D'angelo & Sons

Ed from Hamilton
Ed from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

From the first contact with D'Angelo & Sons, we have nothing but positive feed back that we can give to anyone looking to get their roof done by a professional roofing company. The office staff was pleasant and directed our questions to the right people. The roofers were hard working, and made sure to get the job done in a timely fashion. They took great care of our landscaping, and protecting the flowers which my wife has done a good job of planting.
Thanks guys,
Ed

Thank you for reviewing us, and we are glad that your wife's flowers were safe during the work.

Paul from Hamilton
Paul from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof-Siding

I have used D'Angelo and Sons twice now...I dealt specifically with Aaron. Work was done all on time. Quality was was very good as far as I could see. What I was most impressed with was the extremely polite crew who were all in uniform. Office staff was very helpful processing payment and also gave me a follow up call about a week later to confirm we were happy with our experience. These guys are 10+

Thank you for taking time to Review us.

Refija Besic from Hamilton
Refija Besic from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eaves

They came out assessed the problem, advised me on what the best solution would be. I hired them because they took the time to explain what needed to be done. The other estimators just gave me prices. Thank you D'Angelos!!!

Thank you for taking time Reviewing us!

More about D'angelo & Sons

More than 30 years ago, John D’Angelo started his company out of the back of his truck. To support his growing family, John specialized in aluminum work, and later expanded to include siding installation. With the help of his sons, now fully grown, John has expanded to offer a full ...
Looking for Siding pros in Hamilton?