Danforth Carpet Connection

sue in east york
1 review East York, ON

kitchen, Porch, Hallway Carpet

Assisted Review

Tony,is attentive, with a quality of customer service rearly seen in other sales personal. i.e(custom carpeting). His products are top quality. He breathes satisfaction. Thank for your service
Kitchen, Porch , Hallway carpeting

Hi sue, it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks again for the opportunity and the review. Kind regards. TONY

Paula
Paula
6 reviews East York, ON

Carpet installation

I chose this company to support a local business, and as someone who usually screens pretty carefully I didn't do the leg work before hiring Tony to install carpet.

From the start I got the sense that I was receiving good customer service, as Tony suggested that he bring the samples right to my home. Makes sense. Problem is things got pushy and before he left we had handed over a 75% deposit on the work without interviewing anyone else. My bad.

The design that was recommended for the carpet runner looked terrible once I saw the piece that was cut on the landing. (All during the installation Tony likes to talk your ear off BTW, I had to make sure I was keeping an eye on the installation). Fortunately I caught it and asked them to fix it, for which a) we were blamed for the mistake and b) we were charged extra to fix it. Unbelievable.

After I paid him to get them out of the house (never again) I sent photos of the install to a reputable carpet company with info on the brand of carpet and was told that it shouldn't be used on staircases because the staples will show. So we were sold poor quality materials for the job. Do not hire.

Paula we regret for not having been able to meet your expectations for the installation. Our process for selection has for the most part worked great for our customers, but in light of your dissatisfaction we have made some change. As per the information being given to you by another company I would have to disagree. Its sad that another company would so easily put another companies reputation under the bus all for the sake of a possible job. We respect your feedback on the work we did and have taken what we feel necessary to heart with the hopes of bettering ourselves for the future.

jon in east york
jon in east york
1 review East York, ON

tiles

It was remarkable work when I came to my house I was surprised to see the job was finished it was our first time we did any thing with our floor
great work tony

Hi Jon, We appreciate the great review. We are happy to hear you were thrilled with our work! It has been a pleasure to meet you and help you out in the time of need. Hope to see you again in the future. Tony

More about Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection is one stop FLOORING & RENO. solution. From the planning and designing stages to the selection and purchase of carpet, hardwood, vinyl, MARMOLEUM and MORE, to the installation & RENOVATION - we're here to make it easy. We offer a range of affordable and practical premium floors ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Woodbridge?