Danforth Carpet Connection

Reviews for Danforth Carpet Connection

Joelle from Toronto
Joelle from Toronto

Replacing Broadloom with Laminate on Stairs

Tony was absolutely amazing to deal with. We had to remove broadloom from our stairs and put down laminate. Tony gave us many options and the one we settled on was lovely and reasonably priced. His installers were professional, punctual and they did a great job. I couldn't be happier with the results and Danforth Carpet Connection now has a customer for life. You will definitely not regret using him.

yamadasa in Toronto
yamadasa in Toronto

Met the challenge of a very short timeline.

We had only 1 week to get flooring done before listing our home for sale. Needed new flooring in kitchen and entrance and carpet on stairs. I called one reputable provider and told them our timeline and the staff literally laughed at me on the phone. In contrast Tony at Danforth Carpet was supportive, assured me he could meet the deadline. Communication was good as I contacted him to ensure things would be done on time. I’m order to meet the deadline Tony himself came and did work into the evening hours over the weekend - all to ensure we were successful. He is personable and committed to pleasing his customers. He did the job and we are so grateful.

Stair Runner

The job was well done and looks great. The service was very professional with a good selection in stock.

Replace basement carpet

We were really happy with our experience. Tony showed us many carpets samples and explained the pros and cons of the various materials. Then he came to measure the space at our home and a week later our beautiful new carpet was installed. Will use him again. Highly recommend.

rsmith
rsmith

Professional and delivered on their commitments.

After dealing with several possible retailers, only Danforth Carpet went the extra mile to make sure that the product would be exactly as we had envisioned.

Very friendly as well.

Carpet and baseboards

Tony's customer service model is well covered in online reviews which is why I choose his company. I wanted local service, quality work and high touch care since his workers needed to be in my home while we were all working from home. My personal experience exemplifies why he consistently gets positive reviews. We were juggling work on a number of rooms spread out over the summer. The first few jobs were exquisitely done. The quality of workmanship was superb. We even have a complex wrap around carpet on a spiral staircase with spindles. There was one job at the end that had lower quality workmanship. The next day when I touched base with Tony he dropped everything and personally missed dinner to oversee a redo of this portion of the work. In the end everything was perfect. My experience illustrates how deeply Tony's customer first policy impacts all his workmanship and customer relationships.

nelly22
nelly22

Basement vinyl sheet flooring

Old basement floor transformed, now neat, clean and attractive. Tony and his staff were helpful regarding vinyl and trim choices and always a pleasure to deal with. Installation was completed within a day, installers efficient and polite. Tony stopped by the day after installation to check and attend to a couple small items. Overall, very pleased with service and product. Recommended.

Tine
Tine

Reinstalled Carpet

Very Professional. Tony and Nick replaced underpad and reinstalled carpet after a basement flood. Quick and efficient service. Nice guys too. I would definitely recommend for projects big and small.

Jackie
Jackie

Stair runner

Gina helped us choose a great carpet remnant for our stairs. Tony was very fair in his price and arranged a quick and professional installation by Nick. Overall, very satisfied with Tony and his crew.

blaiseandkim in Toronto
blaiseandkim in Toronto

Floor replacement: fast, professional, perfect!

Tony and his crew did a PERFECT job on removing my old hard wood floors and replacing them with gorgeous vinyl flooring. Tony and his crew made it their mission to do a fast, professional, perfect job, and they succeeded. Easy to get in touch with and very friendly, Tony made what could have been a nightmare into a dream. I would recommend Danforth Carpet Connection to anyone. Top marks Tony!

More about Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection is one stop FLOORING & RENO. solution. From the planning and designing stages to the selection and purchase of carpet, hardwood, vinyl, MARMOLEUM and MORE, to the installation & RENOVATION - we're here to make it easy. We offer a range of affordable and practical premium floors ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Woodbridge?