Chouinard Bros Roofing

bob in scarborough M1P 3S3
bob in scarborough M1P 3S3
1 review Scarborough, ON

roof shingled

Very disappointed. Shingles were to last for 25 years. Work was under warranty for 10 years. 2 months after the warranty expired the roof began to leak. We will be having our roof repaired and redone - but not with this company.

Nicole in Scarborough On
Nicole in Scarborough On
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Replaced our Roof

Chouinard Brothers replaced our roof in 2007 and we were very happy with the work that they did. The only problems we have had are after the fact. We had a shingle blow off in a wind storm and when the workers came back to fix it, they no longer carried the shingles that we chose. If we didn't have extras into our garage, I don't know what they would have replaced it with. Also, when I have called to get quotes on other projects, it has taken up to seven days to get any type of response from their scheduling/estimation department.

pisceskitty
pisceskitty
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

roof replacement

The job was done to expectations but they had to return a few months later for a replacement tile that blew off in a windstorm. It was a bit of an issue getting them to return and when the came to our house it was a good thing that we had spare tiles to use because they were unprepared.

In Woodbridge
In Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Roof

I hired Chouinard Bros to do my roof. The service was great and the showroom made it very easy to choose the type of shingle and colour. I would recommend them for sure.

Wayne in Markham
Wayne in Markham

re-roofing

We had nothing but problems with Chouinard. When the roofers were here, we were having other renovations being done. Chouinard placed the garbage bin so close to the garage door that we could not open the door to get to the materials that the other renovators required. They refused to move the bin until my wife bagan to call their office. One of the workers called my wife a f_ _ k _ _ _ bi_ _h. He was apparently fired. Following the job, our roof leaked - it never had previously. Chouinard came out and claimed that it was not their fault. It subsequently cost us over $1600 to repair the roof and additional money to repair the interior (bathroom ceiling, walls and floor plus ceiling in the bathroom one floor below. Two of our neighbours also had Chouinard and both had problems.

halogirl in Markham
halogirl in Markham

Windows

Purchased windows on the whole second floor in November, by the summer we noticed a hazzy film on all the windows. Called the company and it was been 3 years and still now fixed.

Bruce McDowell
Bruce McDowell

They cleaned up after themselves. It rained three times, and they were still able to get the job done on time. They were well-organized and very friendly. the roof looks great!

DaveRH
DaveRH
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Neww Roof

My insurance company recommended them. They came on time and did a great job. The workers and service people were friendly and finished the new roof promptly. I would definitely recommend them.

Teena in the GTA
Teena in the GTA
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Roof

We had a new roof put on and Chouinard Bros seemed to do a very good job. I was out of town and when I returned, I did a walk around and noticed all the eves-troughs looked like they were just hanging off the side of the roof! I called right away to have them come back and fix them. It was not a problem and shortly afterwards, they took care of it. We recently sold our home and had a house inspector come. He was on the roof and noticed several exposed nails (potential leak issue). I just called them and a roofer came today's and fixed it. So, I would definitely recommend Chouinard Bros. They did the job when they said they would, and the customer services was great! They even let me split my payment when I asked to ease the payments, no problem!!

More about Chouinard Bros Roofing

Provide the best Installation & Service experience to a discerning group of Homeowners & Businesses requiring property improvement solutions including Repair / Replacement of Roofing, Siding and Aluminum for Residential / Commercial properties.
Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?