortable dealing with him.
In addition his install crew were exceptional. Both guys knew there stuff and I felt confident my installation was top notch- they were also prompt polite and efficient- and nice guys- I felt good having them in my house- they did an excellent clean up afterwards.
I would rate them 10 out of 10 5 star service

Ruth
Ruth

Great Job

We recently changed all our windows and needed new window coverings installation. We decided to go with Allure and are so happy we did. From our first consultation and meeting with Sal we knew weve made the right choice. Sal is very thorough, patient and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the different choices we have as well as help us narrow it down according to our taste and needs. He brought many samples with him, and made great suggestions. Allure offers a great variety of window coverings from shutters to blinds and drapery. Correspondence by phone and email was always prompt. Installation by Jamie and DJ was quick and smooth. Sal took the time to come and check everything after as well as follow up with a minor problem. We are so happy with our window coverings and will not hesitate to contact Allure again in the future. Thanks Sal for all your help!

Sheri
Sheri

Shades

The whole process of getting the rightcovers for my windows was a great experience from deciding on roller shades, the time waiting for the shades to be prepared, to the installation process.

Amanda
Amanda

Fantastic product and service

Ryan did a home consultation for us. He considered everything we wanted and provided great recommendations. We are doing our project in stages, and thus far have had shutters installed on the main floor. They look fantastic! And the installation team was efficient and friendly. They even helped with a small repair to our door when they noticed we we’re having issues with it. Highly recommend working with Ryan and the Allure Team!

Michelle
Michelle

Drapes, blinds, skylight blinds - all beautiful

I found Allure on Homestars and read all the wonderful reviews with Ryan, so I decided to reach out... I will add that I appreciated that they came out to the house for consultations.
Ryan returned my call quickly, and advised me that he would be sending out his colleague Sal in the next few days.
Sal was WONDERFUL to work with. He came with so many samples (we had an idea of what we wanted), and we were so appreciative of his advice and feedback.
He was very patient with our selections, and he even came back a second time with more samples, when we didn't quite find the right one (for our bedroom drapes).
Sal took all the measurements, and of course the installation went seamlessly.
We are so happy with the results! With the drapes, our bedroom feels complete.
We would highly recommend Allure, and we would definitely use them again.
Thank you Sal for all your help.

Bharat
Bharat

Shades for the entire house - Outstanding Work by Ryan and Team

Allure just finished installing the shades for my entire house. Ryan is an expert and a highly customer focused professional. Ryan visited our house at a time which was convenient for us by making adjustments in his schedule. We asked him to visit us at 7:00 am in peak of winters and he drove 45 minutes to make it happen. Contrast this with the response I got from other companies, who wouldn't even give me an appointment for days. We had just finished renovating our entire house and wanted a solution which was current, efficient, high quality and cost effective. Ryan took time to survey the house room by room and proposed a few options. He helped us think through the pros and cons of each option. He was very patient and thorough with us, as we had a lot of questions. He took time to give detailed responses. We felt very confident in going with one of his recommended solutions. Changing shades is somewhat of a long term decisions and we wanted to ensure we get it right. Ryan proposed that we go with a known manufacturer with great reputation and warranty. Once we decided on the solution, Ryan completed detailed measurements. He sent us the quote shortly thereafter. There was zero sales pressure, which was a big deal for us, as we didn't want to be rushed into making a sub-optimal decision. Ryan's consultative approach to solving customer problems is what truly led us to place our trust in him. Ryan's quotation was highly competitive, as we had received quotations from other top Homestar rated companies. He explained that his margins are very thin as his goal is to offer value to his customers and make sure they are happy. As our house was totally renovated, we were living without any privacy. Ryan said he will expedite at no extra cost to us. The supply chain has been badly impacted during pandemic. Ryan was able to deliver and have the shades installed significantly ahead of his promised date. Again, this was a great example of being able to deliver a higher value to his customers. His installation team was extremely courteous and professional. The installed about a total of 30 shades in less than three hours. The shades look awesome, both from inside the house as well as outside. Within 2 days of installation, many neighbors have already stopped by inquiring about our shades. Overall, extremely thrilled with Ryan and his team. I would recommend them to anyone considering a blind solution in a heartbeat. I wish them well in their pursuit of delivering outstanding and high quality products and services to their customers at a highly competitive price in a timely manner.

Erica
Erica
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Blinds installation

Great product and even better service! They went above and beyond to get me my blinds in a timely manner and even the installation itself was quick and seamless. They look gorgeous and I'm extremely happy with the company.

M in Bracebridge
M in Bracebridge

Window Coverings - Great Service!

Ryan provided us with great service and was responsive to all our inquiries. He provided suggestions and options when choosing our dual shades and was able to have everything ordered and installed within the timeline we requested, despite potential supply chain delays throughout the pandemic. We were also impressed with their installers, Jamie and DJ. They were friendly, courteous and professional. Everything was installed well, in a timely manner and clean up was quick and thorough. We will definitely recommend Allure Window Decor to our family and friends.

Taking the time to share your experience is greatly appreciated!! We are very lucky to have a great team from sales to install. We look forward to helping your family and friends moving forward!!

More about Allure Window Decor Inc

Who We Are Allure Window Decor Inc. has been a leader in the window fashions industry for almost ten years. We specialize in ALL custom window coverings. We carry an extensive line of window treatments – if you’ve seen it, we have it. Whether its blinds, shutters, drapes, or shades … We are an exclusive dealer of the Eclipse Shutters which is the leading vinyl shutter in the marketplace. Eclipse shutters are greeguard certified, waterproof, and carry a 25 year warranty