Aubrey's Appliances Service

Sheila in Etobicoke
Sheila in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

dishwasher repair

My older dishwasher had a couple of problems but I did not want to buy a new one right now so went looking for a repair person. Based on the reviews on this site, I contacted Aubrey and was immediately patched through to him by the person answering the phone. He asked a few questions and arranged to come in a couple of days, at my convenience. Parts were required so the machine could not be repaired right then. Since it was still working in spite of the problems, there was no rush; however, Aubrey called back later that day to give me the cost of the parts. His advice was to make the less expensive repair only since the more expensive one might not fix the problem. As before, he arrived on time for the second service call and made the repair we had agreed on as well as repairing another problem he noticed and pointed out while he had the machine apart. Throughout the process, Aubrey was careful, professional and honest. His bill was very reasonable. I will call him withot hesitation for any furure appliance problems.

Diane  - York
Diane - York
1 review York, ON

washing machine repair

I called Aubrey and left a message. He returned the call within an hour. He asked me for the serial # and model #. Then he came about 2 hours later ( even arrived 10 minutes early), thoroughly checked out the problem and replaced the parts.
He is polite, professional and most competent.

Cale  East York
Cale East York
3 reviews ,

Oven would not work

Honestly, its hard to find an appliance guy who can come in and do the small stuff as well as the big stuff, which I can completely understand. When I looked up Homestars that is when I found Aubrey. I read all of the reviews and I had contacted someone before him and was put off because he wouldn't come down to the downtown core. Aubrey's laid back warm personality immediately put me at ease. He said he couldn't come down for 2 days (Friday) because he had other jobs on the go and I said that was fine and made the appointment. I was worried that by the time, Friday came along he may forget as some contractors do but he called me that morning to confirm. He came in met me and immediately went to work. He was fast efficient and polite. The fuse had blown in the back of the oven and he had the parts ready and knew immediately how to take care of it. He had his invoice ready on hand and the job was done. I will definately remember him for any other times I need something fixed or to recommend to someone who needs it. Great job.

Sarah U
Sarah U

Washer repair

I was having a problem with my washer: a grinding noise as well as the spinner was not thoroughly wringing out my clothes. I called Aubrey based on the reviews I read on Homestars.com and he came to fix my washer the next day. Due to traffic he was running late, but kindly called me to let me know. He assessed the problem (which was the pump), explained it to me and went to work quickly. The rate he quoted me over the phone was exactly what I paid (plus parts), no surprises. I would definitely call Aubrey again in the future.

Denise in Weston
Denise in Weston
2 reviews York, ON

Dryer Repair

My dryer stopped working and I called Aubrey based on his reviews here on HomeStars. They were right. Aubrey came the same day - which is very helpful since we have small child and need laundry every day. We was wonderfully pleasant, fixed what was wrong, and cleaned the dryer for a reasonable price. We will certainly call him again for any other appliance repairs.

Ken from North York
Ken from North York

Fridge repair

I called Aubrey solely based on the reviews on this website. I have to say that Aubrey exceeded every expectation I had.

My fridge had stopped cooling. Fearing the worst, I called up Aubrey and mentioned to him what was happening. He basically diagnosed it over the phone and put my fears to rest that it was a busted compressor. When he came over the next morning, he took the fridge apart, cleaned up inside, and replaced the relay. Everything was working again.

Honest, knowledgeable, reasonable rates, and a great person as well. Finding a good contractor is always a tricky proposition. Aubrey is one of the great ones, and is a real pro at what he does. Don't hesitate to call him if you have appliance problems.

Pat in Leslieville
Pat in Leslieville

Fridge Repair

Our GE Profile Performance refrigerator was dying was slow, very warm death. We called Aubrey, spoke with a nice woman who relayed our call to him and he called us back in 5 mins. He was able to schedule an appointment with us for that afternoon, and was very detailed during his repairs. He diagnosed the issue as the thermostat, and thoroughly cleaned the fridge "innards" including unclogging the drain line and de-icing the compressor which was badly encased in ice. All in all it was great.

Devoted Homeowner-2281
Devoted Homeowner-2281

Refrigerator repair

Aubrey provided us with the most courteous, respectful, and professional service that we have experienced in a long time. His expertise is obvious and he did not waste any time working efficiently during the whole repair process, and offering detailed information at every stage. We assumed that we would need to replace our refrigerator with a new one, however he identified the problem immediately and it has been working A+ ever since. We will not hesitate to contact him again should we experience difficulties with any other appliances. The price was less than what we expected and the whole experience turned out to be surprisingly pleasant.

Ken in St. Lawrence Market
Ken in St. Lawrence Market

Washing Machine Repair

Very straight-forward and professional. He is very thorough in diagnosing the problem. When you watch him work, it's obvious he comes with alot experience. He will walk you through what went wrong, where it went wrong, and what the appropriate fix is. In addition, he went the extra mile checking the dryer, the pipes, hoses, exhaust, etc. I would strongly recommend his services.

Allan in Riverdale
Allan in Riverdale

Repair Dishwasher and Clothes Dryer

I have used Aubrey a few times for my rental properties and a I have always found him to be fair and reliable. Recently he came to repair a dryer and he discovered a leak in my dishwasher while he was there. That saved me a lot of money down the road as the new floor would have been completely destroyed.

More about Aubrey's Appliances Service

Thank you for reaching out Aubrey's Appliances Service. We service all makes and models of appliances. Honestly, it’s hard to find an appliance guy who can come in and do the small stuff as well as the big stuff, which I can completely understand. When I looked up Homestars that is when I found Aubrey. I read all of the reviews and I had contacted someone before him and was put off because he wouldn't come down to the downtown core. Aubrey's laid back warm personality immediately put me at ease. He said he couldn't come down for 2 days (Friday) because he had other jobs on the go and I said that was fine and made the appointment. I was worried that by the time, Friday came along he may forget as some contractors do but he called me that morning to confirm. He came in met me and immediately went to work. He was fast efficient and polite. The fuse had blown in the back of the oven and he had the parts ready and knew immediately how to take care of it. He had his invoice ready on hand and the job was done. I will definitely remember him for any other times I need something fixed or to recommend to someone who needs it.

***

Contact us today to schedule an appointment.