Cambridge Heating and Cooling

Cambridge Heating and Cooling

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Cambridge Heating and Cooling

Ac installed

Excellent I love there service!
They are knowledgeable people with their kindness!
Their response is quick and helpful!

Hello Dear,
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.

gizawkiflu
gizawkiflu

Tankless water Heater

Excellent customer service from this company and I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

Mr. Kiflu, we highly appreciate the lovely feedback and glad to see your problems resolved. Please feel free to contact us in the future too.
~Bill.

NOname
NOname

Tankless Water Heater Replacement

Bill did an excellent job especially during this difficult Covid period. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the beautiful feedback means so much. We are always here to help.
~Bill.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Furnace repair

Furnace went down over the weekend, but I waited til Monday morning to look into. Cambridge responded quick to a quote request, arrived within a couple of hours and within the 60-minute window given. Technician was polite and professional, found the issue as part of the basic inspection, explained it, provided a quick solution, and made a replacement recommendation based on the age-related issues. No additional cost beyond the minimum inspection.

Mr. Ron,
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback, this means a lot to us. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Best regards.

TatianaK
TatianaK

Fast, reliable and superior service

Diagnostic service to the furnace was same day, cost as advertised, convenient time for me.
Health and safety protocol.was followed by the representative, who was very knowledgeable, friendly, eager to satisfied. Heat was restored which was crucial as temp outside plunged below minus 20C. Options to repair or install new were provided on the spot, very transparent, accommodating. Great company to deal with!

Thank you so very much for such generous feedback, we understand the frustration of a sudden breakdown during stormy weather which is exactly why our team of experts are on the field 24/7 just so you may sleep with comfort. Glad you liked our services and we plan to expand and improve our services this year than ever before.

Regards,
Bill W.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Cambridge Heating and Cooling team were incredible in their work.

We've had many HVAC companies, but we will use Cambridge Heating and Cooling from now on. We asked them to install a new HVAC system in our home, and we encountered the best customer service we've ever had. The entire tradesmen team that arrived was courteous, informative and friendly to our kids as they did their work honestly.

They finished the entire job in one day and guide us how to use our new thermostat before they left. Mostly other companies felt shady dealing with hidden charges, and it's hard when you have to have people work in your home for an entire day. Cambridge Heating and Cooling team were incredible in their work.

Dear John,

It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll comeback for further services.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great experience from start to finish!

I Called cambridge heating and cooling for an furnace issues, but after initial consultations with Shahid, and based on his expertise advice, decided to change the whole system - AC, furnace, water tank. Shahid was great explaining the benefits, and also utilizing on current Ontario energy rebates.
The whole team is top notch professionals, and I couldn’t be happier with the job they did. They virtually spent 10 hours at my home doing the install, and after they left the house was sparkling clean. Not a single piece of garbage was left behind. A five star service! Thank you guys for an excellent job.
Finally, the customer service rep Brenton was pleasure to deal with, and all of my inquiries and requests were answered promptly and professionally. Thank you!

Hi Sir/Mam,

Thank you so very much for such comprehensive feedback on the job. We truly acknowledge each and every detail you have mentioned and are absolutely thrilled about the installation going smooth and satisfactory. Such comments encourage our tech and staff to work even hard which in turn automatically increases the quality they deliver substantially. Thank you for the amazing response and we look forward to serving in the highest standards in the future.

Regards,
Bill W.

Singh in Mississauga
Singh in Mississauga

Fixed heating system same day

It was very cold and my Trane furnace stopped working and I have 3 months baby I was very worried then I called Cambridge heating and Cooling to arrange repair visit Umaer visited same day with high priorities and fixed all the issues free of cost as I take annual maintenance regularly. Highly appreciate Cambridge Heating & Cooling for their professionalism and honesty and most important fixing heating on same day. I would highly recommend this to everyone

Hello Dear Mr. Singh, we are pleased and relieved to hear your astounding review. It's such a scary thought to have a baby in cold weather and your furnace stops working. We are so glad your problem got fixed on time and that you can rest with ease. Lets hope this never happens again but even if it does.. you can count on us.

Paolo from Scarborough
Paolo from Scarborough

Did not meet expectations

Cambridge repair man charged me $100 to inspect my heating system and never called back as promised to fix it.
I had a blower in my high velocity system that wasn't turning (so no heat). I asked for them to take a look, I gave them my address they said they will come in 2 days. The repair man calls complaining he can't find parking in my area (downtown TO) and I have to help him find parking. He shows up and says the blower is not working because the motor and capacitor are broken but never uses a meter to test anything. I said its usually one or the other not both. He said he would order the parts and call me. He asked for $100 for the visit, I gave him cash, NO RECEIPT GIVEN. No one calls me for 2 days and it's Friday (no heat working). I called them to ask for an update, he says he called the manufacturer looking for the part but the manufacturer didn't answer their phone. I asked how much longer he said he will call back later. I called the manufacturer myself, they answer the phone, they give me the part numbers, cost and where to buy them in 5 minutes. I call back to Cambridge to cancel my service that wasn't going to show up anyways. I called someone else and they replaced the capacitor on the spot, same day, for $150 total.

Thank you so much to share your experience with us. We are truly sorry to hear that type of inconvenience. We tried hard to manage everything from parking resolving till getting part from manufacture. I have looked into recordings and we confirmed you our repair tried to find Parking for 20 minutes, but he could not find it and even the front door garage parking was too small for the truck. NOW we have call history which proves we tried to get part from the manufacture, but they were on voice mail we tried three times in a day also tried the next day but could not get hold of them then after we had long holidays till Thanksgiving day. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards resolving your problem. Just call us back at 416-750-4363

Tim
Tim

Customer Service & Quality Less Than Adequate

New Lennox central air (within last 3 years) not cooling properly this season. Called Cambridge to fix it - they were the original installer.

Initial service call they recharged it...still not cooling properly, so 2nd service call, they recharged it again...still not cooling properly. 3rd service call didn't even see the technician on site and got a call from their customer service rep that I needed a new coil - who couldn't explain what that part even was or why I needed it - but no stock in all of Canada and needs to come from the US - 1 month (has now been 4+ months later and not even a phone call back yet).

After over a month of waiting and an odd IM exchange of "we don't carry parts", I called the company that installed my furnace (a different company), whose tech spent quite a bit of time on site diagnosing the issue. Turns out, when originally installed, Cambridge did not install a certain fitting to maintain pressure differential, which the other company's tech believed was the cause. AC has worked ever since.

Hello Mr. Tim, we are so extremely sorry to hear what happened with you but we are not able to pull up your details from our systems. Kindly call us at your earliest convenience so that we may help you with whatever means possible.

Regards, Bill W.

READER'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER 2009/2010
LENNOX CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE
CENTURION AWARD
IN RECOGNITION OF OUTSTANDING DEALER PERFORMANCE 2008/2009

Cambridge Heating & Cooling is proud to announce that we are an authorized Premier Dealer for Trane Technologies Inc. We are a service-driven company whose qualified technicians are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our services include Selling. installing and maintaining a wide range of products to ensure the comfort of your home.