B & R Electric

Reviews for B & R Electric

richardnarine.rs in Toronto
richardnarine.rs in Toronto

Bathroom Vanity Mirror with Built in Light

Kevin from B & R Electric was fantastic. He showed up on time. Explained the scope of work that would be done. Had two mirrors installed in both my bathrooms. Work was done in a timely manner and everything looked really good after the job was completed. Thanks!

Hello Richard. Thank you very much for the feedback on your experience with B&R Electric and primarily Kevin. We are thrilled to hear that Kevin took the time to explain the process and that you were happy with the final install. Be sure to call us again if you need help in the future.

Joel
Joel
11 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fast, Friendly, Affordable

Excellent week-end service. Barry responded within minutes of posting and had Jamie immediately dispatched, despite the early morning, weekend request. Jamie was friendly, informative and super efficient. Best of all, the price came in lower than expected. They definitely lived up to their reviews! I already have plans to hire them for other work.

Hi Joel, Thank you very much for your kind words, they are much appreciated. We were more then happy to assist with your request. We look forward to working with you again in the near future, I will be in touch! Sincerely- B&R Electric

Philip
Philip

200 Amp Service Panel Upgrade

Barry is a gem, came out quickly, provided a quote almost immediately and I felt like he would take care of me and my home, even though it wasn't the cheapest quote, his pricing was more than fair for a quality job.

all the materials used were top quality , and even though it wasn't in the quote, the panel was filled completely with Breakers which likely saved a couple hundred bucks -

Then there is the true star of the show Alyssa from the office, she was always fast to reply and pleasant to deal with , kept payments and paperwork on point , and answered any questions I had about the process and timeline , Quality support staff allow a business to shine and he has the best.

Schneider Electric was used, which makes Square D - quality panel

Philip, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words, and positive review. We sincerely enjoyed working for you, and we hope to do so again in the future. Thank you for your business!!

Porch Light Installation and Bathroom Fixture Repair

We contacted Homestars and within minutes heard from B&R Electric. Adam, the electrician, arrived at the time specified and did the work quickly and efficiently, providing a missing part and answering all questions. The cost came in exactly at the price quoted. We are very happy with the service we received.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service and I am glad all worked out to your satisfaction.
Thank you !

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

kitchen hood and bathroom fan replacement

Crazy fast, completely competent, genuinely engaging and cheerful. Above all though the work was accomplished quickly and properly and when it was done it was as if no one had ever been there. Took the old broken stuff with him. Complete well done job!

Thank you for your kind words !!

Orna
Orna

Installed the 240 v electric plug for my new car

Barry came to our house and was very professional. You could see that he understood what he was doing. They ran a cable from my electrical board in my basement into my garage. They ran it in conduit so that it looks great and it goes to the wall of the garage door so it is very close to the charge ports for the cars and I don't have to back in the car. They got the job done quickly and at a fair price. We were very happy and would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Please keep us in mind for any future projects you will be doing and please recommend us to your friends and family. Be well!

PeterK
PeterK

Nema 14-50 Garage Install

Barry provided a very competitive quote to install a Nema 14-50 receptacle with a 40 amp breaker in the garage for my new EV. I received other quotes but Barry's professionalism and competitive price won the job. He scheduled the install within 48hours with Adam, who was very courteous and did an excellent job. I would recommend them for any electrical work. Extremely happy with the job!

Thank you very much for your comments Peter. It was a pleasure working with you and please pass on our contact information to any of your family and friends. I look forward to working together again soon. Be well!

Stacey in Orangeville
Stacey in Orangeville

Electrical for renovation

I used Barry and his team for a variety of rough in work, new wiring, retrofit and fixture installation. They are a professional and efficient team who demonstrate a high level of experience. I am very happy with their work and would recommend B & R for any type of electrical work.

Thank you Stacey for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you !!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New pool panel

The team at B&R were great. They called on the morning of the job to let me know when they would arrive, and arrived on time. Mario and the crew were efficient, coordinated well with other contractors we had on site, and walked me through their work when they finished.

The price was fair for the work completed, and very competitive when compared to other quotes. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend B&R to others.

Thank you Kevin for allowing B&R to be a part of your pool project. I hope we see some warm weather soon so you and your family can enjoy your backyard.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

pot light installation; repair of broken wire

Excellent service, clean, reasonable, reliable, minimal clean-up necessary after work finished. Perfectly done. Very honest.
Removal of pre-existing ceiling lights + installation of pot lights in living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms.

Kevin, the electrician, suggested less lights than I thought necessary, so they are not trying to sell extra to make more money.

Kevin’s work was excellent, it all went very smoothly and quickly. And Kevin is a very warm and pleasant person.

Months later I called the company about a light switch not working. Kevin came the very next day. Although the problem was a broken wire that was part of the apartment’s original structure and had nothing to do with the work Kevin had done, he replaced it and did not charge me.

I recommend this company very highly.

Thank you for choosing the B&R electric team and thank you for commenting on our service. Please feel free to call on us any time day or night with any questions or concerns.

More about B & R Electric

B & R Electric was established in 1994 as an electrical contracting and maintenance company operating in the G.T.A. and surrounding areas. The president of the company is Barry Sternberg M.E.

From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project in the GTA area is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Contact us today and we'll show you how we can put our knowledge to work for you.

Don't wait until you have six electronic devices going into one outlet, and you smell wiring burning while the lights dim after you turn on your air conditioner. We are professional electricians offering Electrical Repair, Electrical Contractor and Electrical Panel Services and many other services for the Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto area. Contact us as soon as you have any questions about your electrical system. Your safety is paramount.