Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Jacks Snow
Jacks Snow

BAD BOY - Horrible

We purchased a dishwasher in February which showed available on their website. At the end of March we were told sorry, no stock. Asked to cancel and were told NO we can only get an in-store credit. I said ok then we will just wait until June as now that is the date we MIGHT get it. After numerous calls to confirm the delivery we found out at the end of May that they had no clue when the item will come. They offered us another unit in place of the original one saying the unit was just as good and in stock too.... We agreed happily so we could just close this matter.

"NEW" dishwasher delivered on Saturday June 5th and the installer came June 8th only to tell us the top rack is broken and he doesn't do repairs so we should call Bad Boy back regarding this issue. STILL paid the $40.00 fee for the install because he's a contractor. Also there's a scratch on the inside on the stainless steel. They told us to call service.. BUT IT'S A NEW UNIT.. WHY DO I NEED SERVICE? With no other option given, we call GE and they say they'll send a service person but there's something strange here.. the new unit warranty was registered in APRIL to a different customer!? We just got it on June 5th.. how can this be? Obviously this was a unit that was sent back by another customer. She asked if we wanted the service. How can she still offer to service the unit when some elses name is on the warranty? And we were expected to just be OK with losing 2 months of our 1 year warranty?! Totally horrible service,  spent all day making calls, just to have a Manager argue with us after all this!!! No resolution as of 4:30 pm Tuesday June 15th... still waiting for an email/call.!! Finally had to call back after 3 messages not returned. June 17th, spoke with Abby  - @ the Brampton store. This so called Manager was the most rude and condescending person I've ever dealt with! I was accused of breaking the dishwasher myself, even though I told him they definitely delivered us a USED unit. He ended up referring me to his head office & I explained it all to them AGAIN who finally seemed to get what happened and admitted they mistakenly sent us a used dishwasher. They can't give me my money back, but can exchange it.. to exchange it she'll need approval so she'll call me back. After almost 2 weeks of calls and arguing unnecessarily they called me to say they are sending a new unit. The new dishwasher was supposed to come on 22nd pushed to 23rd.. no room on truck. Finally got it.. I like the unit fine, but I will NEVER EVER EVER deal with Bad Boy again. Worst experience ever in my 35 years of marriage. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!

Great Customer Service

Over the last several years I have purchased a fridge, and 5 mattresses from Bad Boy store, Scarborough. Selection and prices, including price matching is always terrific at Bad Boy. I had warranty issue with two of the mattresses and customer service rep Franca was very friendly and helpful. The follow up store visit where Salesperson Prasad helped me was a positive experience. Mattresses were replaced and delivery person Randel was accommodating, prompt, and polite. Great job, Bad Boy!

Viv
Viv

Horrible service

Bought fridge. Had it delivered. They could not even install the handles of fridge. My mother in law called us to install the handles. She is 80+ and had to call us. They didn’t even plug it in to make sure it’s running.
DO NOT BY FROM LASTMAN BADBOY. Horrible service.

Punya in Toronto
Punya in Toronto
0 reviews Lakeshore, ON

Never Buy from them

Bought on May 2021. Promised delivery with in 3 to 8 weeks. Now it has been 19 weeks and still waiting for my delivery. Called them many times no luck. File claim against them no luck.

bremoskal in Mississauga
bremoskal in Mississauga

Terrible, Atrocious Customer Service DO NOT BUY

Purchased an item in Jan 2021. I was told product was in stock. It is now Sept 2021 and still no item. I have had to reach out monthly to get an update which is inaccurate. I asked for a refund and was told it was no possible and instead to purchase another item (which I was not happy with). They basically have my money but have no idea when they can deliver on said product based on the 12 emails I have with customer service. When I have emailed with specific questions, all I get in return is a date which is a month from my email (e.g., emailed in March and they would say it was coming in April). This repeatedly happens even if I ask for information such as where do I fall in terms of order number (30/150?)
I once called customer service only for an employee to say that yes he would be able to get me the product but that it may cost extra...after grilling him he said he would take my number and call back. Funnily enough he never did (NOT SUPRISED)

Not sure how this place has been in business for 30 years. At first I gave this company the benefit of the doubt with covid disrupting supply chains but every other company I've made a purchase with is significantly better- they update on product without me having to reach out, give accurate detailed information, and are helpful.

Take your money elsewhere. Even with a discount, even free and I wouldn't purchase from this company. Guaranteed headaches, waste of time, and I bet my product will be subpar/damaged by the delivery or something else because honestly based on what I've seen so far...it wouldnt be suprising.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

5 Months and NO STOVE

The worst Customer Services, called and email multiple times told our stove will be coming soon. Got Promised that it will be here end of Oct. Its been over 3 months with no stove i am not waiting another 2 months. They refuse to answer emails or pick up the phone. All we want Is out stove or our money back. Never shopping here ever again.

Judy in Mississauga
Judy in Mississauga

MY Credit Card Company was SUCCESSFUL in DISPUTING the charge

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE. Dishwasher said it was "in stock". Apparently that means it had not been discontinued by the manufacturer. Has NOTHING to do with any stock actually being in this country. After first 2 delivery dates came and went I demanded a refund. They refused. So I asked my credit card company to dispute this purchase - and they got my money back!!! Bad Boy may be able to bully a single customer, but not a large financial institution!!!! NEVER AGAIN. I have learned my lesson!!!

Fridge, Stove and Microwave

Placed order March, 2021. They would call the following week with a pick up date. Numerous calls to store, never a call back. Call to head office customer service. Only able to leave message, with a recording they would call back within 24 hours. No return call. 5 dates set for pick up at Barrie Store. Called each time before making the 2.5 hour drive, only to be told the appliances were not in. Received an email stating the appliances were on route to store. ETA 10:00-1:00. Upon arriving at the store we were told the fridge was not in. It was in the Vaughan warehouse. We drove to Vaughan to pick up the fridge. 5months and 1 day we finally had all the appliance. Never again. Next to no customer service.

More about Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Leader in promoting furniture, appliances, Mattresses and electronics in Ontario. Nobody beats Bad Boy! The Bad Boy phenomenon began in 1955, when Mel Lastman opened his first Bad Boy store on Weston Road. Mel’s branded message stated that Bad Boy was “the place to shop” because of its great pricing ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?